Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I'm in the big boob department too - I'm an E cup and am really short (5' 4.5" and yes that half inch is very important to me lol) I also only have size 2 feet so I have had a lot of comments about how I actually stay upright lol!

I don't know if it helps any of you ladies but I've bought a belvia bra recently and found it really comfy and quite supportive given there's no underwire. The bit I really liked though was they're sized s,m,l etc instead of individual bra sizes which means I know there's a bit of growing room- and given I've a few more months to go I think I'll need it. I hope it means I won't need to buy too many different bras.

Wow you have small feet! I bet they are so cute. I got my big ol' clodhoppers in a size 8.5 and more like a 9 when pregnant.

I'm 5'4'' and wearing a 34B it is going to change to a C very soon... my husband said his birthday wish from years and years ago is finally coming true! ha

I'm 5' 3.5" and I know how important that extra half inch is! lol I wear a 6.5 in shoes and I have a shoe collection that would make Sarah Jessica Parker jealous. (not really, because I can't afford Monolo Blahnik's - sigh maybe one day) but I have tons of shoes and I'm so excited it's boot weather! lol

I wear a size 1 and weigh 103lbs soaking wet. I'm just a little person in general but my legs are freakishly long. My hubby is 6'1" and from hip to ankle our legs are the same length! It's crazy and that makes all shorts, skirts and dresses hoochie length on me!

I’m 5’1”, a size 8 in clothes, a size 7 in shoes, bra is 36C but I’m spilling out.

I just called about my lab work that the doctors drew Tuesday. There were three numbers in particular that I wanted to know. I don’t really care about all of the other stuff they did. That’s on them and I figure if there was something not quite right, they would notify me. Well, the three things that I wanted to know are

Progesterone 17.7
Thyroid (TSH) 7.02
Hcg 31,057

I will have to increase my Synthroid a little bit to lower my TSH, and I would have liked my progesterone to be just a little bit more, but I’ll take it. No worries. I’m also happy with my Hcg. It’s not likely to be twins or DS. So I’m a little less nervous now.

That's good sweet Mel! Atleast you can relax about it!

Can't believe I forgot to share my shoe size!! I'm a size 5/6 depending on the make, and clothes at the minute 12/14! Next we will doing body measurements in inches :haha:

Hi girls! Week 10 has been a bit rough on me with nausea and then I caught a cold. It sounds like we have had a lot of ups and some downs on the thread recently. 1st tri is so dramatic at times... I can't wait for 2nd tri when I feel human again and the worrying decreases!

Measurements... I'm 5'5", a size 4 in clothes, size 7 in shoes and a full cup/small D cup. Pregnancy doesn't really my my boobs bigger which I am thankful for and hope it stays that way!:haha:

I just bought a doppler and tried it out last night but nothing! I think I was around this same gestation when I found it with my daughter. Any good tips from the ladies who have been successful?

My next scan is 11/15 and then my NT scan is 11/22. The guys are hopefully flying out for the NT scan. They have been so sweet and caring this entire journey... I couldn't ask for better IPs:D

That's good sweet Mel! Atleast you can relax about it!

Can't believe I forgot to share my shoe size!! I'm a size 5/6 depending on the make, and clothes at the minute 12/14! Next we will doing body measurements in inches :haha:

jennifer, you have really teeny feet too! You're so lucky. It seems like all the cute shoes on sale are in the small sizes.

LOL on us posting our measurements. I forgot to post my clothing size. Mine is kind of tricky because I'm a yo-yo dieter. I think I look my best as a 2, but when I get up to an 8 I start cracking down on my diet. I was a 2 and gaining before I got pregnant. Now I'm just barely in my 4's. Looks like I'll have a lot to lose after I give birth because I have no motivation to cut back on my eating. I told myself after I had dd that I would do better in the diet and exercise department, but something about being pregnant makes me just say forget that, I am going to eat what I want!

I’m 5’1”, a size 8 in clothes, a size 7 in shoes, bra is 36C but I’m spilling out.

I just called about my lab work that the doctors drew Tuesday. There were three numbers in particular that I wanted to know. I don’t really care about all of the other stuff they did. That’s on them and I figure if there was something not quite right, they would notify me. Well, the three things that I wanted to know are

Progesterone 17.7
Thyroid (TSH) 7.02
Hcg 31,057

I will have to increase my Synthroid a little bit to lower my TSH, and I would have liked my progesterone to be just a little bit more, but I’ll take it. No worries. I’m also happy with my Hcg. It’s not likely to be twins or DS. So I’m a little less nervous now.

That's a wonderful beta and the progesterone is adequate. Hope you're able to get your TSH down.

Anybody else hates putting tons of lotion on their body every day ? I can't stand it and the smell of the cream is driving me crazy !

Be careful about putting certain lotions on your skin. They may contain endocrine disruptors and toxic chemicals. This link is a short answer but there are other more thorough explanations out there too.

https://www.oprah.com/oprahradio/Whats-Toxic-Whats-Not

In an effort to reduce the amount of chemicals I am exposed to, I started making my own lotion. I ordered the ingredients online and they are super simple to mix together.

1 cup mango butter, 1 cup shea butter, 1 cup cocoa butter, 1 cup coconut oil, and 1 Tablespoon vitamin E lotion. I melt all of the ingredients on the stove and then pour it into molds and let cool.

Anybody else hates putting tons of lotion on their body every day ? I can't stand it and the smell of the cream is driving me crazy !

Be careful about putting certain lotions on your skin. They may contain endocrine disruptors and toxic chemicals. This link is a short answer but there are other more thorough explanations out there too.

In an effort to reduce the amount of chemicals I am exposed to, I started making my own lotion. I ordered the ingredients online and they are super simple to mix together.

1 cup mango butter, 1 cup shea butter, 1 cup cocoa butter, 1 cup coconut oil, and 1 Tablespoon vitamin E lotion. I melt all of the ingredients on the stove and then pour it into molds and let cool.

I am using palmers cocoa butter for pregnant women :thumbup:
But it doesn't seem to work , I got tiny stretch marks with my son at the end of the pregnancy just above my pubic bone and today I noticed they are up to my belly button and getting bigger :cry: . I am only 9 weeks and gained like 2 pounds :shrug:
Don't understand what's going on :cry:

I use straight extra virgin coconut oil. I put that stuff on from head to toe! Makes your hair shiny, a great moisturizer - mix it with sugar and it's a fantastic exfoliator. I love love love me some coconut oil!

Well since we're sharing measurements... I'm 5'2" usually wear between size 6-8. Shoe size 8.5 and bra size 34C or 34D depending on where I get them. Though not sure anymore since they've gotten so much bigger. I genetically predisposed to degenerative disk disease as both my parents have it so bigger boobs means more back pain for me unfortunately. I started getting back aches around 8 weeks. I'm sure they'll only get worse

I'm 5'9 and have size 8 (UK) feet! And I'm about a size 14, x

Felt so sick today even threw up on the way home from taking Jesse to school! Spent the day in pjs feeling sorry for myself x

Lol didn't know what I started here with the breasts size.

Well I've already stated I'm 5' 1.5", and normally wear bras between B-C (but my B's completely don't fit anymore I look ridiculous with my nipples out lol). I'm from the US so in our sizes I'm between dress sizes 2-4 (also seem to lose weight and pick it back up, but not intentionally lol, I just go through periods where I eat more and periods where I eat less-- it's weird). My size 7 shoes are a little roomy, but size 6 feels snug, so again it's a toss up. Also own a ridiculous amount of shoes (though no jimmy choos among my collection), but I'm going to downsize my collection big time by giving away all of my high heels. Did some research and the longterm back and foot problems seem to not be worth it. So I invested in some barefoot shoes (not the ugly vibrams lol--nobody needs to see my toe shape) and since then I don't seem to wear anything else.

And I agree about being careful what you put on your body. I was debating at the start of my pregnancy whether to use coconut oil (which is actually what I use for cooking--always organic extra virgin coconut oil around), pure cocoa butter, or pure shea butter. In the end I decided to use something completely different after doing some research on it. I'm using organic cold-pressed argan oil mostly on my belly and thighs as I'm a tad lazy to put it everywhere lol.

You guys are already using lotion for stretch marks? I haven't started yet since nothing is showing yet, but I guess I should! I'm also in the big-breasted category, I'm a D cup, and so far most of my bras still fit. I'm hoping I don't go up in size too much, D is big enough! I'm bigger than most of y'all though, US size 10 or so.

You guys are already using lotion for stretch marks? I haven't started yet since nothing is showing yet, but I guess I should! I'm also in the big-breasted category, I'm a D cup, and so far most of my bras still fit. I'm hoping I don't go up in size too much, D is big enough! I'm bigger than most of y'all though, US size 10 or so.

I'm not using for stretch marks, just using because the cold weather is starting to set in and I get all itchy. I really don't think there's preventing stretch marks other than not scratching from what I've read. I have some on my sides and the back of my legs from my previous pregnancy. They've faded and you can barely tell they're there.

i agree ^^ i used bio oil all the way through my first and im covered in them, i think theres no stopping stretch marks if you're going to get them you're going to get them unfortunately :(

I love the measurements. :haha:

I am 5'10" so, my 38DD boobies are somewhat proportionate to my height I suppose. Feet are an 8/8.5 depending on the brand, and I fit in a Juniors size 17 jeans, usually, though I HAVE to buy "long" as my inseam is 37". (Yep, that means my legs account for more than half my height..) Finding maternity pants is going to be IMPOSSIBLE! :haha:

I've been feeling ok, as long as i eat regularly. I'm so tired ALL the time though. I told DF it was because our baby was stealing all my energy to grow and he told me to stop blaming the baby. :dohh:

Also, this talk about lotions... does that go for hands too? The soap in the bathroom at my job REALLY dries my hands out so I rely on lotion all day..:shrug:

I love the measurements. :haha:

I am 5'10" so, my 38DD boobies are somewhat proportionate to my height I suppose. Feet are an 8/8.5 depending on the brand, and I fit in a Juniors size 17 jeans, usually, though I HAVE to buy "long" as my inseam is 37". (Yep, that means my legs account for more than half my height..) Finding maternity pants is going to be IMPOSSIBLE! :haha:

I've been feeling ok, as long as i eat regularly. I'm so tired ALL the time though. I told DF it was because our baby was stealing all my energy to grow and he told me to stop blaming the baby. :dohh:

Ah sounds like you have beautiful long legs. I've always wished I had those.

Please slap your DF for me while you have the chance, lol! Yes, it's true they do sap our energy. It's not an excuse!

We have a daughter already and we are wishing for a son now... I am looking at all the cute boys' clothes. It is making me impatient... Who is going to find the kid's gender through tellmeblueorpink? I think I might buy it...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->