Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Some bad news and good news from me - yesterday I had quite a big bleed, bright red blood, husby and I thought about a dessert spoon full.
I rang midwife, was a bit concerned but felt deep down my baby was ok...
Had another scan and saw bub - looking perfect, perfect heartbeat and no sign of any bleeds in or around bub, whew!

It was almost worth the stress and waiting, just to see bub again!

Cali - that's interesting that you had no sickness with DD; I've been basing my prediction of a boy partly on the fact that they say m/s goes with girls. Also a Chinese gender prediction predicted 'boy', but I wonder whether it still 'works' when you've been through IVF! :wacko:

Cali - that's interesting that you had no sickness with DD; I've been basing my prediction of a boy partly on the fact that they say m/s goes with girls. Also a Chinese gender prediction predicted 'boy', but I wonder whether it still 'works' when you've been through IVF! :wacko:

I had no ms with my DS but my friend had it terrible with her DS. I've been sick a few times and queasy all the time this go around. I'm hoping it points to girl but we'll see. The Chinese chart predicted boy for me as well. :/

Ladies I'm not sure what to do. I've just been to the loo and (TMI) when I wiped there was red blood not dark red but still pretty red. I don't know what to do. Its about 7pm here and I don't think there's any hospital nearby that would have the early pregnancy unit open. I don't have a direct number for my midwife. I'm not sure how much blood I should be panicking about (I'm pretty upset with this to be honest) but if I don't get anymore then it's probably not worth bothering anybody.

Any advice?

Trinity, how frightening! :hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm not sure how things work over there but over here you'd be able to go to any emergency room to get checked out.

There can be many causes of bleeding so hopefully everything is ok! I hope it stops soon.

Trinity :hugs: not sure what they would do for you at this time in a&e as it's too early for Doppler really, unless it gets worse or you get any pain then is wait and ring up the EPU first thing and they should be able to get you in for a scan fairly quickly. Hopefully it's nothing to worry about! x

jenniferannex, awwww, your lily is so cute!! LOL at thinking her own hb was a baby! Congrats on being 10 weeks!

AFM, My symptoms have been much more intense lately and I feel like a pile of poo. This has all caught me off guard because my pregnancy with dd was so easy. I guess I'm paying for that now with this one!
Thank you :D she's a sweetie!!
Sorry you're not feeling too good! Hoping you get better soon! I was the same, no sickness atall with Lily was so lucky!!
Ibelieve - I know what you mean! Just when I start to feel better about my pregnancy I read about people who have lost theirs and it affects me more than you'd think.

Jennifer - she's adorable!

Cali - Aww hope you feel better!

Thank you :D
((Traylee))

I'm 9 weeks today and still haven't had any real nausea and certainly no morning sickness. They reckon it starts around week 6 and peaks at week 9. Do you suppose I'm safe??
You are fine :) you're just a lucky one! It's hard not to worry but it's completely normal, I had no sickness with my DD all the way through! I was so grateful!!
Ladies I'm not sure what to do. I've just been to the loo and (TMI) when I wiped there was red blood not dark red but still pretty red. I don't know what to do. Its about 7pm here and I don't think there's any hospital nearby that would have the early pregnancy unit open. I don't have a direct number for my midwife. I'm not sure how much blood I should be panicking about (I'm pretty upset with this to be honest) but if I don't get anymore then it's probably not worth bothering anybody.

Any advice?

:hugs::hugs: hope it's nothing serious! Has it stopped now? If it was only a small amount and no cramping etc I would just monitor it and ring your midwife tomorrow, but if your still bleeding I would maybe go to AnE to get checked out. I bet it's such a horrible feeling! :hugs:

AFM I've just got home from a bonfire and fireworks :) it's bonfire night here In the UK and I love it! Lily had a great time too! Absolutely shattered now though!!!

I haven't been sick today :happydance: First time since 3 weeks pregnant I haven't been physically sick! Felt dog awful all day, but I haven't been sick!! Yay!!

Any advice?

call NHS24 or your out of hours doc, they'll do a phone assessment and you'll know where to go from there. they might make an appt for you at A&E if there is no out of hours doc at your local surgery.

better be checked out than to wait tbh, esp if this is your first and you don't know what to expect as "normal".

get on the phone.

[hug]

MS hit me like a ton of bricks today. Still haven't gotten physically sick but I gotta say, feeling like crud all day has certainly made me a little less nervous. :haha: I'm waiting for results from my bodywork. Anxious much?! CANNOT wait until my scan tomorrow!

I'm disappointed with my doctors visit. I didn't have a scan. I didn't get to hear the hb. All they wanted to do was labs and I won't get any results for several days. :growlmad: the only thing I'm pleased about is that I will be transferred to another Dr because of my "advanced maternal age." :haha: Just from looking at the outside of me, she said I look fine. :dohh: okay.

I'm disappointed with my doctors visit. I didn't have a scan. I didn't get to hear the hb. All they wanted to do was labs and I won't get any results for several days. :growlmad: the only thing I'm pleased about is that I will be transferred to another Dr because of my "advanced maternal age." :haha: Just from looking at the outside of me, she said I look fine. :dohh: okay.

That's how my app was on Monday :wacko:
It's frustrating I know but fortunately I have another app in 3 weeks and hopefully we gonna hear the HB and hopefully they Gonna schedule scan which would be anyway in another 3 weeks I suppose :cry:
Friend of mine just send me a picture of her just newborn daughter ... So jealous :baby:

all of a sudden my boobs stopped hurting, that was my biggest and only constant symptom, should I be worried?

Thanks for the advice ladies. I was rubbish last night- was just crying after I saw it. Dh decided that it would be best to go to A&E. He basically said I would either sit here and work myself into a frenzy looking online or we go to hospital and they say it's nothing to worry about.

The doctor didn't seem too concerned. But they did testy urine and found nitrates so I have antibiotics for a uti. Glad I went as I've never had one before and haven't had any symptoms that I know of so must have caught it early.

Blood has tailed off now and what I see is brown now. Still no cramping. Left my sea bands off this morning so I could keep track of my symptoms and am feeling really nauseous sought have to put them back on. Really can't wait until 6th dec so I can have a scan now.

I'm glad things have settled for you Trinity. Hopefully it's the mean UTI causing the problems; I remember hoping beyond hope that I had a UTI when I went to the docs with suspected ectopic- I was convinced when it wasn't a UTI it was all over. Take care of yourself.

Proudmomma - it'll be your turn before you know it! Can't you get in some practise cuddles in the mean time?

Sweetmel - good to know medical science has advanced so well that they can gauge wellness just by looking at you! :haha:

I have my booking appointment in just over an hour. Probably ought to get dressed!

Trinity - don't wait til December if you're worried Hun, I would ring the EPU today yourself and explain, say you're worried and I'm sure they will fit you in and you can have your mind put to rest!
When I went for my first scan they found a sac of blood and they gave me a card and said if I have any spotting or bleeding just ring and they will scan me ASAP, so sure your EPU will be understanding xx

Midwife is coming this afternoon, I do love the fact she comes to me and I don't have to go to her in the rain and cold!

Finally plucked up the courage to look at the CDROM of pictures they gave me from my disappointing scan 2 weeks ago (I had to collect them a few days later).

The doc has def over measured the size of the gestational sac I can see his markers well over the line - this is good news as the bigger an empty sac the more worrying it can be and the measurements he said were right on the border of no hope. You are meant to measure within the inner edge of the line. I also think I can see a faint white bit that could be the yolk sac on one. Only 6days more till my next appt now...

I also took a digi yesterday, it didn't give much more info as it says 3+weeks but at least it hasn't dropped.

I hate this waiting!

On the "plus" side the nausea continues and I've lost 12lbs! I'm almost back at Ds2s pre preg weight!

Finally plucked up the courage to look at the CDROM of pictures they gave me from my disappointing scan 2 weeks ago (I had to collect them a few days later).

The doc has def over measured the size of the gestational sac I can see his markers well over the line - this is good news as the bigger an empty sac the more worrying it can be and the measurements he said were right on the border of no hope. You are meant to measure within the inner edge of the line. I also think I can see a faint white bit that could be the yolk sac on one. Only 6days more till my next appt now...

I also took a digi yesterday, it didn't give much more info as it says 3+weeks but at least it hasn't dropped.

I hate this waiting!

On the "plus" side the nausea continues and I've lost 12lbs! I'm almost back at Ds2s pre preg weight!

Great news Jo, I hope you're starting to feel abit better now. Stupid money grabbing doctor :hugs: x

Trinity - don't wait til December if you're worried Hun, I would ring the EPU today yourself and explain, say you're worried and I'm sure they will fit you in and you can have your mind put to rest!
When I went for my first scan they found a sac of blood and they gave me a card and said if I have any spotting or bleeding just ring and they will scan me ASAP, so sure your EPU will be understanding xx

Midwife is coming this afternoon, I do love the fact she comes to me and I don't have to go to her in the rain and cold!

If I have any more red bleeding I will. At the moment there's only a little bit of brown so hoping it's alright.

On the plus side I have not worn a pad in at least 15 years and they have come a long way- far comfier now than they used to be lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->