Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Hi everyone, I don't know if anyone else has trouble keeping up with the board as much as me. It just moves so fast! Someone on facebook has created a private group (no one can see it except members) for women expecting summer babies. To join search for

Flying Squirrel Fancier

and ask to join the group. For me this seems much more manageable! :thumbup: Hope to see you guys there!

I found it and have sent a request to join! Thanks for the info!

Congrats Hazybaby!! That's a great scan photo.

Good luck SaraEmily and rainbowsun on your scans today!

Sorry you're not feeling well Jennifer. I think most of us are struggling through this first tri. Before pregnancy, I used to get migraines occasionally. Now it seems to be a daily occurrence. Ahh I'm too chicken to take even tylenol (which never really helped my migraines anyway), so I've been suffering in silence.

I'm jealous of all these early scans too lego. Even though I have one of my own scheduled for next thursday the 31st :haha:

So I'm with you minni. Come on October 30&31.

I've already mentioned before that I don't use facebook. So no fb groups for me. But seems several others are staying on b&b so I won't be alone :)

Yes, come on Oct 30 & 31!!! Though my appointment is just with a nurse in my ob's office so not thinking they'll do a scan. :( Means I'll have to wait even longer to know my LO is alright. :dohh:

Proudmama, that is great that your ds is behaving so well. Unfortunately, my dd is still a handful! I hope she calms down a bit by then since she'll be three. I'm hoping baby #2 has my calm personality or else I'm going to be in for a wild ride!

Hazybaby, rainbowsun, Good luck on your scans! Hopefully this will be what you need to relax a bit!

Minni2906, Not long now until Oct 30. It will be here before you know it!

Confuzion, pancakes mmmm! I love pancakes!

Ibelieveitwil, well I'm glad you got to the bottom of what was causing you to pee so frequently. That must have been really annoying.

SaraEmily, good luck! That is crazy that your OB's office has that rule. I could understand it at a fertility clinic, but it's pretty harsh for an OB's office. My dh only comes to the big appointments anyway. I kind of prefer it that way.

Haylee, congrats on your great scan! I had a cyst on my ovary too. They said it should go away but didn't tell me what would happen if it didn't.

joeyjo, so glad you're feeling better about things. It sounds like there were many reasons they didn't see more at your scan. I'm sure everything is just fine.

Saraemily, I've always been told to empty my bladder for vaginal scans. I've only gotten abdominal scans when I was further along so I've never really had to have a full bladder. That was at a perinatologist's office so maybe it's the equipment they use?

Jenniferannex, sorry you're feeling so sick! I don't have the jumpiness.

To the poster who is on bedrest, that really sucks!! Maybe you can spend more time chatting with us!!

I know I've probably missed some threads. I'm not on facebook that much either so I'll definitely be here if lots of folks migrate over there.

Yes!! Less than a week now!!

Does anyone know how accurate the clearblue digi with weeks estimator is? I should be 5+3 today which I thought would bring up at 3+ on the digi. Am I wrong?

i got 2-3 at 5+0, that help?

Yes, that helps tremendously. I'm a big worrier. Haha.

I have a scan on Oct 30th too :)

Proudmama, how frightening! I hope it's just a pregnancy thing, but even if it is anemia, it sounds like it can be managed.

trinity_enigm Yeah pregnancy can be hard at times so don't be so hard on yourself and it has nothing to do with how good of a parent you'll be. You are in the right place to vent about your pregnancy symptoms. We know what you're going through.

asmcsm--good luck on your scan. Can't wait to hear about it!!

AFM: I just got back from my OB appt and baby still looks good. It's still measuring about 3 days ahead (was 5 days ahead at last scan) and heartbeat is 179 just like last time. Only thing is they found a small collection of blood in a membrane. My doc didn't say what it was, but I googled and it sounds like a subchorionic hematoma!! I am going to get another scan in a month to monitor it, but my doc didn't seem concerned about it since the baby is doing well. He said I could get some bleeding and if so, it's probably due to the hematoma. I only had some spotting at implantation time which only last 2 days and haven't had any other bleeding since I got my bfp, so that is good. The doctor also didn't advice bedrest or anything, so I guess I shouldn't worry, but of course I'm googling like mad!!!

Somehow I knew that things were going too good and that something would come up that would have me worried! I guess I should have know because I've had three scans and they kept asking if I had had any bleeding or cramping. I thought it was just a routine question but now I know what they were getting at!

Good to hear baby is doing good Cali :) You haven't had any bleeds so I'm thinking this hematoma is probably nothing to worry about.

As for me, today I'm 7w4d which is when I lost my last baby. I've been so scared that the same thing would happen again (my husband told me I was being irrational, that if I were to lose this baby too what are the odds it would happen at the same exact time? :haha:, Logically I knew he was right but still the fear was there.)

Thankfully, all has been going well still. No cramping, no bleeding. Plenty of pregnancy symptoms to go around. Really looking forward to Thursday when hopefully my worries will be laid to rest.

Good to hear baby is doing good Cali :) You haven't had any bleeds so I'm thinking this hematoma is probably nothing to worry about.

As for me, today I'm 7w4d which is when I lost my last baby. I've been so scared that the same thing would happen again (my husband told me I was being irrational, that if I were to lose this baby too what are the odds it would happen at the same exact time? :haha:, Logically I knew he was right but still the fear was there.)

Thankfully, all has been going well still. No cramping, no bleeding. Plenty of pregnancy symptoms to go around. Really looking forward to Thursday when hopefully my worries will be laid to rest.

I'm the same, first was 6+5 and the last was 10+6 which was the latest one. Not too long til my scan now!

Confuzion:hugs: yes I hope this day speeds by for you because even if its not rational it's understandable that you'd worry. Focus on all that's going well and not on the negatives-- although I know it's hard. I am looking forward to when we are all in the second tri. The first tri is so nerve racking.

I'm the same, first was 6+5 and the last was 10+6 which was the latest one. Not too long til my scan now!

Booth oh wow I can see why you're nervous. I hope time passes quickly for you and that everything is just fine!

Irrational or not, I'm thinking the same thing. My previous loss was at 11w2d but baby stopped growing at 7w3d so those will be two major relief points for me as I reach them too so I can totally relate.

Cali glad everything is well and glad your doctor isn't that concerned about the hematoma.

Confuzion I bet it's been an uneasy day for you! :hugs:

Ah all 3 of my miscarriages were before 6 weeks so I'm feeling quite positive now I've had my scan x

Here's my little bean! Measuring 6+4 so one day behind what my OD said I should be but HB was 128! So ecstatic. Next apt is nov 22nd. Going to be a long wait.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 4
Mine was measuring 6+3 at 6+5 today. I'm wondering if my dates are out a couple of days but I'll wait and see at my 12 week scan x

Here's my little bean! Measuring 6+4 so one day behind what my OD said I should be but HB was 128! So ecstatic. Next apt is nov 22nd. Going to be a long wait.

May be it's a girl :baby:
They say if it's 140 or lower there is grater chance to be a girl :winkwink:

May be it's a girl :baby:
They say if it's 140 or lower there is grater chance to be a girl :winkwink:

I heard that you can't really go on the heartbeat this early on because it fluctuates so greatly throughout the day. :shrug:

not looking good still nothing seen in sac gotta wait it out. all i no is ovulated sep 15th. had scan 2 weeks ago went back today. 2 weeks ago said sac was 5mm empty but was earlier than 5 weeks, yesterday she said sac measured almost 6 Looks like could be blighted ovum for me,
i thought i saw a glimmer of something stuck to wall like a shadow blur type thing but she moved it around again and then back to nothing, then shadow,

stupids thing i was meant to be flying bali today cancelled for nothing by looks of it

traylee i have my fingers tightly crossed for you that everything will be ok and maybe bean is just hard to see! :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->