Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I try really hard not to get attached before 12 weeks, but I'm struggling now. I have my hand on my tummy all the time, I even talk to them lol!!

I try really hard not to get attached before 12 weeks, but I'm struggling now. I have my hand on my tummy all the time, I even talk to them lol!!

LegoHouse, this is my first pregnancy to get to a heartbeat, and we've been trying for a while, so I'm pretty sure I've been attached since I got my BFP!

I can't imagine how nerve-wracking parenting is if this is what being pregnant is like...

My son ended up in hospital this evening for bumping his head, he has a bleed inside his head. Not fun! :( The non-scary, amazing bits definitely out-weigh the horrible, scary times. Promise!

I had 3 miscarriages between my daughter and my son, so when I was pregnant with my son I was on the phone to my doctor constantly. Usually crying. I really hope this is your sticky baby x

I know exactly what you mean Rainbowsun. Just when I start to feel more secure in my pregnancy, I see a new thread about someone losing their baby at 12 and 13 weeks and I start to feel dread again.
The odds however are in our favor being that most of us have seen and/or heard baby's heartbeat. So hopefully 14 weeks comes around fast.

Sorry about the scary even with your son Lego! Sounds terrifying!

Sorry about the scary even with your son Lego! Sounds terrifying!

Thank you. He's not allowed to sleep for more than 2 hours at a time for 3 days :( he's going to be super cranky! He seems ok this morning though so hopefully there won't be any repercussions x

I just got paperwork from my hospital to fill out before the nuchal scan. I also must have been thinking/worrying about miscarriage a bit too much because I just had the most horrific dream. Basically, I was pregnant with twins, and when I went for the scan, the technician told me their hearts were about to stop. I spent about an hour dreaming about the aftermath, and woke up in tears. Since it was the middle of the night, it took way too long for me to remember that nothing about my dream was true: I'm pregnant with just one baby, I haven't had my scan yet, and most importantly, things are fine.

It was such a horrible and sad experience. I know I brought it upon myself by over worrying, but I'm starting to feel like this pregnancy is turning me into a crazy person :(

I worry too especially as I havnt picked up the hb yet even though I know it's really early! There's nothing we can really do though so just try and relax x

So...I got spoiled the first few weeks of pregnancy since I had ultrasounds almost every week. This is an IUI pregnancy, and there was a scare along the way, but I really got to rely on knowing everything is ok by seeing my baby developing on the screen. Now, I saw my OB at 8.5 weeks, and am not scheduled for another ultrasound until my nuchal scan at 12 weeks. How do I convince myself everything is fine without the reassurance of frequent ultrasounds?

I know after you see a heartbeat the miscarriage risk is greatly reduced, but every time I log on here I hear another story of a missed miscarriage at 12/13 weeks and freak out...

Rainbowsun, I know it's hard not to worry, but just remember that the odds are greatly in your favor. I didn't even have any complications in my last pregnancy, but the doctors kept pointing out little things that could be signs of increased miscarriage chances and birth defects, so I was always in terror almost the entire time. I haven't found parenthood nearly as nerve wracking although it has its moments. Those vivid pregnancy dreams are the worst! I think it's just a reflection of the worry you're experiencing in your waking life.

My son ended up in hospital this evening for bumping his head, he has a bleed inside his head. Not fun! :( The non-scary, amazing bits definitely out-weigh the horrible, scary times. Promise!

I had 3 miscarriages between my daughter and my son, so when I was pregnant with my son I was on the phone to my doctor constantly. Usually crying. I really hope this is your sticky baby x

OMG, I'm so glad your son is okay!

Soo happy! Just tried after I got out the bath and found the baby! It only took me a minute too and i was 8+4 when I found teddy too! Feel so relieved!

Well ladies! Idk if y'all like coupons and good deals as much as me, but I just bought a nursing pillow and nursing cover for $30. Original cost would be about $80. They have lots of pretty designs and colors but since idk what we're having yet I just got gray. I'm not sure how long the promo codes would last so I had to order now before the deal expired. If anyone would like the website and promo let me know and when I get on an actual computer I can post the links.

Hey everyone!

Just ha a quick scroll, Cali and boothh yay for finding heartbeats :happydance:

Lego hope your DS is ok :flower:

Decided to post this here for simplicity:

Tell me your due date in June and I'll add you ladies! :flower:

June 1st - Hazybaby84, CaliDreaming

June 2nd - hopeful: )

June 3rd - Hotszott22, jenniferannex, Numero1, Luximummy

June 4th - Korggirl, shaslove, Haylee, heather1212

June 5th - Izanamie, pdxmom

June 6th - Gemma_xX, Jess812, Sassymom

June 7th - spartysammy, krystlbear, lilpreciouse

June 8th - luminescent, 1eighty, OpheliaVY, jerseyrose

June 9th - confuzion, jenmcn1, JAJuly2013

June 10th - saraaa, Sizzles, SoldierWife

June 11th - rainbowsun, Picksbaby, SarahEmily

June 12th - sllydrkfsh, Exmxb

June 13th - Mangoes

June 14th - trinity_enigm :yellow:, Tillymoo, AmyNolan2013, Rozzer, LizChase

June 15th - LegoHouse :yellow:, tozz3, asmcsm

June 16th - catty, Kerri28

June 17th - lifeisbeauty, jodiejodie, ProudMomma2Be

June 18th - joeyjo, bumpy22, x Zaly x, Linny, Ibelieveitwil, Boothh :yellow:

June 19th - Gemini85, laurenxs, TMM10811

June 20th - Sunny Flowers

June 22nd - NandO1

June 24th - Kerlouet

June 25th - Bexivillian

June 26th - justagirl2, 1babydreamer

June 27th - Pinga, SweetMel

June 28th - sarahuk, minni2906

June 29th - Angelcake2013

June 30th - lovelyredrose

Our little ones lost:

:angel: Hera :angel:
:angel: Leinzlove :angel:
:angel: Radiance :angel:
:angel: ladyluck8181 :angel:
:angel: MissyLissy :angel:
:angel: traylee01 :angel:

Here's a banner I made:

https://i43.tinypic.com/e1cj6x.gif

PHP:
[url=https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2016911-due-june-2014-sunflowers.html][img]https://i43.tinypic.com/e1cj6x.gif[/img][/url]

And another:

https://i44.tinypic.com/2rh0gg1.gif

PHP:
[url=https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2016911-due-june-2014-sunflowers.html][img]https://i44.tinypic.com/2rh0gg1.gif[/img][/url]

June 30th for me :happydance:

Congratulations Jeslynn! Happy and healthy nine months to you.

So this time tomorrow I have my doctors appointment and hopefully scan where I find out if a baby has grown in the emoty sac that was there 3 weeks ago. I am so stressed by the waiting that at this stage even a bad answer would almost be a relief :cry:

So this time tomorrow I have my doctors appointment and hopefully scan where I find out if a baby has grown in the emoty sac that was there 3 weeks ago. I am so stressed by the waiting that at this stage even a bad answer would almost be a relief :cry:

I'm sure everything will be perfect Jo, you know everything you've researched points to that, and the doc was just rubbish. I know that nothing anybody says can really help though. Lots of luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->