Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Finally back from my scan, my dates are bang on and for the most part I'm happy.

Here's a scan picture of my beanie baby, I have added a attachment. :)

The picture is awesome :baby:
I am so jealous about all the early scans .
I would love to know if everything is ok with our little one :cloud9:

If this sickness would just let up a little bit so I could stop vomiting on the school run that would be awesome. I'd be willing to put money on my baby being a girl already. Or twins. I hope not twins :/ x

I am sorry you are not feeling well :hugs:

Thank you! I feel like all I do is moan but feeling sick 24/7 is bloody awful lol! I always thought people exaggerated! x

I am pretty sick this time myself also . Without vomiting though :shrug:
But sometimes I wish I would just get it out of me because waiting all day if I am gonna have to run to the bathroom or not is not very relaxing .
That's what my OH is saying ... You wanted pink dresses ... Here you have it :haha:
I still think it's a boy though :shrug:

Proudmomma - the only thing I would say is that there is increased blood flow to your 'nether regions' which may well account for the swelling. The pain you're experiencing could just be normal pregnancy pain, but if you're in any way concerned you should get it checked.

Thank God, we had our scan this morning and heard a beautiful heartbeat (141bpm). Im obviously still nervous but also so so so relieved!!

Hope all of you have good news as well!

Thank God, we had our scan this morning and heard a beautiful heartbeat (141bpm). Im obviously still nervous but also so so so relieved!!

Hope all of you have good news as well!

Yay! That's wonderful. Congrats :)

Does anyone know how accurate the clearblue digi with weeks estimator is? I should be 5+3 today which I thought would bring up at 3+ on the digi. Am I wrong?

i got 2-3 at 5+0, that help?

I got 3+ at 4 weeks 5 days this time, but 2-3 at 5 and a half weeks with Oliver x

Less than an hour until my scan! I'm so nervous/excited. I was told to drink 32 oz of water beforehand and as soon as I finished I threw it up and ha to start over lol. :(

i have to EAT in the morning. i have to have brekkie within an hour of waking. i have to have something else an hour and a half after that, and i have to have lunch an hour and a half after that.

my sickness pills aren't working as well as they did with DS! i still feel delicate and generally crappy.

i ate a whole chocolate orange today. chocolate is the ONLY thing that makes the nausea go away.

i have to EAT in the morning. i have to have brekkie within an hour of waking. i have to have something else an hour and a half after that, and i have to have lunch an hour and a half after that.

my sickness pills aren't working as well as they did with DS! i still feel delicate and generally crappy.

i ate a whole chocolate orange today. chocolate is the ONLY thing that makes the nausea go away.

I have it the same way . And I feel so bad I am eating so often but I am trying to choose healthy stuff like fat free yogurt or fruits etc . Chocolate and ice cream helps me the best but I am trying to avoid it except for the weekends :haha:
Also drinking water makes me more sick , have no idea why . So it makes it even harder to drink 3 liters of water a day :wacko:

Hazy and rainbowsun so glad your scans went well :happydance: I have to wait another 4 weeks for mine boooo!!!

Sorry to hear most of us aren't too good :( I've just finished work which was awful, I feel so sick! Makes it worse as I'm a hairdresser so constantly on my feet, had to sit down constantly today after feeling weak and hot, but I just can't eat anything :nope:

The scan went well! I did get pushed back 5 days which was a little disappointing but I'm so happy that bub is healthy. Heart rate was 144 which is about what my DD's was at 7 weeks.

This isn't the best picture cause I took it with my phone but here's the scan pic:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 11
those applying to the fb group, check your "others" folder for a note from the group admin :)

I can't find the group 1eighty, I could really only find a group about squirrels that 2 people liked with no posts on and just a photo oh a squirrel :(

Great news Rainbow!

3litres of water a day? I'm only drinking 2 litres a day all in (mostly water though); I'm sure when I left the clinic after EC/ET they said to drink 2 litres a day... for the next 9 months, which I thought was nice that they were optimistic!

Nice scan pic! I hope to have a successful scan next week and I'm hoping they'll give me a copy to take away (partly as OH won't be with me and I'd like him to see the baby).

Great news Rainbow!

3litres of water a day? I'm only drinking 2 litres a day all in (mostly water though); I'm sure when I left the clinic after EC/ET they said to drink 2 litres a day... for the next 9 months, which I thought was nice that they were optimistic!

Nice scan pic! I hope to have a successful scan next week and I'm hoping they'll give me a copy to take away (partly as OH won't be with me and I'd like him to see the baby).

Well I wasn't sure how much should I drink so I did a research and it said 2 liters the minimum and 3 liters the best :shrug:
So I don't know . I had to have a induction with my son due to low amniotic fluid so I guess I am just paranoid :haha::blush:

Hi everyone!
Well I had my first midwife appointment on Tuesday and boy it was a long one! An hour and a half of paperwork, taking blood etc. I do have a scan date for 20th November when I will be 12 weeks exactly!

Now I hope you ladies don't mind but I just need a bit of a rant about work! Lol!
Basically everyone at work has to know I'm pregnant as I have to make changes to my work such as no heavy lifting, no contact with animals or chemicals. (I work as an assistant manager in a pet store for those wondering!)
Anyway last time I was pregnant I had the most supportive boss and team that would look out for me, assist me without me having to ask etc. but this time BOY are things different! My boss doesn't give a stuff about me, my deputy manager is just being generally funny with me, I'm constantly having to ask for help and having to explain why I can't carry out tasks that they just keep giving me. They were funny as hell with me because of how long my midwife appointment was and it's like they keep quizzing me because they don't believe me and I had to wait until 4:30pm for my dinner that day because "I'm sure you will have had something won't you." Basically I think she was trying to say I was so late because I must have stopped for lunch, however I told her id just had half a bread roll. And the same woman was making "jokes" about how often I'm going to the toilet saying "are you sure you're only 8 weeks pregnant with how often I keep seeing you go the toilet?" I mean for gods sake are they keeping tabs on me??
Sorry this is quite an essay! Anyway I feel sick, I still keep getting some pains low down in my stomach especially when I exert myself, I am so exhausted so my answer, I'm going on the sick! Screw them! I know I can self certify for a week anyway but do u think a doctor would give me a sick note for something pregnancy related?
Is anyone else having trouble with work or just me :shrug:
It's stressing me out a little at the minute :cry:

I'm going on the sick! Screw them! I know I can self certify for a week anyway but do u think a doctor would give me a sick note for something pregnancy related?

they could get in the shit if you were so inclined to do so. there's the harassment (comments about what you're eating, the loo trips) and their non-compliance with health and safety (you constantly having to ask for help/support when it should be done for you by them). you could go on the sick not just for the physical symptoms (which are more than likely being exacerbated by stress) but for mental health reasons as well, stress and anxiety caused by the r-tards at your work.

I can't find the group 1eighty, I could really only find a group about squirrels that 2 people liked with no posts on and just a photo oh a squirrel :(

the only post i could see on that community page was a link - clicky the linky and it takes you to the closed group. apply to the group and keep an eye out on your "others" folder.

Poor you Heather! I agree that you should go on sick leave, something along the lines of 'caused by exhaustion of working conditions'. Have they done a risk assessment for you yet? If not, you need to get one and it needs to stipulate certain things (like loo trips, food/sitting breaks and the likes) and if there are occasions when inappropriate remarks are made, it's there in black and white that you are entitled to the conditions outlined. I think it's work speaking to your doctor about the fact that you get pains when you exert yourself; I'm finding the same thing, but I'm signed off with OHSS so it'll be interesting to see what things are like once I'm back at work (but luckily I only work 2 days a week - went p/t in the hope of conceiving naturally once the stress/tiredness-levels were reduced... pah!) This baby is more important than any job - or any jobsworth for that matter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->