Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

:hugs: traylee xx

Just had the worst vivid dream! I feel ill and soo tire but I'm actually scared to go back to sleep!!

Congrats Ashlee on the lovely scan!

So sorry you're upset traylee. Hope you see more on your next scan!

thanks think i have adjusted for the worst incase and i just keep telling myself thats its a blighted ovum and no heartbeat was seen, which i keep saying isnt as bad, cause then i can kinda feel like well no baby was in there was a empty sac and seeems to make me feel bit better for now
i no it will be hard and i will cry but gotta try stay positive for next time hey

sorry if that sounds mean to anyone else, i dont mean it to be just trying to prepare myself

we announced on facebook last night :D i feel so much lighter now! don't have to hide how bloody awful i feel or give excuses as to why i can't do this, that, or the other.

asmcsm, great scan pic and hb! I'm going with ProudMomma and guess you're having a girl

Here's my little bean! Measuring 6+4 so one day behind what my OD said I should be but HB was 128! So ecstatic. Next apt is nov 22nd. Going to be a long wait.

May be it's a girl :baby:
They say if it's 140 or lower there is grater chance to be a girl :winkwink:

I heard that you can't really go on the heartbeat this early on because it fluctuates so greatly throughout the day. :shrug:

Yeah, I've heard the same thing. I've also read that a higher heartbeat can be a sign of a very active baby. Who knows???

not looking good still nothing seen in sac gotta wait it out. all i no is ovulated sep 15th. had scan 2 weeks ago went back today. 2 weeks ago said sac was 5mm empty but was earlier than 5 weeks, yesterday she said sac measured almost 6 Looks like could be blighted ovum for me,
i thought i saw a glimmer of something stuck to wall like a shadow blur type thing but she moved it around again and then back to nothing, then shadow,

stupids thing i was meant to be flying bali today cancelled for nothing by looks of it

Traylee:hugs::hugs::hugs: I sure hope you're surprised with some good news on the next scan.

:hugs: traylee xx

Just had the worst vivid dream! I feel ill and soo tire but I'm actually scared to go back to sleep!!

Boothh, these pregnancy dreams are really trippy! I don't remember having them with my first!

we announced on facebook last night :D i feel so much lighter now! don't have to hide how bloody awful i feel or give excuses as to why i can't do this, that, or the other.

Now all your friends and fam can celebrate with you!! I still have a month to go before I announce, but my dad seems to be really impatient. I told him he could in about six weeks but everytime he calls he asks me if he can tell everybody. He has the most grandchildren out of his 9 siblings, and he is really proud of that!

Hi girls,

Just going through my diary (I basically wrote down EVERY symptom EVERY day!) from my last pregnancy & found some stuff that might be a comfort to some of you..

I hadn't remembered it being so bad but according to my notes I had a lot of cramping throughout the first trimester. I'd written things like 'bad period like cramps lower tummy & back', 'feels like period is about to start', 'horrible dragging sensation into knees like period cramps'.

I got a beautiful, healthy baby boy at the end of those 9 months & he's currently snuggled up blissfully asleep on my chest :0)

I Know some of you have had losses in the past & understandably feel very anxious I just wanted to let you know it can be quite normal to have cramps xx

Tilly Moo, your post is oh so helpful to me. I started to get anxious and scared last night because I had terrible cramps like af was coming. This morning they are gone and there is no af. :) Thank you!

Tilly Moo, your post is oh so helpful to me. I started to get anxious and scared last night because I had terrible cramps like af was coming. This morning they are gone and there is no af. :) Thank you!

Aww minni, you're so very welcome! From reading my notes it's clear I was worried something was wrong. But no, all normal! Just our bodies stretching & preparing a nice cosy nest for our little babas :0) xx

Hi girls,

Just going through my diary (I basically wrote down EVERY symptom EVERY day!) from my last pregnancy & found some stuff that might be a comfort to some of you..

I hadn't remembered it being so bad but according to my notes I had a lot of cramping throughout the first trimester. I'd written things like 'bad period like cramps lower tummy & back', 'feels like period is about to start', 'horrible dragging sensation into knees like period cramps'.

I got a beautiful, healthy baby boy at the end of those 9 months & he's currently snuggled up blissfully asleep on my chest :0)

I Know some of you have had losses in the past & understandably feel very anxious I just wanted to let you know it can be quite normal to have cramps xx

i had niggly cramps with DS, the discomfort i'm getting this time is more chronic though, like i've got an upset stomach and need to purchase some immodium or summat! so yes, this is a comfort :)

:hi: welcome newbies!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend! I'm trying to plan for our little halloween party on Thursday x

I loved announcing on fb last time. Had so much support and people celebrating with us. I refuse to announce on fb until 14 weeks this time though. We're not even telling family until 12!

Welcome and congratulations bexi and sweetmel!!

Hope everyone's ok from what I've read since last night not that many sickness posts!! :D I've managed to eat breakfast, dinner and I'm looking forward to tea!! :happydance: first time in 2 weeks!!!

Hi ladies. Can someone please take me off the list? I started miscarrying (confirmed at ER) last night at 6w4d. :cry: I had been preparing for this since the very beginning, so I actually feel almost ok about the actual miscarriage by now.

However, I found out yesterday I'm RH negative (Blood type A-). I received the Rohgam shot at the ER yesterday to help protect my blood from developing antibodies that would harm any future pregnancies. The problem is that I spotted for about half of a day at 5w1d almost two weeks ago and DIDN'T get the shot then (you should get the shot within 72 hours of any bleed if you are RH-). I've had two nurses and one doctor tell me not to worry about this, that I got the shot after misscarriage and thats most important and 5W is very early and research is mixed if the shot is even necessary that early, but I still can't stop obsessing that I've really messed up and hurt my chances for all future pregnancies. Irrational, I know.... But I just feel so vulnerable right now. It was my first pregnancy and my first miscarriage. I had no idea about this RH negative stuff until I went to the ER last night. I almost didn't go too, and I'm so thankful I did.

Anyhow.... Congrats to you all! I hope everyone else has a very happy and healthy 9 months. It seems like most of you are already well on your way. No where to go but back to TTC land for me. Praying its a short visit over there, as I don't know if I can handle another whole year TTC like I was last time before this short-lived miracle.

Hi ladies. Can someone please take me off the list? I started miscarrying (confirmed at ER) last night at 6w4d. :cry: I had been preparing for this since the very beginning, so I actually feel almost ok about the actual miscarriage by now.

However, I found out yesterday I'm RH negative (Blood type A-). I received the Rohgam shot at the ER yesterday to help protect my blood from developing antibodies that would harm any future pregnancies. The problem is that I spotted for about half of a day at 5w1d almost two weeks ago and DIDN'T get the shot then (you should get the shot within 72 hours of any bleed if you are RH-). I've had two nurses and one doctor tell me not to worry about this, that I got the shot after misscarriage and thats most important and 5W is very early and research is mixed if the shot is even necessary that early, but I still can't stop obsessing that I've really messed up and hurt my chances for all future pregnancies. Irrational, I know.... But I just feel so vulnerable right now. It was my first pregnancy and my first miscarriage. I had no idea about this RH negative stuff until I went to the ER last night. I almost didn't go too, and I'm so thankful I did.

Anyhow.... Congrats to you all! I hope everyone else has a very happy and healthy 9 months. It seems like most of you are already well on your way. No where to go but back to TTC land for me. Praying its a short visit over there, as I don't know if I can handle another whole year TTC like I was last time before this short-lived miracle.

I am so so sorry for your loss missy. I hoped this would turn out well for you. They say you are more fertile the 6 months after a miscarriage. Seemed to be true for me and many others if you do a little google search. Hope to see you back on the pregnancy threads when you've had time to heal.

I really feel like my period is about to start which I know can be normal but I have a really bad feeling. Ugh. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->