Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Ugh who would you call if you started getting really sharp pains?

Confuzion I'm sure 1 won't harm! It's 8am here in uk and I was in the same boat as you last night, I was up until 2.30am tossing and turning :(

I believe - hope you feel better soon :flower:

I'm a lot better today thank god! Feeling more like myself. Which is good because I have my first midwife app today :happydance: I can't even remember what happens!

If you're sure they're uterus related and not intestinal cramps (because I've been getting those a lot and they are the worst--sometimes hard to tell the difference), then I would call or even head to an emergency room to get checked out. Odds are that it's nothing but there's nothing wrong with being overly cautious :thumbup:. Hope you feel better.

When my pain started last week I went on NHS direct first and answered the Qs, then rang 111 who referred me for an urgent GP appointment. Ended up in hospital any way, so you could just cut to the chase and take yourself to A&E or EPU. Hope you're ok.

Re the new layout - the jury's still out for me! I'm not a big fan of change though, but I'm sure I'll get used to it!

I don't know, I keep putting it down to growing pains but I was so upset last night I nearly went to A&E. It has eased off now but I feel like I need to speak to someone to reassure me. I have no bleeding or spotting which is strange because I've had at least spotting every other pregnancy, so I think baby is ok.... Just worried it might not be in the right place.... But by 6 weeks I'd be in a lot more pain if it was ectopic right? Oh I don't know I'm rambling x

I don't want to alarm you Lego, as I think I think it's probably all normal pregnancy related stuff. However, when my pains started last week, I did a quick search for ectopic pregnancy in my pregnancy book and online and I read that it will often present itself at around '2 weeks after a missed period' therefore, by my reckoning at around the 6 week mark. However, it is usually (or maybe always??) one-sided pain (which mine was) and often accompanied by spotting/bleeding (which mine wasn't).

I think if you haven't already, you should probably give a healthcare professional a call just to set your mind at rest.

Hi ladies!

Radiance - just a thought but was your scan an internal one? I had a little bit of blood after a scan in one of my previous pregnancies & found out it was just due to the internal 'probe' thingymabob. Nothing at all to worry about. :0) xx

1eighty - chocolate eh? Tough one. You're just gona have to eat the damn stuff & get it over with ;0) No cravings here yet but memories of myself swigging vinegar directly from the bottle during pregnancy #1 are coming flooding back..

Ooops,missed a page.

Lego, as Someone (confuzion I think?) said, I've been having a lot of intestinal discomfort so it could be that. Defi get it checked out if you're worried though! Hope you feel better soon cx

Thank you girls, my thanks button isn't working properly, it just disappears when I click it on some peoples posts, so if it looks like I'm only thanking some people and not others then it isn't me lol! I feel OK this morning, I guess it could be intestinal discomfort. I will keep an eye and just go with my gut instinct I think xxxx

LegoHouse, I hope the pains are nothing. It's amazing how many strange sensations come about when preggo.

jenniferamex, so glad you're feeling better. Seems like symptoms always have a way of going away right before a doctor or midwife appointment. Always makes me feel like I'm going crazy!

TillyMoo--Vinegar?!?!?! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Radiance, how frightening. I'm sure it's nothing. Maybe from a scan or bd with hubby??

Rozzer, hope your scan goes well on Thursday!!

Welcome Lovelyredrose!!! I guess you'll be the last of the crew to be delivering!

Ugh, I think I had my first vivid dream last night. I dreamt me and dh were going to a wedding. But in the meantime, I decided I wanted to get married to my cousin (who I haven't seen or even thought of in years!). I didn't divorce dh though, but somehow me and my cousin got married by filling out some forms in the mail.

So we went to the wedding, and the whole time I was trying to sneak off to be with my cousin without dh knowing. Cousin was trying to kiss me the whole time.

I woke up feeling really freaked out! I had some other weird dreams that night I don't even remember.

Hope you're okay Lego, you should definitely get checked out if you're worried!

Hope everyone else is okay!
Iv been shopping for halloween party bits today and now were having a lazy afternoon til it's time to get Jesse!

It's gymnastics day at our house, I always get really anxious because I literally have to get Caitlyn from school, drop Michael at work, come home and get Caitlyn ready for gymnastics and be at gymnastics within half an hour lol :/ All with a 15 month old that hates being in the car :dohh: Then I have to keep a 15 month old occupied and still at gymnastics for an hour.... Siiiiggggghhh!!

Lego house, hope the pain eases off soon and hope your ok!

:haha: Cali, pregnancy dreams are crazy!!

I've just got back from my first midwife app, all went well and I'm low risk according to her. I've booked my 12 week scan for the 19th of November :D so excited! Want time to hurry up!!

I got my scan date today, December 2nd. Feels like ages away lol!

I am sorry legohouse to hear you have some concernes :hugs: I hope everything gets better :thumbup:

I don't have any scan dates yet . Not even doc app yet except the paperwork on nov.4th which seems so far away .

If we don't get any scans from our doctor we are thinking of paying for one just before Christmas to find out the gender but we don't want to know till Christmas Day when we would open a box with either pink or blue baby shoes :baby: but I think I already told you about that several times :haha: I am just so excited :happydance:

Anybody else feeling crazy nausea but without puking ? For me is so bad I would rather get it out of me but it never happens . Every day it feels like it's right in my throat but don't move . Waiting every second to run to the bathroom but never do .Don't know what's better ...:shrug:
I am also crazy tired :sleep:
Oh and acne got me really bad , it's so bad even my OH pointed it out :haha:
Boobs still hurts and it looks like they are still growing slowly but surely :dohh:
I am only 6 weeks but it seems like ages :wacko:

Lego house, hope the pain eases off soon and hope your ok!

:haha: Cali, pregnancy dreams are crazy!!

I've just got back from my first midwife app, all went well and I'm low risk according to her. I've booked my 12 week scan for the 19th of November :D so excited! Want time to hurry up!!

That's awesome , may be you gonna be lucky and find out the gender , if you planning to . Because the thread is so long now I can barely remember who wrote what :haha: . Who is team yellow and who's not :shrug:

Anybody else feeling crazy nausea but without puking ? For me is so bad I would rather get it out of me but it never happens . Every day it feels like it's right in my throat but don't move . Waiting every second to run to the bathroom but never do .Don't know what's better ...:shrug:

better is throwing up. i threw up once the other day and thought "oh thank frack for that, i can start feeling better now!" but no joy since, just significantly reduced intake thanks to the 24hr nausea. so i'm getting some stemetil from the docs today, it's what i had with taylor and worked a treat back then!

hope you feel better soon, one way or the other!

Pregnancy has been perfect (we saw baby and heartbeat already) then today I've had very faint pink blood when wiping (using the restroom) on and off. :cry: No pain, cramps or any "red flags" but of course I'm worried!!

It could be normal but I would just go check it out to be sure :thumbup:
Not to get you worried but you never know :hugs:
And at lest you would know everything is all right for sure :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back