Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Congrats Hazybaby!! That's a great scan photo.

Good luck SaraEmily and rainbowsun on your scans today!

Sorry you're not feeling well Jennifer. I think most of us are struggling through this first tri. Before pregnancy, I used to get migraines occasionally. Now it seems to be a daily occurrence. Ahh I'm too chicken to take even tylenol (which never really helped my migraines anyway), so I've been suffering in silence.

I'm jealous of all these early scans too lego. Even though I have one of my own scheduled for next thursday the 31st :haha:

So I'm with you minni. Come on October 30&31.

I've already mentioned before that I don't use facebook. So no fb groups for me. But seems several others are staying on b&b so I won't be alone :)

Yes, come on Oct 30 & 31!!! Though my appointment is just with a nurse in my ob's office so not thinking they'll do a scan. :( Means I'll have to wait even longer to know my LO is alright. :dohh:

Proudmama, that is great that your ds is behaving so well. Unfortunately, my dd is still a handful! I hope she calms down a bit by then since she'll be three. I'm hoping baby #2 has my calm personality or else I'm going to be in for a wild ride!

Hazybaby, rainbowsun, Good luck on your scans! Hopefully this will be what you need to relax a bit!

Minni2906, Not long now until Oct 30. It will be here before you know it!

Confuzion, pancakes mmmm! I love pancakes!

Ibelieveitwil, well I'm glad you got to the bottom of what was causing you to pee so frequently. That must have been really annoying.

SaraEmily, good luck! That is crazy that your OB's office has that rule. I could understand it at a fertility clinic, but it's pretty harsh for an OB's office. My dh only comes to the big appointments anyway. I kind of prefer it that way.

Haylee, congrats on your great scan! I had a cyst on my ovary too. They said it should go away but didn't tell me what would happen if it didn't.

joeyjo, so glad you're feeling better about things. It sounds like there were many reasons they didn't see more at your scan. I'm sure everything is just fine.

Saraemily, I've always been told to empty my bladder for vaginal scans. I've only gotten abdominal scans when I was further along so I've never really had to have a full bladder. That was at a perinatologist's office so maybe it's the equipment they use?

Jenniferannex, sorry you're feeling so sick! I don't have the jumpiness.

To the poster who is on bedrest, that really sucks!! Maybe you can spend more time chatting with us!!

I know I've probably missed some threads. I'm not on facebook that much either so I'll definitely be here if lots of folks migrate over there.

Yes!! Less than a week now!!

Does anyone know how accurate the clearblue digi with weeks estimator is? I should be 5+3 today which I thought would bring up at 3+ on the digi. Am I wrong?

i got 2-3 at 5+0, that help?

Yes, that helps tremendously. I'm a big worrier. Haha.

Hi ladies! Thread moving quick as usual :) I view 40 posts per page and it makes it a bit easier to keep up. :thumbup:

Loving the scan pics :cloud9: I keep looking at mine. I didn't have a scan until 12 weeks with Riley and to see the difference between this scan (8 weeks) and ds at 12 weeks is incredible!

No fb for me either so I'll be here :headspin:

Had the fright of my life last night! Teddy choked on a strawberry, he ended up passing out blue which was honestly the most traumatic thing that's ever happened to me, luckily an ambulance arrived very quickly and he's absolutely fine now, he had high heart rate and blood pressure last night but they said it was due to shock. The first thing I'm doing today is finding a first aid course. It was sooo scary!

Had the fright of my life last night! Teddy choked on a strawberry, he ended up passing out blue which was honestly the most traumatic thing that's ever happened to me, luckily an ambulance arrived very quickly and he's absolutely fine now, he had high heart rate and blood pressure last night but they said it was due to shock. The first thing I'm doing today is finding a first aid course. It was sooo scary!

oh crap!

i've been seeing a few first aid for babies things on the BBC recently, so whilst i've not been on a course i'm confident i'd know what to do. fairly confident.

if you contact the red cross, they should be able to help!

That must have been so scary. Have u got FB? There is a page on their in memory of a little girl who unfortunately passed away from choking. Her parents have set it up to raise awareness of how important first aid courses are. I think if you search the page there should be info on the nearest first aid course for you or at least info in how to find that out. It's called Millie's Trust.

It's something I've been meaning to do for a while x

Oh my boothh. That's awful. I probably would have passed out myself. But so glad he's ok!!

Saw my baby this morrrrrning :) They don't give scan pictures at our epu but they showed us the screen :) 1 little baby with a little heartbeat! Measured 67mm :) It was on my tummy too!

Ahww brilliant Lego!! So jealous!!

I tried finding babies heartbeat on my sonoline B Doppler before but couldn't find it :( has anyone
Else used a Doppler?

Booth! OMG I would be a basketcase! So glad your boy is okay. I took a cpr class and it does help, but I still freak out at the thought of actually having to do it.

jenniferannex, yes I tried at 7 weeks and I just tried again last night at 8.5 weeks but I couldn't hear anything! I think it's just way to early.

AFM: I have my first appointment with my OB this morning since graduating from the RE. I had two good scans but now I'm worrying again because I don't have any symptoms today. The joys of the first tri!

Now I need to go back and catch up on all the scan pics and other posts I've missed!

Ok, so i know I am not doing anything else but complaining but whayt can I do :haha:
So this morning ( around 4:30am ) my DS decided he no longer wants to sleep . So I turned on some cartoons and lied down and put DS on top of me ( kinda on my left side ) . Hour and half later I wanted to get up and put him for a sleep . I stood up and my head was spinning like crazy . It usually stops when I sit back but it didn't :shrug:
I went to my bedroom , lie down and head is still spinning .
When I woke up ( 3 hours later ) my head was still spinning even though I didn't get up yet , sit sit up . So I stayed in the bed and measured my blood pressure and it was 93/64 with 74 HB which is kinda low .
So I am drinking plenty of fluids ( trying to ) and had big breakfast of eggs with bacon and bread with butter :shrug:
My head is still spinning little bit while sitting and eating the breakfast . My OH is going to be very late home today ( like around 8-9 pm ) . :cry:
I know low blood pressure is not good for the baby and I don't know what to do . I cannot even go to see a doctor and I really don't wanna call an ambulance . But staying home with a toddler makes me even more worried that something can happened to me and he is going to be here alone ...

So just measured my blood pressure after breakfast and it's 111/74 with 90 HB .
Feeling little bit better but still don't understand why am I so lightheaded ? I don't think I eat too little . I had cereal at 4:30 am . I always eat right away when I get up .

Paperwork app on Monday 4th .thats gonna be the first thing I am gonna point out ! Hope i am not anemic or something

Ok, so i know I am not doing anything else but complaining but whayt can I do :haha:
So this morning ( around 4:30am ) my DS decided he no longer wants to sleep . So I turned on some cartoons and lied down and put DS on top of me ( kinda on my left side ) . Hour and half later I wanted to get up and put him for a sleep . I stood up and my head was spinning like crazy . It usually stops when I sit back but it didn't :shrug:
I went to my bedroom , lie down and head is still spinning .
When I woke up ( 3 hours later ) my head was still spinning even though I didn't get up yet , sit sit up . So I stayed in the bed and measured my blood pressure and it was 93/64 with 74 HB which is kinda low .
So I am drinking plenty of fluids ( trying to ) and had big breakfast of eggs with bacon and bread with butter :shrug:
My head is still spinning little bit while sitting and eating the breakfast . My OH is going to be very late home today ( like around 8-9 pm ) . :cry:
I know low blood pressure is not good for the baby and I don't know what to do . I cannot even go to see a doctor and I really don't wanna call an ambulance . But staying home with a toddler makes me even more worried that something can happened to me and he is going to be here alone ...

So just measured my blood pressure after breakfast and it's 111/74 with 90 HB .
Feeling little bit better but still don't understand why am I so lightheaded ? I don't think I eat too little . I had cereal at 4:30 am . I always eat right away when I get up .

Paperwork app on Monday 4th .thats gonna be the first thing I am gonna point out ! Hope i am not anemic or something

Sounds like it's pregnancy related. Don't worry too much about it. I'm sure it will pass!

Booth! OMG I would be a basketcase! So glad your boy is okay. I took a cpr class and it does help, but I still freak out at the thought of actually having to do it.

jenniferannex, yes I tried at 7 weeks and I just tried again last night at 8.5 weeks but I couldn't hear anything! I think it's just way to early.

AFM: I have my first appointment with my OB this morning since graduating from the RE. I had two good scans but now I'm worrying again because I don't have any symptoms today. The joys of the first tri!

Now I need to go back and catch up on all the scan pics and other posts I've missed!

Let us know how your appointment goes!

So I don't want to moan- I know I am lucky to be pregnant and I wouldn't change it for the world but is anyone else finding it a lot harder than they thought they would? All I've ever wanted is to be a mum and I thought I'd be good at being pregnant like the amount I wanted it would negate all the feeling rubbish stuff but it really hasn't worked like that. I honestly don't know how I'm going to make it through the next 7 or so weeks feeling so sick and tired all the time (and that's assuming the sickness ends with the first tri). I'm really sorry for moaning and its probably better than those who are being sick all the time but I really hate it. I'm starting to doubt whether I'll be as good a mum as I always thought I'd be and I'm starting to wonder how the hell I'll get through labour if I'm finding this bit so hard!

Labour is the easy bit!! It ends way faster than this!! lol x

Hey ladies, sorry I've been MIA this week. MS has hit me pretty hard and I just haven't had the energy to keep up with you chatty Cathy's! Lol I will try to catch up when I can though I probably won't respond because there's so much!

AFM, viability scan in 20mins, so nervous and excited at the same time...wish me luck!

Hey ladies, sorry I've been MIA this week. MS has hit me pretty hard and I just haven't had the energy to keep up with you chatty Cathy's! Lol I will try to catch up when I can though I probably won't respond because there's so much!

AFM, viability scan in 20mins, so nervous and excited at the same time...wish me luck!

good luck! can't wait for your update!

Thanks everyone! Luckily I remembered the basics of a first aid course I did when I was ten, but still terrifying and i want to be abit more up to date! I'm on the waiting list for a first aid course now. The ambulance crew and doctors and nurses all congratulated me on helping him but I really didn't feel like I should've been congratulated it was purely luck, only when he actually passed out did he start breathing again, I think his throat must have relaxed and the strawberry slid down.

Congrats on the scan Lego! Xx

Proudmamma in anemic and it does sound like me :hugs: x

Hope everyone else is okay x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back