Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I have seen that girls tend to produce more morning sickness, but I hardly had any with dd. This time around I've had lots but I don't know if that has anything to do with the baby's gender.

I did 10 different chinese gender calculators and 5 said girl, 4 said boy, and one I could not get to work.

Ophelia, that is the Ramzi method. On my scans the yolk sac was to the right of the baby, which should mean boy, but it's so hard knowing rights and lefts on those pics since they can flip them, so I'm not so confident that it's a boy.

I'll know hopefully in 6 days!

Does anyone else get horrible stitches or pulling/tugging pains when they sneeze. It's bothering me! x

I have seen that girls tend to produce more morning sickness, but I hardly had any with dd. This time around I've had lots but I don't know if that has anything to do with the baby's gender.

I did 10 different chinese gender calculators and 5 said girl, 4 said boy, and one I could not get to work.

Ophelia, that is the Ramzi method. On my scans the yolk sac was to the right of the baby, which should mean boy, but it's so hard knowing rights and lefts on those pics since they can flip them, so I'm not so confident that it's a boy.

Ok let me run this by you. I had a vaginal ultrasound at 8 weeks and the yolk sac is on the right of the pic so that would be left of the uterus. Correct? If it was belly ultrasound and it was on the right of the pic it would be right of the uterus. That's the only part that confuses me about the method and I hadn't researched it because I forgot what it was called.

booth - yes! With this head cold I'm worried the baby's going to rip off my uterus from all the sneezes. lol it hurts!

Does anyone else get horrible stitches or pulling/tugging pains when they sneeze. It's bothering me! x

Omg, totally have this now. As I mentioned, I have a bad cold, so I'm doing quite a lot of sneezing and every time, I feel like I'm ripping something inside!!

Also, I love seeing the fruit progression! My little one is a prune!!

Oh my gosh, I so do! Or when I twist around to reach something I feel a pulling

Is this all the round ligament pains people keep talking about or is it something else? I also get the pains sometimes if move too quickly.

Oh my ! Girls you are chatty :D takes time to read it all and catch up ;D
I personally don't believe in any of the ,, signs ,, or wife's tales etc because of my experience and experience from my friends .
I have friends with DD's and had no sickness and some with the opposite .
Also I was craving sweets like crazy with my son .

And with labor ... I think I can make forts time moms happy and give them little bit hope ;)
I started to have mild contractions around 2 pm , got my epidural at 3:30 ( which didn't work. ) , my water broke right after the epidural and my son was born at 6:33 pm after 3 pushes ( I think he would have been born much sooner but I had to hold it in and not to push because everybody was too busy with other moms - long story )
I had 2 nd degree tear which bothered me much less than my hemorrhoids . I could walk , pee, poo ... Anything . Right after the delivery everybody kept telling me I don't look and act like I just gave birth . I was ready to go home :D . I got home next day and cleaned up the whole house , did some laundry Etc :D
I refused to use any kind of medication or pain killers because of breast feeding .
I think that's why I am way more scared than the first time , I think I am scared it's gonna be one big horror since I was so lucky the first time :D

Glad the sneeze pain seems to be normal then! Haha x

Is this all the round ligament pains people keep talking about or is it something else? I also get the pains sometimes if move too quickly.

I have no idea :S I see my doc on the 21st, I'll ask and get back to you.

I'm incubating a prune too Rainbow! Every Tuesday I tell OH 'now our baby is a ...' - he just rolls his eyes at me, but I like it!

Yay for the prunes. I really hated the prune and olive stage because I hate those fruits. All I could think was yuck! everytime I saw my ticker. I can't wait until we all get to be melons and stuff.

Ok let me run this by you. I had a vaginal ultrasound at 8 weeks and the yolk sac is on the right of the pic so that would be left of the uterus. Correct? If it was belly ultrasound and it was on the right of the pic it would be right of the uterus. That's the only part that confuses me about the method and I hadn't researched it because I forgot what it was called.

Yeah that is how I would interpret it and I would say girl too. I get really confused when I google it because lots of people insist that you do the opposite for vaginal ultrasounds. I guess when we find out what we're having we can settle this dilemma once and for all.

the pulling/stitch pain is RLP - i have had it all my life and thought it was normal. only when i joined here did i realise that it's only something girls get!

each pregnancy is different - i've vomited once with this one, whereas with DS i was physically sick 2-3 times a day from 6-16w. i'm not placing any bets on this being anything other than a baby - gender to be determined in january!

last time, chinese gender things all said girl. this time they're saying boy. they've a 50% chance of being right lol better than weather forecasts!

Ugh I wish I'd only vomited once! I was sick 3 times yesterday alone :? Really hoping this is the peak of morning sickness and it gets better from here on out. I've officially lost 4 lbs now

booth - yes! With this head cold I'm worried the baby's going to rip off my uterus from all the sneezes. lol it hurts!
Yes, that I right. Vaginal ultrasounds are flipped but abdominal aren't.

Abdominally at 7 weeks my baby was on the right of the placenta but the left of my womb. That's on screen not a picture??

https://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx85/foolsgoldx/77F81B73-076F-4D3F-BED8-099585A74E7C-4089-00000527CF5419FD_zps9e1be7bf.jpg

So this was TV so what's the guess, I'm confused lol

Abdominally at 7 weeks my baby was on the right of the placenta but the left of my womb. That's on screen not a picture??

For an abdominal ultrasound I would guess girl because that means the placental would be on your left which equals girl.

https://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx85/foolsgoldx/77F81B73-076F-4D3F-BED8-099585A74E7C-4089-00000527CF5419FD_zps9e1be7bf.jpg

So this was TV so what's the guess, I'm confused lol

Yours is hard for me to make out. Is that the yolk sac kind of to the right of the baby?? If so that would mean that the placenta would be on the right side of the pic which corresponds to your left side which would = girl.

I hate to bring you down with this news ladies, but I've just been told I'm having a MMC. Baby measured a week smaller than the last ultrasound I had. No heartbeat.

Currently waiting for another ultrasound to confirm. But seems I won't be having my June sunflower. I'll see how I'm gonna manage this thread without actually being a part of it.

Again really sorry to put a damper on things :(

I also don't believe in the MS theory, I had no sickness what so ever with Lily, and she was a girl. I've been feeling sicky a lot this time round but not actually being sick, so will be good to tell!

It's interesting about the gender theory about the scans and which side what's on, I wouldn't beable to work that out thought so once I've had my scan ill post my pic on here for you girls to tell me :D 6 more sleeps!!!! Can't wait!' It's come round so fast since my 8 week app!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->