Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

so sorry to hear about the unclear news. the first tri is such a rollercoaster and scary time. that being said, i'm trying to stay positive. i had 4 FRER's so decided to just use them all to reassure myself i was progressing. i'll post the picture because it makes a beautiful bfp rainbow! the first is 11 dpo and the last is today at 15 dpo.

still having a lot of the cramping worse at night but thanks to you ladies, i keep telling myself it is normal. i'm almost 5 weeks. time to make an appt for a doctor and a scan! i'm having a hard time choosing the right doctor!

i love the idea about finding out gender at christmastime but it will be too early for me. maybe valentine's day?

Attachments

• progress.jpg
    progress.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 8
Hey ladies, I'm still around even though I fell off the face of planet. I've been so busy with work and life I haven't had much time. I have my first midwife appt tomorrow and my morning sickness has come around. It's mostly an upset/queasy stomach and I can't get my prenatals down - I puked one up TMI but awful.

I'm starting to have cravings for things I am not necessarily supposed to eat (chili cheese dogs and fried chicken bologna!) and I just want to lay down all of the time. I couldn't even get through work last week. While I'm usually on my feet (I'm an ESL teacher) last week I had to sit down.

Hey ladies, I'm still around even though I fell off the face of planet. I've been so busy with work and life I haven't had much time. I have my first midwife appt tomorrow and my morning sickness has come around. It's mostly an upset/queasy stomach and I can't get my prenatals down - I puked one up TMI but awful.

I'm starting to have cravings for things I am not necessarily supposed to eat (chili cheese dogs and fried chicken bologna!) and I just want to lay down all of the time. I couldn't even get through work last week. While I'm usually on my feet (I'm an ESL teacher) last week I had to sit down.

take your pills at night! less chance of puking them, i find.

GL!

Just took a nap with my DS and had the most life dream ever or you know what I am trying to say . I had a dream that I started to bleed . Bright red blood . It was so real that when I woke up I ran to the bathroom and checked . Hate those dreams :cry:

Hi ladies - I would like your opinions.
what do you think of the name Ava Maree?

Proudmamma, oh my, what a crappy pregnancy dream.

In other news, I hope I can get through the first tri without getting fired. I am soooo loopy and distracted I can't get anything done.

I always get vivid dreams in pregnancy! They are horrible sometimes!
Yawn! Tired tonight, put our halloween decorations up, and going to get a takeaway I think :)

My OH actually thinks I'm the laziest person on the planet. This pregnancy is killing me and it seems, killing our relationship. Ugh. I'm so upset :( I really just can't cope. I'm trying so hard and it isn't good enough :(

Is anyone else planning on finding out the gender but keeping it a secret? I haven't decided yet. It's just a thought. Everyone seems to be in our business and it's really annoying me. We've already told and that was a HUGE mistake. It just makes the, "you have to do this, you have to do that" process 10 x's longer. I've been a negative Nancy the past few days. I blame the hormones. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if I didn't see anyone I know until LO is here and 4 years old. lol

My OH actually thinks I'm the laziest person on the planet. This pregnancy is killing me and it seems, killing our relationship. Ugh. I'm so upset :( I really just can't cope. I'm trying so hard and it isn't good enough :(

Maybe try consuming more food with B vitamins? I think those help with energy - such as peaches. That's what I'm eating today. I know how you feel, my husband seems a little annoyed at how tired I have been too. He said this morning, Im sorry you are so tired, how do we fix this? I said...I'm growing our baby, silly! Of course I'm tired! More naps I say! LOL

Maybe try consuming more food with B vitamins? I think those help with energy - such as peaches. That's what I'm eating today. I know how you feel, my husband seems a little annoyed at how tired I have been too. He said this morning, Im sorry you are so tired, how do we fix this? I said...I'm growing our baby, silly! Of course I'm tired! More naps I say! LOL

Naps just make me feel worse. When I wake up from a nap I can't stop shaking and being sick. I've never felt this bad when I've been pregnant before :(

Dunno lego, maybe it's a #3 thing... I could've written that post of yours. Take it one day at a time, otherwise it all gets a bit overwhelming xxx

LegoHouse, Wow so you have two kids, are pregnant with a third and your OH thinks you're lazy??? I need to come up there and hit him over the head with a frying pan.

OpheliaVY, I am finding out the gender as soon as I possibly can. I
had thought about keeping it a secret because yes, everyone is in your business the second you announce you're pregnant. I will probably have difficulty keeping it a secret, but I definitely know I will keep the name a secret this time. I have never gotten so much unsolicited advice in my life!!

I've calmed down a bit now, I hope he returns from work with his tail between his legs! I'm not doing a thing this eve. He can shove off lol x

Cali - that made me laugh. Takes me back to when I was preg with #1. I was so ditzy in work! It'll be fun though when you tell your colleagues your news :0)

Ophelia - yep, everyone wants a bit of you when you're pregnant!

I would totally keep the gender to yourselves & make sure oh commits to keeping it a secret!

dafuq? you're growing one person whilst looking after THREE others! (yes, i count him too, men are bleeding helpless in some areas, sadly).

how bloody dare he!

justagirl- your post with the tests (congrats, btw! look great!) reminded me that my nurse during my appointment asked me how many tests I took, she said the record she's been told was 12! I thought a lot of the ladies I've seen on here could probably beat that haha.

last night OH and I dtd, and I went to the bathroom afterwards and wiped some pinkish brown blood! nothing after that, and nothing today. I haven't had any spotting so far even after dtd until now, so maybe we should calm down with that a little bit until my scan. oops! no cramping though, so maybe I just irritated things a bit.

justagirl- your post with the tests (congrats, btw! look great!) reminded me that my nurse during my appointment asked me how many tests I took, she said the record she's been told was 12! I thought a lot of the ladies I've seen on here could probably beat that haha.

last night OH and I dtd, and I went to the bathroom afterwards and wiped some pinkish brown blood! nothing after that, and nothing today. I haven't had any spotting so far even after dtd until now, so maybe we should calm down with that a little bit until my scan. oops! no cramping though, so maybe I just irritated things a bit.

The same thing happened to me after sex. Just brown spotting though. I've read that it's normal due to all the extra blood flowing to the cervix and the larger blood vessels down there. I'm with you though. I'm giving it up until the Dr. gives me the clear at my scan next week. I haven't really been in the mood anyway. I have the most understanding hubby ever. He's being so sweet about everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->