Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Confusion, I am quite the opposite. I refuse to acknowledge my boobs getting bigger as I am already a DD cup. :wacko:

I do, however, need to get some comfy undies and pants for the weekend!

Confusion, I am quite the opposite. I refuse to acknowledge my boobs getting bigger as I am already a DD cup. :wacko:

I do, however, need to get some comfy undies and pants for the weekend!

Omg, I totally know what you mean! I'm a D/DD (depends on the bra brand) and I am in absolute denial about getting any bigger, since that's going to make me HUGE!!

Haha. When I was in high school my mom had to bug me for months to give in and move up to a DD from a D. I think I've been in denial since I reached a C. :haha:

I've been surgically enhanced to a DD so it going to be interesting to see how big they get this go around! Lol I wish Victoria's Secret carried nursing bras and maternity clothes! That's a huge, untapped market they need to be in!!

Lol big busted ladies in this thread! I'd be more jealous if bigger boobies wouldn't make me tip over with my size :haha:. I'm short and tiny with DDs I'd look like a cartoon character :rofl:.

But agree on Victoria Secret missing out ophelia! For now, Macy's is my best friend.

So nice to check in on here and see scans of the little babes! Glad everyone seems to be doing well. The last two days haven't been so bad for morning sickness for me fortunately! Hoping that it's starting to calm down. I still get the occasional wave of nausea.

I fall into the larger boobies group. I'm normally a full C to a small D depending on where I buy my bras. But now I've got no clue :shrug: all I know is they are HUGE and so incredibly sore! The worst they've been so far

Morning all!!

Welcome TMM and congrats :D

Lovelyredrose glad everything ok with baby!

Cali I agree with boothh use loadssss of gel!! Hope you find it soon!

Like confuzion said a lot of big busted ladies in here :haha: my boobs have got bigger and I'm super happy :haha: going from a B to a C! If only they stayed that way!

I'm popping out of my Cs at the moment lol. I had A cup boobs before I got pregnant with Jesse 5 years ago, they always grow when I'm pregnant lol. I'm still in the flat chested mind set though and they still feel tiny to me even though DH always says they arnt anymore haha x

I'm in the big boob department too - I'm an E cup and am really short (5' 4.5" and yes that half inch is very important to me lol) I also only have size 2 feet so I have had a lot of comments about how I actually stay upright lol!

I don't know if it helps any of you ladies but I've bought a belvia bra recently and found it really comfy and quite supportive given there's no underwire. The bit I really liked though was they're sized s,m,l etc instead of individual bra sizes which means I know there's a bit of growing room- and given I've a few more months to go I think I'll need it. I hope it means I won't need to buy too many different bras.

Do they actually hold you up though? I like la senza for bras even though I havnt bought myself any in ages! Last one I got was from a bluebella party lol!

lol trinity! Size 2 feet? Where do you find shoes :haha:?

And I wouldn't say 5' 4.5" is really short. It's only a half inch below average. I'm only 5' 1.5" (half inch also important to me lol). Being around me makes most people feel tall lol.

Think I had a bit of a 'moment' when typing that (pregnancy brain???) and what I meant to put was 4' 11.5" which is considerably shorter lol

Do they actually hold you up though? I like la senza for bras even though I havnt bought myself any in ages! Last one I got was from a bluebella party lol!

I find them quite supportive. I did just take a photo to show you but then though posting a pic of my boobs was a bit weird lol (even if I did have my clothes on)

Today is a measurements day ? :D I am 5'9" and and right now My boobs are in DD bra but you can see my nipples :D

I feel all right lately . Little bit more energy during the day but EXTRA tired I in the evening with nausea .
OH told me yesterday sometimes he forgets I am pregnant lol
Anybody else hates putting tons of lotion on their body every day ? I can't stand it and the smell of the cream is driving me crazy !

five foot six and a half, squeezing into a 34F (down from a 36FF/G - been dieting since january). urm, size 6 feet, size 12/14 everywhere else, give or take.

2nd appt with midwife, blood pressure is fine, no sugar in the pee, she's happy enough with how things are going atm though couldn't feel the top of my uterus yet.

I am 5'1", barely fitting into my 36D any more, I have a size 9 foot and I'm 12/14 in regular clothes (but starting to get a little snug, matenaty shopping will begin soon)

I'm about 5' 4.5" and I don't know what size I am now because I am in love with sports bras but before I got pg I was a D cup. I guess I need to get a maternity bra but last time I kept growing out of them so I am going to hold off a while.

I'm 5' 6.5" a size 5.5-6 shoe and usually about a 30dd or 32dd. I was a size 12-14 prepregnancy but following a month of nausea I am now a comfortable size 12!these are uk sizes so that is hoe size 7 I think in the us and dress sizes 8-10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->