Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

It has been couple of days since we found out we are expecting. Quite a surprise for us as this is our second cycle. I was expecting that I would be pregnant the first cycle itself and when it didn't happen I thought maybe it's not going to be so easy as I had hoped. But surprised that we are now pregnant in our second cycle! This is our second child and I am constantly looking at the preg test result to believe that we are going to have a new baby in the family... :happydance:

Is there anyone else doing this?

Yeah, it's hard for me to believe too. We had been trying for #2 for almost 2 years and I had been through lots of testing and fertility drugs. Then we realized by process of elimination that dh's swimmers were not quite up to snuff so he started taking vitamins, which we had thought would take a few months to work. I was so shocked when we got a bfp one month after he started the vitamins. I took a pregnancy test just about every other day to make sure the tests were still dark. I still can't quite believe it even though we've had two early scans now. I think once I start to show and we find out the gender it will become real for me.

Urgh my nausea is getting terrible. Still not actually been sick though which I guess I should be grateful for but I just hate always feeling rubbish! Finding it really hard to find things I actually want to eat.

Had my first appointment with my midwife yesterday. Not sure what I think of her- she didn't seem particularly knowledgeable and she confused me quite a lot. But I have my scan date- 6th December! Seem ages away!!

Hope the nausea eases for you. My nausea comes and goes, but it does seem to always be present at meal time. It's like nothing is appealing and there is usually only one meal choice that I can stomach. December 6 does sound like ages, but we will help you pass away the time!

How did she confuse you trinity? Hopefully we can help you out x

Argh boobs are killing! And I look really pregnant from the side already wtf! Actually had to put maternity jeans on today because I'm uncomfortable!

Yeah, I was surprised by how my belly was looking too. I am going to have to retire all of my belted dresses and all stretchy tops because my tummy really pokes out--although in my case I think a lot of people may think I ate one hamburger too many. I am almost ready for maternity pants because they fit in the hips but the waist is uncomfortable.

Argh boobs are killing! And I look really pregnant from the side already wtf! Actually had to put maternity jeans on today because I'm uncomfortable!

:) My husband says he can see my bump too but I don't think so. My bump (hehe) has been there right after the delivery of our first child...

Yeah, I was surprised by how my belly was looking too. I am going to have to retire all of my belted dresses and all stretchy tops because my tummy really pokes out--although in my case I think a lot of people may think I ate one hamburger too many. I am almost ready for maternity pants because they fit in the hips but the waist is uncomfortable.

Just 2 days before I found out we were expecting, I went shopping and bought cute pants. But now it looks like I have to wear them this week or keep it in the closet for the next year. I think I'm eating too much. I have to balance it with exercise.

Just 2 days before I found out we were expecting, I went shopping and bought cute pants. But now it looks like I have to wear them this week or keep it in the closet for the next year. I think I'm eating too much. I have to balance it with exercise.

i won an auction on ebay for some super cute size 12 denim shorts... 2 days before the BFP. i think i wore them 3 times before they became uncomfortable!

I'm gonna take a picture tomorrow lol, it's not too bad when I wake up but by evening I look about 6 months lol'

Oh radiance I'm so so sorry ((hugs))

AFM, still feeling a bit nauseous but not as bad as I was.

I find eating a lemonade ice block helps a little.

Some nights I'm so tired, nauseous and hungry but unable to eat that I just cry to DH. Really makes me rethink a second and third baby lol

Just little things like she told me to go to the hospital to get my blood taken whenever I got a chance but in one of the leaflets I got it says to get them done between 8-10 weeks so I'm assuming if I go now it'll be too early but I'll have to take time off work to get them done in the 8-10 weeks time frame. Just little things like that which don't quite add up. I just think she's so used to the information that she forgets I don't know everything without a little extra explanation. My friend said she was a bit ditzy when she had her too.

On the plus side as my trousers were getting a bit tight I found a bundle of maternity clothes on ebay and got about 15 items for £40 which I thought was a bit of a bargain! :happydance:

It seems like most of us having some nasty symptoms . I am not use to it . Didn't have any with DS except tiredness and I think it was because I was working all day .
This time having a lot of symptoms , except my boobs stopped to hurt . But nausea big time, tired like crazy , some smells makes my stomach upsat big time and I am quite bloated .
OH is making fun of me that I am fat already ( he is just teasing me ) , than he is always laughing so hard when I start to explain to him that I did not gain any and I don't think I eat much etc . He always says it is so easy to teas me :D
DS is behaving very well lately which makes me hopeful that it is not going to be THAT hard with two kids kinda close to each other with no help what so ever ....

Little TMI : having on and off kinda snotty discharge . One day is there and t.han few days it doesn't . It's never on my underwear , only when I wipe . It doesn't have any odor and not really any itching or anything . The color wary from white to light yellow / greenish ( I would not say really green but sometImes it has questionable color )
Does any of you have it ? Sometimes I read it's mucus plug which I don't thinks so because I remember how mine looked like .
Some women says it's normal and some says it's an infection but if it would be and infection it would be there all the time righ ?
Won't see my doctor until 12 weeks ...

Radiance:hugs: I'm so sorry for your loss.

I will try to catch up in a bit. x

Morning girls,

I have my scan in 4 hours. I can't get excited :( I'm just so worried something won't be right. I just want it over with so I know what's going on. I feel horrible saying that! My lack of symptoms is freaking me out and I even took another hpt this morning to try put my mind at ease :wacko: the hook effect has started so if anything it just made me worse!

Morning girls,

I have my scan in 4 hours. I can't get excited :( I'm just so worried something won't be right. I just want it over with so I know what's going on. I feel horrible saying that! My lack of symptoms is freaking me out and I even took another hpt this morning to try put my mind at ease :wacko: the hook effect has started so if anything it just made me worse!

Good luck with your scan ! Sometimes is good not to get excited , just don't stress or anything :winkwink:
Just try not to think about it . I know it's hard but your scan is almost here so you gonna know soon
Hopefully everything goes well . Let us know :hugs:

Also girls I wanted to ask you about stretch marks creams ?
My last pregnancy I used palmers cocoa butter and the last moth of my pregnancy I got stretch marks all over my body
I am now using it again because I don't know what else to use . But I am afraid I am going to get those stretch marks even bigger and even more of them :( .
And I didn't gain that much ...

Less than 12 hours to my scan. I really, really hope everything is fine.

Haylee, I really hope yours turns out excellent, as well.

Ugh. Still a week until my appointment. Kinda jealous of you ladies having scans. I just want to know everything is ok. I'm so scared after my mmc last time. Is it Oct 30th yet?

Due June 16th and already on bed rest. I want to enjoy this pregnancy and cherish every second just not from the bed and couch.

Good luck haylee!!! Let us know how it goes!

My husband is making us pancakes, and for once, something sounds appetizing :haha:

I hope the feeling doesn't change as soon as I take a bite out of it.

Due June 16th and already on bed rest. I want to enjoy this pregnancy and cherish every second just not from the bed and couch.

Hi Kerri :) Sorry you're sent off to bed rest but you can always chat with us to pass the time! Welcome, and congrats on your pregnancy.

rainbowsun - good luck on your scan as well!

Hi ladies,

My scan went really well, whew!
I'm measuring at 6wks,5days so have a new due date of 14 June 2014. We got to see and hear the heartbeat and I feel so happy and relieved!

Hope everyone else is well xx

Wow Rozzer! that is so great! its so lovely you got to hear the heartbeat!!!

I went to the doctor yesterday and it turns out I have a bladder infection hence the peeing a lot! So I am on antibiotics which wont hurt the babies, but it doesn't help that I have to pee 24/7...

Other than that no symptoms today!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"