Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Sounds like it could be to do with your UTI, hopefully it gets cleared up quickly! I had one at the very beginning of pregnancy and had no symptoms either xx

Trinity - thinking about your experience of pads (!), I was only thinking a couple of days ago, that this is the longest I've not had a period since I was 13!!! Kinda freaky!

My midwife appointment was all ok. Feels a bit more real, but now I'm thinking that if anything goes wrong, what a waste of time that was sorting all that paperwork!

Trinity - don't wait til December if you're worried Hun, I would ring the EPU today yourself and explain, say you're worried and I'm sure they will fit you in and you can have your mind put to rest!
When I went for my first scan they found a sac of blood and they gave me a card and said if I have any spotting or bleeding just ring and they will scan me ASAP, so sure your EPU will be understanding xx

Midwife is coming this afternoon, I do love the fact she comes to me and I don't have to go to her in the rain and cold!

If I have any more red bleeding I will. At the moment there's only a little bit of brown so hoping it's alright.

On the plus side I have not worn a pad in at least 15 years and they have come a long way- far comfier now than they used to be lol!

I would go check it out anyway :hugs:
I am not trying to get you worry but I was just spotting ( just on a tissue ) with my first pregnancy and it did not end up well ...
Of course it's not common that something is wrong with spotting and no cramping but you never know and I found out 3 weeks later ...

Trinity, I agree with ProudMama, I would get that checked out because even if everything's okay, it's important to know what's going on. For instance, the spotting could be due to a subchorionic hematoma, which is a common reason for bleeding/spotting. Some doctors may want to put you on bedrest so that it can resolve.

Midwife appointment was fine, don't see her again til 16 weeks now. I have to see the consultant when I go for my 12 week.
She told me if I'm nervous then to just ring the number EPU gave me and go get another scan. I think I might do just so I'm not waiting all the way til December!

Sorry about the scary ordeal trinity! It sounds like it's from your UTI but I would go in for a scan anyway. It won't hurt and it'll be nice and comforting to see your bean.

Good luck on your scan today minni! Don't forget to let us know how it goes!

Congrats to those who got their 12 week scan dates! The only downside to me doing the panorama is I won't get a 12 week scan boo! So I have no idea when I'll get to see my baby again :(

Ah yes it is Minni's big day! I can't wait to hear about it and see pics.

I can't believe I'm an olive already!

At the same time, the time just seems to drag on and on and on. I wish we were out of the first trimester already...

Good luck minni!

I feel the same I just wish we could fast forward first tri x

Same here! I remember the second tri being dreamy. The third tri was nice too but then I was freaking out because I felt I didn't have everything ready and I was worried about the actual labor and delivery.

So yesterday it appeared that all my symptoms had disappeared. I freaked out and immediately thought it was going to be a mmc since there was no sign of bleeding or cramping. I made an appointment to see my doc and he tried to find the heartbeat with a Doppler. He was 85% sure that he heard it but he didn’t want to send me away not knowing for sure so he sent me for an emergency ultrasound.

Well there was my little bean immediately on the screen moving around and the heart beating so fast! What an amazing experience! It actually looked like a little baby! It was measuring 5 days ahead and the heartbeat was 174bpm. Couldn’t have gone better!

Now I can try and relax and appreciate that my nasty nausea and sore boobs have slightly died down. Only 2.5 more weeks left of the first tri yay!!

So here's my little baby! :cloud9::baby:

(Confuzion - can you please change my due date to 8th June :thumbup:)

Attachments

• photo 1 - Copy.jpg
    photo 1 - Copy.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 4
Trinity, I hope everything's ok :hugs:

Jerseryrose glad everything is perfect with your bean :happydance:

Hope everyone is ok! I'm just relaxing in the bath as my back is being a pain today!

I am not enjoying this pregnancy at all yet :( blergh!! I really feel sorry for my babies having to put up with me vomiting every 10 seconds lol

JerseyRose, I know that must have been such a relief to see your little bub on the screen. Everything looks perfect!

*big ol sigh of relief*

The tech wouldn't tell me where baby was measuring but I'm fairly certain that I read 6w4d on the screen which is slightly behind my guess but I'm not worried. Mine was just that, a guess. I didn't use opks and I had no lmp to go off of either but I kept track of when we dtd and so I'm confident in the 6w4d measurement. Baby had a nice heartbeat too which she pointed out on the screen so DF and I could see it. 119bpm. Soo, new due date; June 28th please. Thank you for all the well wishes, ladies!!

Yay minni and jerseyrose! I will update your due dates :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->