Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I don't even want to be awake today lol

Waiting impatiently for the Asda shop to get delivered so I can feed teddy and put him down for nap! Can't decide whether to sleep or watch vampire diaries.. Jesses parents evening tonight too!

Hi Ladies,

is anyone dealing with frequent urination, I seem to be going every 10 minutes and it doesn't help that our bathroom is far far away from my office!!

Hi Ladies,

is anyone dealing with frequent urination, I seem to be going every 10 minutes and it doesn't help that our bathroom is far far away from my office!!

Man that sucks. I guess having twins makes that symptom more pronounced. I haven't had to deal with that too much this pregnancy or last pregnancy.

I'm having shortness of breath already though, and it was one of my most annoying symptoms. I carried dd really high so it felt like it was so hard to breathe.

I've not had that much trouble with going to the bathroom lately, but like Cali I've been experiencing breathlessness, and this sounds strange and it might have nothing to do with being pregnant but I'm really struggling to yawn :haha:

Cue a quick yawn check:... I'm fine on that score! :thumbup:

I have also been feeling like I get out of breath quite easily too! Nothing major; just very aware of my breathing, which I thought was crazy given that I'm only 7 weeks! Glad to hear it's not just me.

My excessive weeing seems to be erratic. A lot of the time I'm going like at least every hour, then other times I seem ok. Night times seem to vary between no get-ups and 2 get-ups (mostly I get up once though).

I get the shortness of breath thing, I did with teddy too, just done the school run with him in the ring sling and I'm literally drenched in sweat now, it was like a full on work out! Makes me feel really unfit even though a couple of weeks ago that wouldn't have had me out of breath at all!
My symptoms seemed to have really kicked up the last few days, constipation, peeing all the time, mad sense of smell, food aversions, nausea, super sore boobies, mood swings. EVERYTHING!!

Hi Ladies,

YES! Oh my gosh! It's a little ridiculous and a little frusterating if you ask me!

Radiance - I'm very sorry for your loss. Hope to see you back on the pregnancy boards when you feel ready.

Frequent urination seems sporadic for me. It comes and goes. But I've definitely experienced it. My husband and I were watching an episode of modern family (commercial free so it was only about 21 minutes or so), and I got up at least 6 times to go tinkle.

Shortness of breath has definitely caught me too. Makes me feel like an old lady who can't do anything without getting tired!

I feel so bad :( I actually wouldn't be surprised if there's 10 babies in there lol! I feel a million billion times worse than I did even with my daughter, and her pregnancy was really hard. I remember saying I'm never having more children almost every day whilst pregnant with her, and if Oliver's pregnancy had been the same I don't think I'd have done this again. He lured me into a false sense of security with his completely symptomless pregnancy!!! x

I'm hating the shortness of breath! :( I never had anything like this in my first pregnancy I was so lucky! It's come for me this time though!!

Lily isn't well, bad cough and complaining she feels poorly :( all today I've felt achy and exhausted and beginning to think I'm getting what she has. Going to have an early night when she's in bed I feel like I've ran a marathon!

How are we all?

It has been couple of days since we found out we are expecting. Quite a surprise for us as this is our second cycle. I was expecting that I would be pregnant the first cycle itself and when it didn't happen I thought maybe it's not going to be so easy as I had hoped. But surprised that we are now pregnant in our second cycle! This is our second child and I am constantly looking at the preg test result to believe that we are going to have a new baby in the family... :happydance:

Is there anyone else doing this?

Urgh my nausea is getting terrible. Still not actually been sick though which I guess I should be grateful for but I just hate always feeling rubbish! Finding it really hard to find things I actually want to eat.

Had my first appointment with my midwife yesterday. Not sure what I think of her- she didn't seem particularly knowledgeable and she confused me quite a lot. But I have my scan date- 6th December! Seem ages away!!

How did she confuse you trinity? Hopefully we can help you out x

Argh boobs are killing! And I look really pregnant from the side already wtf! Actually had to put maternity jeans on today because I'm uncomfortable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->