Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Hi ladies, I've been kinda mia lately because I have nothing to add =/. My first dr appt last month was only for paperwork and I don't get my real appt til the 19th of this month. Been getting jealous of seeing all these wonderful scans lol =). I haven't been really having any sickness, all I want to do is eat though lol. Each time a commercial comes on the tv I start drooling, it's driving my hubby crazy because then he starts getting hungry. :haha:

Yay Minni, glad the scan went well!

Hi sildrkfsh, I've been doing my fair share of eating too. I told myself this time around I wouldn't pig out, but being tired and feeling sick sometimes makes me lose my resolve. Not much longer until the 19th!

Hi ladies, I've been kinda mia lately because I have nothing to add =/. My first dr appt last month was only for paperwork and I don't get my real appt til the 19th of this month. Been getting jealous of seeing all these wonderful scans lol =). I haven't been really having any sickness, all I want to do is eat though lol. Each time a commercial comes on the tv I start drooling, it's driving my hubby crazy because then he starts getting hungry. :haha:

Thanks so much ladies!! Now, if this works, here's a couple scan pictures.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/foxracingchick06/IMG_6955.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/foxracingchick06/IMG_6956.jpg

And this one is a comparison - first scan with my MMC and this one. They look sooo different. You can almost tell in the MMC scan that something was wrong...:nope:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/foxracingchick06/IMG_6958.jpg

I'm so happy for you minni. :happydance: Those are nice pictures. I'm also sooo jealous that I didn't get a scan. :cry:

Minni, such a cute little bean! There is such a dramatic difference between the pics for this pregnancy and the last one. Everything looks perfect this time.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who sees the difference, Cali! I agree, everything looks perfect this time!

Congrats minni, you can definitely see a difference xx

We see a lot of beautiful babies lately ;) I probably won't get my scan sooner than 14. Weeks pregnant :(
How is everyone feeling ? All of my symptoms has dissapeard except for nausea coming every evening . It's making me very nervous especially since I have to wait 3 weeks to hear the HB . So I still don't know if everything is ok .
Am I the only one here getting her scan so late ?
I also didn't even had blood work for betas so once again not knowing anything till 12 week pregnant so frustrating !
OH told me few days ago it would be nice to wait till birth to find out the gender . I was like ... Ok ... I won't tell you than :D

Proudmama, that sucks that you have to wait so long for your scan! My symptoms are still coming and going, but when they come they come on really strong.

I tried to find my baby's heartbeat again with the doppler and still nothing. Then I tried to find my own heartbeat and nothing! Maybe I'm not doing something right? :nope:

Cali, use loooads of gel, iv still not found mine but I'm only trying ten minutes each night. I found teddy at 8+2 so I might be abit more persistent tomorrow lol xx

Booth, I think that may be my problem. This morning I didn't use any gel because I didn't feel like cleaning up the mess and I've almost used it up!

Welcome and Congrats TMM10811!!!

I bought 3 tubs of value hair gel - 15p each! And it's water based so does the job fine xx

I bought 3 tubs of value hair gel - 15p each! And it's water based so does the job fine xx

Oh that is a great idea! Thanks! I was afraid I was going to have to keep buying more and more gel as time went on!

Yay for lots of recent good news!

Back to work for me today, and actually it was fine!

So I had bright red spotting last saturday and it freaked me out. Went to ER and they did the scan. Baby is fine and we could see a heartbeat. There was a very small SCH in the uterus which the doctors believe will resolve itself. I met my OB/GYN yesterday and I could see the baby again in the scan. Bleeding has kinda stopped. I hope it stays that way. My next scan is in two weeks just to see how much the little one grows. Praying to God that the baby should be fine and continue to grow...

So sorry about the SCH lovelyredrose but I'm glad everything is okay! I have one of those too. I haven't gotten any bleeding from it yet, but my doctor said it may happen. I hear they are very common but it is still unnerving to have one!

Welcome TMM.

I've been having hot flashes where I break out in a sweat. :wacko: my eyes feel like they are burning sometimes. Hubby offered to get me a spa mask and keep it in the refrigerator. I can't buy maternity clothes anywhere around here so he's taking me shopping this weekend in the city. My bbs are spilling out of my bras so I will be buying a bigger one. :blush: Hubby has been really understanding and great even when I'm cranky.

Did a little shopping myself today Sweetmel. My teeny underwear just wasn't cutting it anymore :haha:. Busting out of my bras (not that I'm complaining. Happy to move from a B cup to a C cup :)). Got some comfy panties and a couple bigger wireless bras. As well as some big sweat pants to do my lounging around the house in :haha:.

My husband has also been bugging me about having the laptop on my lap all the time with the heat and emissions coming from it being bad for baby. So I bought a portable pillow desk thing to put under it.

Forgot how much fun shopping is no matter what you buy lol. I can't wait to be big enough for maternity wear so I can buy some clothes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->