Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I am really tempted to announce before my NT scan next week.. Everytime I hear the baby on doppler I feel a little more confident.

Gertrude, yes you should definitely stick around. The due dates are just estimate anyway. I am due June 1 based on LMP, but from the way baby is measuring, my official due date is May 29. I wouldn't dream of leaving at this point!

Awww, congrats Joeyjo on the great scan!!!

I'm just worried about telling my grandparents, they're going to be a bit cross I think lol

Oh mine are going to be too! I was 6 weeks at my wedding... I am trying to figure out how to tell them due in June, when July would be 9 months lol

So pleased for you joeyjo - after all that worry I'm so delighted for you xx

Oh mine are going to be too! I was 6 weeks at my wedding... I am trying to figure out how to tell them due in June, when July would be 9 months lol

LOLOLOLOL. Don't know why I'm so tickled over this. Does six weeks really make that much difference?? lol

LOLOLOLOL. Don't know why I'm so tickled over this. Does six weeks really make that much difference?? lol

i was 8w at our wedding ;)

Haha it really shouldn't make a difference. My grandparents freaked when I didn't have a church wedding (they don't go to church anyway) so I feel bad for my dad who will have to hear them whine. I don't care how they react to me though. This is their first great grand baby so I hope they will be able to keep their ideal out of it and love my child like yet should.

How hard was it at your wedding to avoid alcohol!? People kept trying to buy me drinks so I had to act drunk and say "water only, I've had so much to drink already!" Lol

Haha. Our child will be 16 mos at our wedding. We're not getting married until Oct 2015!

Joeyjo - I just knew everything would turn out alright. You were so early before. But I'm so happy for you. You must be so relieved :happydance:

Gertrude - you are definitely welcome here!

We've already told immediate family. I'm not quite sure when we're telling extended family. Maybe thanksgiving as we'd be past the 12 week mark.

I think I lost a bit of my mucus plug last night. TMI sorry but it was thick and not like normal pregnancy discharge I've been getting. The same thing happened last time before I miscarried so I'm so upset about it. Had a bunch of dreams about me losing the baby and all kinds of messed up things happening to me last night.

I haven't had any bleeding or cramping so my husband is telling me not to worry. Dr. Google says everything is probably going to be ok. But I can't help but worry.

Just glad I have an appointment with the midwife tomorrow. I'll see what she says and maybe she can find a way to reassure me.

Joeyjo - I just knew everything would turn out alright. You were so early before. But I'm so happy for you. You must be so relieved :happydance:

Gertrude - you are definitely welcome here!

We've already told immediate family. I'm not quite sure when we're telling extended family. Maybe thanksgiving as we'd be past the 12 week mark.

I think I lost a bit of my mucus plug last night. TMI sorry but it was thick and not like normal pregnancy discharge I've been getting. The same thing happened last time before I miscarried so I'm so upset about it. Had a bunch of dreams about me losing the baby and all kinds of messed up things happening to me last night.

I haven't had any bleeding or cramping so my husband is telling me not to worry. Dr. Google says everything is probably going to be ok. But I can't help but worry.

Just glad I have an appointment with the midwife tomorrow. I'll see what she says and maybe she can find a way to reassure me.

It is normal to loose your plug during pregnancy because it can ,, grow ,, back :haha: I don't know how to explain it , but I guess you know what I mean ... Don't worry about it . Basically losing mucus plug doesn't mean anything unless it has blood in it . My mucus plug was clear+bloody+brownish and I gave birth few hours after that :thumbup:

Also the month before this pregnancy I had a miscarriage and I also lost my plug before I started to bleed but it was big chunk and it also had some brown and blood in it .
So I wouldn't really worry ;)

Thank you proudmomma. Yeah I read that it grows back but I guess my bad experience with it is clouding my judgement right now. I hope the midwife tries a doppler tomorrow. I think I need to hear or see baby to feel better.

We've told parents and in-laws, and I want to tell grandparents on Thanksgiving, since it'll be just past 12 weeks, and I'm having my nuchal scan 2 days before then. The only issue is that my best friend who lives far away will be in town a few days before Thanksgiving, and I really want to tell her in person, but it feels weird telling her until I have the confirmation of a (hopefully) ok scan (we've heard the HB 3 times already).

What do you ladies think: should I tell her in person before the scan or wait and tell her a few days later on the phone?

Confuzion I'm sure it will be fine, were only early so you will just grow some more! Don't worry xx

I told my best friend as soon as I got a positive but DF and I agreed not to tell anyone else until after twelve weeks so as to avoid the awkward "how's the pregnancy treating you?" questions if something went wrong again. It's so tough to keep it a secret!!

I'm constantly losing my plug when I'm pregnant and both my babies were born after 41 weeks lol xxx

confuzion, :hugs::hugs::hugs: If Dr. Google says it's okay then things are definitely okay. Dr. Google usually doesn't like to reassure anybody of anything!!

rainbowsun, if it were me I would definitely tell her a little early in person and ask her to be discreet until after your scan. Since you've heard the hb and no other complications your chances of a mc should be minimal. If heaven forbid something were to happen I'm sure your friend would want to offer you whatever support she could.

Thanks boothh and Lego.

You ladies are making me feel better :) I'm kinda hoping this baby comes out between 37-39. I'm so afraid of birthing a big baby lol. Don't think my lady parts could handle it.

I think you're all right. It would be so strange to say nothing in person and then call her 3 days later with the news.

Plus, we're best, best friends, and I've been complaining about my infertility for a while, so between the weight I've put on, and the fact that I won't be complaining, I feel like she'll definitely figure it out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->