Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Good luck minni and Sweetmel on your appointments!

Ibelieve - pretty much all of my symptoms seem to come and go. Couple of days ago my breasts were killing me. Right now they're fine :shrug:.

Well that's good to hear, I cant believe that I have 4 weeks to go until 12weeks! I am so tempted to go for another scan next week! Want to see my babies again, hope they have grown!

Same with me . I had all day nausea but passed few days it changed to evening nausea .
My boobs don't hurt much but they are se sensitive a lot and certain smells are killing me !
I have my first appointment today . It's just the paperwork but I feel something is happening finally . May be they gonna schedule scan for me . Or at least I hope so . I cannot go another 4 weeks without knowing if my baby is ok .
And also I feel it's much harder for me not telling people this time . But still holding and didn't tell anyone .

I have no patience so I have no idea how people manage to wait for their scans, I feel like I am so blessed to have so many options, so far I have 3 scans in two weeks and I can go for another I just have to think of an excuse :haha:?

My symptoms are still coming and going and I never know when they are going to hit. Yesterday I had planned on doing some housecleaning when I started to feel sick and couldn't get anything done.

I have no patience so I have no idea how people manage to wait for their scans, I feel like I am so blessed to have so many options, so far I have 3 scans in two weeks and I can go for another I just have to think of an excuse :haha:?

Of course I am not that patient :haha:
Our hospital doesn't do scans unless they think something is wrong but I hope they gonna check me out because of my sons single umbilical artery :shrug:
And if not I am gonna have to wait another 4 weeks of another app and for the doppler :thumbup:
I don't have the money to pay for private scan just because I want to :cry:
But I am sure happy for you to have the opportunity :flower:

I have a midwife appointment on Wednesday afternoon! My official booking in x

It is killing me having to wait till November 21st to see my beanie again!! :( I'm wishing the month away!

I have a midwife appointment on Wednesday afternoon! My official booking in x

Mine's Wednesday morning! We can compare notes!

It is killing me having to wait till November 21st to see my beanie again!! :( I'm wishing the month away!

I'm definitely wishing time away! I'm hoping it'll just be until I reach 12 weeks, but I'm not convinced it might continue!

As far as buying baby clothes is concerned, I already have loads (may have mentioned this previously). I'd been buying bit whilst ttc and as time went on I figured it was part of my PMA to think I'd need them one day! After my 8 week scan last week I went and bought yet more. Most of it is neutral and I've found the neutral stuff to be ok - in fact some of it's quite lovely! I'm not sure I particularly have anything yellow or green, but lots of white, cream, black & white and rainbow colours. I'm not buying any more until after my next scan though. In fact, if I can hold out, as far as baby clothes are concerened, I might wait (if I can) until after my 20 week scan when we know what we're having; I'm hoping to focus my buying energies into maternity wear and other baby paraphernalia until that point!

Just got home from my appointment! Measuring right on schedule at 8w2d, and the heartbeat was 162bpm. She said everything looks great so I'm breathing a huge sigh of relief at this point!

Ugh sick sick sick..... How long until the second tri? Haha x

Yay congrats lizchase! Its a wonderful feeling I know!

Yay, Lizchase! Great news!!
Hoping I get the same news on Wednesday. I am so nervous. There aren't words for my nerves. :wacko:

Aw minni! I'm sure all will be fine. I felt the same way as you though so I definitely understand.

My next appointment is next Wednesday the 13th (I'll be 10w2d :) time is moving so fast). That's when I'll be getting the panorama done, and guess getting my results back from the prenatal panel. I have no idea what to expect beyond that! But I am super excited!

my next appt is with the midwife on friday, will be 9+5 by then. assuming there won't be much going on, just a general "how are you? eating right? drinking enough? not suicidal yet?" and send me on my way after surrendering a pee sample.

she won't even try a doppler til 2nd tri, says it's too difficult to find the hb before then. pffft.

Just had my paperwork done . Have my first doc app on November 25 th . They said the doctor is going to decide if they need scan or not . But hopefully she will at least try to hear the HB ...

I feel sick today too, and bloody restless legs have started!
I don't find 'unisex' stuff to be that unisex though, it's always either abit more girlish or boyish to me so it's hard!

I think I'm losing my mind! Since about 5 weeks, I had mild morning sickness (if that's what you wanna call it). I just had mad acne, nausea every now and then and this weird sensation in my stomach, almost like a constant mild upset stomach that would get worse if I ate spicy food (and I LOVE LOVE LOVE spicy food).

Well, a few days before my 8th week, I got bad nausea as if I was going to hurl right there - never did and then I woke up on the day of my 8th week and poof - all symptoms are all but gone. I panicked and thought something was wrong but found out that my placenta would start growing so my symptoms might level off.

But seriously...what I felt before is pretty much not there unless I eat but I'm fine other wise...I still have hip and back pain lol. I want to see my little nooboo but I'll have to wait until 13 weeks or so.

Oh my goodness I have fallen so behind on here! I'm not even sure if I'm going to attempt to catch up on all those pages I missed :wacko: maybe the last 10 or so...I've been super busy with my work moving locations and having our grand re-opening plus lovely MS on top of that. Can I fast forward to 12 weeks now? Hit 8 weeks yesterday and the pulling and pinching feelings in my uterus have started as well as some dull pain in my lower back. I'm one of those lucky ones that had back issues before pregnancy so get plagued with early pregnancy back pain :? blah. I didn't want to be one of those ladies who complains about preggo symptoms because I should just be happy to be pregnant at all! Which I am, but I think it's almost impossible to not complain when you feel like poo day in and day out :?

how can i be removed from this group thanks, as i have been told blighted ovum 3rd scan today reveals same thing as last time 11 days ago, 17mm sac nothing inside

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->