Due in June...... Countdown to Birth!!

Trying not to get my hopes up. But just had a very very soft bm....almost diarrhea. :) Have had some contractions....nothing regular though. So who knows!!!!!

Jenniferannex: she is beautiful congratulations if you get chance to update us with a birth story at some point (if you want to share it here that is) I'm sure we'd love to hear it :-D

Hey ladies, we all sound like we're in the same boat symptom spotting. Afm had another bowel movement but the pains have dwindled off so looks like it's nothing for me as yet but it could be the start of something in the coming days hopefully.

It's currently just past 2am here and I'm wide awake :-( wish my body would shut down for the night xxx

'Morning ladies, well I awoke to soggy pants! Think my waters have gone! I am under instructions to lie down for an hour with pad on and then get up and call back to make sure and check the colour! EEEEK!

Ooh exciting pinkpolkadot!
I woke up in the night with more cramping but nothing seems to have come of it. I got up this morning feeling fine!
I keep doing little jobs round the house with the thinking that "she could come today" but I've been doing and thinking like that for a couple of weeks now! Ha!

Oooh pinkpolkadot that's so exciting! Really hoping this is it for you and contractions start soon, good luck :hugs:

Pinkpolkadot: Good Luck, hopefully soon your baby will be in your arms soon xxxx

Dear me,

I'm hoping this babies coming soon! Today I've woken up and have diahorrea so more trips to the bathroom. Have had some period style cramps again not many bit please mean this is the start of something I'm getting fed up now of labour spotting 😂 xx

Dear me,

I'm hoping this babies coming soon! Today I've woken up and have diahorrea so more trips to the bathroom. Have had some period style cramps again not many bit please mean this is the start of something I'm getting fed up now of labour spotting 😂 xx

Me too!!!! I am tired of labor watching. Wish we had a big flashing sign telling us when it is gonna happen!!!!! :)

Thanks all, been in the hosp all moring getting monitored, home now with on / off contractions and off in for another trace at 4. Currently bouncing like mad on ball to get things going!!!!

Jennifer- Congrats on Ella!!! She's gorgeous!!!!

Pink- Hope you are close to having your baby!!!

20 days left for me, and i'm pretty sure this baby is going to be late. I've had nothing symptom wise at all. No show, no mucus, not even excess discharge. I have very random back pain/period pain but it never lasts..

Hubby said to me today he doesn't think I'm going to go much longer...
Last pregnancy he said I think you're going to go this weekend (on the Friday) and on the Sunday I gave birth.

Really hoping his intuition is spot on again!

This afternoon after a trip to the park and the supermarket I was having quite painful braxton hicks that were coming every few minutes or so. But then after I'd sat down and had my tea they eased off and I was just left with some back pain and cramping. But I feel like the baby is super low down so I'm just hoping that all this is doing something!
I'm worried I could go in to labour at any time and my ever so inconsiderate doesn't have a clue husband is going out drinking tonight just saying it's ok ring me if you need me! Grr!

Oh heather- That's annoying!! I told my DH after 36 weeks, he has a 1 beer limit a day. I need him to be ready at any point to be able to drive me to the hospital.

Thank you ladies :) will post a birth story soon!

Good luck to everyone it sounds like we will have these June babies in no time! :happydance:

Good luck to everyone here who are waiting on their baby's, I hope your births are wonderful and you're not waiting too much longer!

And sending my love to the new mums, I hope the early days are magic <3

AFM - Waiting (not-so-patiently) :haha: but I think baby has decided to stay put until at least her due date which is also when my usual midwife comes back from holiday and takes my care back over again and I guess I can wait for that because I would rather be with her :) 2 days to go until then, eep!
Dtd last night and had a couple of contractions mingled with period pain etc but I knew it wasn't the real deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->