Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I'm not on FB so won't be joining; I'll stick with B&B and hope not everyone leaves... :nope:

Neither will i!
We do have a lovely August 2009 Facebook group with about 10-15 of us who frequent and it's great, and we've been talking for nearly 5 years now! x

the squirrel page has a post with a link to the closed group, i've asked to join but i don't know if people will make the connection :/

i'm happy enough wherever tbh. as long as i catch up twice a day it doesn't become too much.

Does anyone know how accurate the clearblue digi with weeks estimator is? I should be 5+3 today which I thought would bring up at 3+ on the digi. Am I wrong?

Proudmama, that is great that your ds is behaving so well. Unfortunately, my dd is still a handful! I hope she calms down a bit by then since she'll be three. I'm hoping baby #2 has my calm personality or else I'm going to be in for a wild ride!

Hazybaby, rainbowsun, Good luck on your scans! Hopefully this will be what you need to relax a bit!

Minni2906, Not long now until Oct 30. It will be here before you know it!

Confuzion, pancakes mmmm! I love pancakes!

Ibelieveitwil, well I'm glad you got to the bottom of what was causing you to pee so frequently. That must have been really annoying.

SaraEmily, good luck! That is crazy that your OB's office has that rule. I could understand it at a fertility clinic, but it's pretty harsh for an OB's office. My dh only comes to the big appointments anyway. I kind of prefer it that way.

Haylee, congrats on your great scan! I had a cyst on my ovary too. They said it should go away but didn't tell me what would happen if it didn't.

joeyjo, so glad you're feeling better about things. It sounds like there were many reasons they didn't see more at your scan. I'm sure everything is just fine.

Saraemily, I've always been told to empty my bladder for vaginal scans. I've only gotten abdominal scans when I was further along so I've never really had to have a full bladder. That was at a perinatologist's office so maybe it's the equipment they use?

Jenniferannex, sorry you're feeling so sick! I don't have the jumpiness.

To the poster who is on bedrest, that really sucks!! Maybe you can spend more time chatting with us!!

I know I've probably missed some threads. I'm not on facebook that much either so I'll definitely be here if lots of folks migrate over there.

I think I prefer here than Facebook as I'd be scared of someone seeing something on fb even though it's private!!

Anyway, off to work now until 8.30pm, awful when I feel sick! :cry: talk to you girls later

Xxx

Finally back from my scan, my dates are bang on and for the most part I'm happy.

Here's a scan picture of my beanie baby, I have added a attachment. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 11
Whoops wrong way round! The only concern I have is that the heart rate on the sheet said 86 but they didn't say anything to me about what it was and discharged me from the epu. I'm wondering if they have got it wrong but they didn't seem concerned. So I don't if I need to be or not really.

Great news Hazybaby!!! I am going to guess you're having a girl based on the scan.

I was just thinking the same question Sizzles, lol. I'm thinking we might be team blue at the moment, everything this time is so opposite to my dd but who knows. :)

I seem to be having a 'not hungry' phase at the moment, which is weird, because following my illness a week ago, a few days back I seemed to get hungry very quickly. I wake up feeling hungry, and have breakfast, but I'm just thinking now that I ought to have some lunch and I don't really feel like it. And last night at dinner time I remember thinking 'Actually I'm not that hungry'. I ate my dinner and enjoyed it and it's not that food makes me feel sick, I just don't feel hungry. Is that weird?

Oh, I was just trying out the Ramzi Theory. I am usually right on those about 50% of the time, lol!

Sizzles, I have periods where I just don't want to eat either. A lot of times it's nausea but sometimes I just don't feel like it or can't think of anything I want. Probably important to eat anyway even if you don't feel like it.

Thanks Cali. Yes, I was going to eat any way (in fact I did eat a bag of salt and vinegar crisps an hour or so back, which might be why I'm not hungry!) I'm sure it's just one of those weird pregnancy things!

Next Wednesday cannot come soon enough for me! (my official early scan following IVF - I'll be 8+1 and desperately want to find out everything's ok, especially after the 'other' early scan last week where bubs was measuring small.) Still, once the next couple of days are out of the way I've got a busy few days, so hopefully the time will go quickly.

Congrats Hazybaby!! That's a great scan photo.

Good luck SaraEmily and rainbowsun on your scans today!

Sorry you're not feeling well Jennifer. I think most of us are struggling through this first tri. Before pregnancy, I used to get migraines occasionally. Now it seems to be a daily occurrence. Ahh I'm too chicken to take even tylenol (which never really helped my migraines anyway), so I've been suffering in silence.

I'm jealous of all these early scans too lego. Even though I have one of my own scheduled for next thursday the 31st :haha:

So I'm with you minni. Come on October 30&31.

I've already mentioned before that I don't use facebook. So no fb groups for me. But seems several others are staying on b&b so I won't be alone :)

If this sickness would just let up a little bit so I could stop vomiting on the school run that would be awesome. I'd be willing to put money on my baby being a girl already. Or twins. I hope not twins :/ x

Don't read if you don't like TMI :D

Does any of you have swollen vagina ? I noticed that yesterday after shower but today it's still like that . I also have little bit itching around . Not inside or on my vajajay . I am very sensitive about shaving so I don't know if it's because of that if it has something to do with the swelling .
I don't have any excessive discharge . I would say I don't have any at all .
And definitely don't have any odor . Even after sex so I don't think it could be BV .

Also this past week when I stood up ( slowly ) I had very sharp pain on my right side of my lower abdomen . It is so sharp it makes me sit back up because otherwise it keeps hurting . It happened like 3 times . Not every time I stood up .

I have my firt appointment on nov.4th . But I am thinking of calling , explaining what's going on and will see . But I cannot call sooner than Monday because I still don't have paper from a doctor that I am really pregnant ( have to have it here ) and I won't be able to get it until Monday and they cannot take me ( check me ) without the paper .

So I just wanted your opinions / experience .., thank you girls

If this sickness would just let up a little bit so I could stop vomiting on the school run that would be awesome. I'd be willing to put money on my baby being a girl already. Or twins. I hope not twins :/ x

I am sorry you are not feeling well :hugs:

I am sorry you are not feeling well :hugs:

Thank you! I feel like all I do is moan but feeling sick 24/7 is bloody awful lol! I always thought people exaggerated! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->