Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

We have a daughter already and we are wishing for a son now... I am looking at all the cute boys' clothes. It is making me impatient... Who is going to find the kid's gender through tellmeblueorpink? I think I might buy it...........

What's tellmeblueorpink? How much is it and is it accurate?

lovelyredrose, I just found out about that test a couple of weeks ago. I am dying to know early too, but I couldn't justify the cost since in about a week I will be going for my NT scan and probably will have to get that blood test that tests for genetic defects but also tests for gender.

You should totally go for it though!

Ophelia, the price I saw started at $169 plus some shipping fees I think for the collection materials. Then prices go up based on how quickly you want the results back. I think the cheapest option the fastest turnaround was about 1-2 weeks.

I have heard intelligender is more accurate . It cost 20$ On amazon . It's got very positive reviews except for those you got purple color except for blue or pink but they got new test for free in case that happened . Also I read you should have plain diet for 2 days before testing so your urine is not affected by the food you ate but only by the baby gender :D

Oh , I mistaken it with boy or girl gender prediction test :D . That's also cheap home urine test .

I love the measurements. :haha:

I am 5'10" so, my 38DD boobies are somewhat proportionate to my height I suppose. Feet are an 8/8.5 depending on the brand, and I fit in a Juniors size 17 jeans, usually, though I HAVE to buy "long" as my inseam is 37". (Yep, that means my legs account for more than half my height..) Finding maternity pants is going to be IMPOSSIBLE! :haha:

I've been feeling ok, as long as i eat regularly. I'm so tired ALL the time though. I told DF it was because our baby was stealing all my energy to grow and he told me to stop blaming the baby. :dohh:

Ah sounds like you have beautiful long legs. I've always wished I had those.

Please slap your DF for me while you have the chance, lol! Yes, it's true they do sap our energy. It's not an excuse!

I do love my long legs for the most part. The only downfall was in gym class when they made us do sit and reach, I could never even reach the box! :haha:

And no problem, I'll gladly slap him in the face for that. Lol.

The tellmeblueorpink test is very tempting!!!

I've been having some sharp twinges tonight, they don't exactly have me in pain but enough to make me go 'ohh' iykwim? I am absolutely exhausted today aswell! I can't wait for my scan a week on Tuesday I just want to know everything's perfect!!!

Intelligender doesn't work. It's basically an overpriced PH test. It tells you whether your PH is more acidic or alkaline. Having an acidic PH means you're SLIGHTLY more likely to conceive a girl but that's all it can tell you.

Of course for plenty of people it will be accurate but then again the likelihood of a correct guess is already 50% to begin with. Don't waste your money.

Hi girls , I just checked my blood work results online and my WBC count is 14.2 . It is suppose to be between 4.0 - 10.0
I also checked my results from first pregnancy and it was 12.2 and I don't remember the doctor saying anything about it . But I had BV at 15 weeks which I told her to check for after she told me all of my results are looking good ...
I did some research and basically found nothing because it says it could be sign of infection but it is also normal in pregnancy to be little bit higher .
OH is telling me that the doctor would call me if it would be something serious . Which I know makes since but still making me nervous ...
Does any of you have any experience with that ?

proud mamma- I wouldn't worry about it at all. totally normal to be a bit higher in pregnancy.

well ladies, I too am a member of the big chested club. usually D or DD and I've already had to buy a new bra. hoping these boobs will stop growing but from what I hear they will only be bigger once my milk comes in! I have a friend who basically has a bra in every size bc her boobs change so much during pregnancy, with breast feeding and then after. lovely.

my husband and I snuck into clinic to do a quick scan Tuesday and we were so relieved to see our little bean with a beating heart measuring perfectly. he had tears in his eyes when he turned the screen to show me. love. I thought my sac looked really weird (it was shaped like a jelly bean) but he told me to stop worrying. ten days til my first appt and official scan! I can't wait to tell my family.

did anyone have any good reveals they want to share? I want to do something fun!

Hey ladies! Just wanted to pop in and share my latest scan news and pic! We heard the heartbeat today and it was 150 bpm! LOVE! Baby is measuring perfectly for 7 weeks. On cloud nine :cloud9: but trying to get through to week 12 to feel really confident.

Hope everyone is doing well! :flower:

Attachments

• Bean_7weeks_crop.jpg
    Bean_7weeks_crop.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 7
Just a girl I'd love to be able to do that :haha: x

Baby dreamer lovely scan pic :)

I'm thinking i might go get another scan next week, just to get me through til December x

Nice scan picture babydreamer. You are only one day ahead of me. I like that there are so many of us that are due around the same time.

I just woke up, ran to the potty, and puked. :sick: How is it that I can get sick while I'm sleeping?

Hi everyone, I finally managed to catch up I think lol.

Firstly sorry to all those who have had losses, I hope that you will all be back with your sticky beans soon.

Well my name is Hazel, I'm 29, I live in Southend-on-Sea, England. I'm 5'0", size 4 feet, size 10-12 and I'm also in the big busted group. Pre-pregnancy I was a 34DD but I'm not sure now but they are definitely increasing, ha ha. I feel like I'm writing up my bio for a dating website. :)

On the pregnancy front, I can't believe I am 11 weeks tomorrow and bubba will be a lime. My 12 week scan is on the 19th, so only 9 more sleeps! :) Just a pity the day after I have a physio appointment as my SPD started to kick back in 3 days ago. :(

I don't know much about testing for gender but I'm thinking I would rather put the money towards a 3d/4d scan as this will probably be my last bubba. xx

Hi Ladies,

I've been feeling like a bit if a creep cos I've been keeping up with the thread but haven't been chatting since every time I start a post something seems to interrupt me!

So so lovely to read about all the lovely scans and to read all your intros!

I'm Natalie but you can call me Til or Tilly, I don't mind :) I'm 33, live in Ireland & married with two boys. 34d & about a uk size 10.

Re stretch mark creams- I think it's all in the genes. My poor tummy & thighs got covered in them with ds1 though I did but on 4 stone (56lbs) (8.5 stone pre pregnancy, 12.5 stone the week before the birth) eek! Didn't get any fredt ones with ds2 but then I only put on 3 stone that time. At 8.5 stone at the mo but I can see that rocketing over the next few months!

Hello all. I'm at a 40 DD right now , started out as a 36 C. I'm a US size 12.

It's been a rough week here-I went to my first midwife appt & I had lost 8 lbs because I couldn't eat in the evening due to throwing up. So she gave me a prescription for Zofran & I'm feeling better.

The tellmeblueorpink test is very tempting!!!

I've been having some sharp twinges tonight, they don't exactly have me in pain but enough to make me go 'ohh' iykwim? I am absolutely exhausted today aswell! I can't wait for my scan a week on Tuesday I just want to know everything's perfect!!!

I have my NT scan a week from Tuesday too! Hope the twinges let up for you. Pregnancy is filled with so many strange sensations!

Hi girls , I just checked my blood work results online and my WBC count is 14.2 . It is suppose to be between 4.0 - 10.0
I also checked my results from first pregnancy and it was 12.2 and I don't remember the doctor saying anything about it . But I had BV at 15 weeks which I told her to check for after she told me all of my results are looking good ...
I did some research and basically found nothing because it says it could be sign of infection but it is also normal in pregnancy to be little bit higher .
OH is telling me that the doctor would call me if it would be something serious . Which I know makes since but still making me nervous ...
Does any of you have any experience with that ?

I'm certain if it was of any concern at all the doctor would have said something. Most doctors seem to lean toward being overly cautious.

well ladies, I too am a member of the big chested club. usually D or DD and I've already had to buy a new bra. hoping these boobs will stop growing but from what I hear they will only be bigger once my milk comes in! I have a friend who basically has a bra in every size bc her boobs change so much during pregnancy, with breast feeding and then after. lovely.

my husband and I snuck into clinic to do a quick scan Tuesday and we were so relieved to see our little bean with a beating heart measuring perfectly. he had tears in his eyes when he turned the screen to show me. love. I thought my sac looked really weird (it was shaped like a jelly bean) but he told me to stop worrying. ten days til my first appt and official scan! I can't wait to tell my family.

did anyone have any good reveals they want to share? I want to do something fun!

Awww, your hubby's reaction was so sweet! Congrats!

Hey ladies! Just wanted to pop in and share my latest scan news and pic! We heard the heartbeat today and it was 150 bpm! LOVE! Baby is measuring perfectly for 7 weeks. On cloud nine :cloud9: but trying to get through to week 12 to feel really confident.

Hope everyone is doing well! :flower:

Great news! Everything is right on track!!!

Hi everyone, I finally managed to catch up I think lol.

Firstly sorry to all those who have had losses, I hope that you will all be back with your sticky beans soon.

Well my name is Hazel, I'm 29, I live in Southend-on-Sea, England. I'm 5'0", size 4 feet, size 10-12 and I'm also in the big busted group. Pre-pregnancy I was a 34DD but I'm not sure now but they are definitely increasing, ha ha. I feel like I'm writing up my bio for a dating website. :)

On the pregnancy front, I can't believe I am 11 weeks tomorrow and bubba will be a lime. My 12 week scan is on the 19th, so only 9 more sleeps! :) Just a pity the day after I have a physio appointment as my SPD started to kick back in 3 days ago. :(

I don't know much about testing for gender but I'm thinking I would rather put the money towards a 3d/4d scan as this will probably be my last bubba. xx

Looks like we're due on the same day! I had a 3d/4d scan and it was the best money I ever spent!

Hi Ladies,

I've been feeling like a bit if a creep cos I've been keeping up with the thread but haven't been chatting since every time I start a post something seems to interrupt me!

So so lovely to read about all the lovely scans and to read all your intros!

I'm Natalie but you can call me Til or Tilly, I don't mind :) I'm 33, live in Ireland & married with two boys. 34d & about a uk size 10.

Re stretch mark creams- I think it's all in the genes. My poor tummy & thighs got covered in them with ds1 though I did but on 4 stone (56lbs) (8.5 stone pre pregnancy, 12.5 stone the week before the birth) eek! Didn't get any fredt ones with ds2 but then I only put on 3 stone that time. At 8.5 stone at the mo but I can see that rocketing over the next few months!

Hi Tilly! It is hard to keep up with this thread so time. I'm glad we're a chatty bunch though.

Hello all. I'm at a 40 DD right now , started out as a 36 C. I'm a US size 12.

It's been a rough week here-I went to my first midwife appt & I had lost 8 lbs because I couldn't eat in the evening due to throwing up. So she gave me a prescription for Zofran & I'm feeling better.

Poor thing. I'm glad the Zofran is helping. I can't imagine how awful that is.

I was finally able to hear my baby's heartbeat on the doppler!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: Thanks for all your advice ladies. The gel seemed to do the trick and it didn't take me that long to find it.

I didn't get to listen for very long though because dd was in the midst of a toddler crisis so I had to get up to see about her. I'm going to try again tonight when she goes to sleep.

Ah that's brilliant Cali! Am sure it sounded beautiful :0)

My boobs are out of control at the moment. I have had about 8 comments from workmates...I'm at 12E at the moment, and last time I ended up at 12G...

So...I got spoiled the first few weeks of pregnancy since I had ultrasounds almost every week. This is an IUI pregnancy, and there was a scare along the way, but I really got to rely on knowing everything is ok by seeing my baby developing on the screen. Now, I saw my OB at 8.5 weeks, and am not scheduled for another ultrasound until my nuchal scan at 12 weeks. How do I convince myself everything is fine without the reassurance of frequent ultrasounds?

I know after you see a heartbeat the miscarriage risk is greatly reduced, but every time I log on here I hear another story of a missed miscarriage at 12/13 weeks and freak out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->