Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Hi girls!

Legohouse - men just don't understand! You're definitely not lazy especially with 2 kids already! Hope you start to feel better soon!

Ophelia - I also want to find out gender as soon as I can :D

Right girls I need advice, today I had midwife and here in UK you have to a chlamydia test, which is where you have to put a swab up your bits, give it a wiggle and pop it in its sterilise thing! So today I did that and it was uncomfy but thought nothing of it! Literally just now when I went for a wee, I wiped and there was pink on my tissue, I wiped again and nothing. Do you think it's from doing the swab? I'm worried when I go to the toilet it will be there again :nope:

Iv never had to do that, it was a urine test when i did it, and you can say no if you know you don't have it!
I'm sure it will just be from that though so don't worry, if there's any more then go get checked out xx

That's what got me boothh, with lily it was just peeing in a cup! So I was so annoyed when I had to faf about! Why they have to change things to make them harder I don't know. But thank you for your reply :) hoping next time I go there will be nothing there xx

justagirl- your post with the tests (congrats, btw! look great!) reminded me that my nurse during my appointment asked me how many tests I took, she said the record she's been told was 12! I thought a lot of the ladies I've seen on here could probably beat that haha.

last night OH and I dtd, and I went to the bathroom afterwards and wiped some pinkish brown blood! nothing after that, and nothing today. I haven't had any spotting so far even after dtd until now, so maybe we should calm down with that a little bit until my scan. oops! no cramping though, so maybe I just irritated things a bit.

The same thing happened to me after sex. Just brown spotting though. I've read that it's normal due to all the extra blood flowing to the cervix and the larger blood vessels down there. I'm with you though. I'm giving it up until the Dr. gives me the clear at my scan next week. I haven't really been in the mood anyway. I have the most understanding hubby ever. He's being so sweet about everything.

I've heard the same thing. Though since this pregnancy is directly following a mmc, I am not dtd until past twelve weeks.

As for finding out the sex, DF and I plan to but we're not announcing it to anyone else until after a baby shower. I don't want to be bombarded by pink or blue!

Time seems to be dragging by very very slowly. Still over a week until my first appointment!

Hi girls!

Legohouse - men just don't understand! You're definitely not lazy especially with 2 kids already! Hope you start to feel better soon!

Ophelia - I also want to find out gender as soon as I can :D

Right girls I need advice, today I had midwife and here in UK you have to a chlamydia test, which is where you have to put a swab up your bits, give it a wiggle and pop it in its sterilise thing! So today I did that and it was uncomfy but thought nothing of it! Literally just now when I went for a wee, I wiped and there was pink on my tissue, I wiped again and nothing. Do you think it's from doing the swab? I'm worried when I go to the toilet it will be there again :nope:

It probably from the test because I remember when I had to have it done with my first baby my doctor told me I may have little spotting after that :thumbup:
I just don't understand why they didn't say anything since any little thing makes pregnant women so worried :shrug:

Yeh I think now that she should of done, I've just been again and nothing there so FX that was it! Thank you for your reply :) x

I was relatively calm, but my next scan is Thursday morning, and tonight, like the idiot that I am, I googled some videos of heartbeats at 7 weeks. Now I'm freaking out and scared that the doctor won't be able to find one at my scan.

This worrying is driving me insane. I have to find a way to stop!!!

I was relatively calm, but my next scan is Thursday morning, and tonight, like the idiot that I am, I googled some videos of heartbeats at 7 weeks. Now I'm freaking out and scared that the doctor won't be able to find one at my scan.

This worrying is driving me insane. I have to find a way to stop!!!

Everything is going to be fine :hugs:
Think positive , stress is not good for the baby :baby:
Just one more day and you gonna see your precious baby :kiss::baby:

I delivered Baby Hope at 8:55pm tonight. Elijah now has a playmate with him. I got to see baby Hope, it's amazing how perfect they look so early on. I got to see Hope's head, eyes, little arms and legs and the very little cord.... :cry: :sadangel:

Radiance - I'm so sorry to hear that too, lots of hugs and love xx

I delivered Baby Hope at 8:55pm tonight. Elijah now has a playmate with him. I got to see baby Hope, it's amazing how perfect they look so early on. I got to see Hope's head, eyes, little arms and legs and the very little cord.... :cry: :sadangel:

oh darling, i'm so sorry :cry:

Hi ladies

I had my doctors appointment today. It all went well. My doctor wants to check my thyroid and iron levels because I've been really tired. I had my blood test today and I have a dating ultrasound tomorrow afternoon because of my irregular cycles.

I don't see the midwife until 16-20 weeks but I see my doctor every 4 weeks until then. I'm really nervous about tomorrow as this pregnancy feels so different from the last.

8 weeks today! Hope everyone is well xx

Hi ladies

I had my doctors appointment today. It all went well. My doctor wants to check my thyroid and iron levels because I've been really tired. I had my blood test today and I have a dating ultrasound tomorrow afternoon because of my irregular cycles.

I don't see the midwife until 16-20 weeks but I see my doctor every 4 weeks until then. I'm really nervous about tomorrow as this pregnancy feels so different from the last.

8 weeks today! Hope everyone is well xx

Hope everything goes well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"