Due in June...... Countdown to Birth!!

I'm finding it hard to guess when things will happen... I'm trying to just remember it will happen when it should and trying to focus on enjoying things I won't be able to for a little while after she comes :) It's hard.. I want her in my arms so much now.

Looking beautiful bumble! Sure I'll share a picture, this was about a week or two ago.

Attachments

• Bump 34w.jpg
    Bump 34w.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 5
Aww thank you mummafrog I just feel a strange shape at the moment so glad to know people think I look nice :haha:

Your bump is very sweet all perfectly round!! You look one smiley mummy to be xx

I don't think you're a strange shape! Your bump is luuvly <3

Ah thanks but it's not round in reality, I've got my hands strategically placed *sigh* I'm plus size and it looks like it will never be completely round, but I try to embrace my bump and love my body! :)

Oh my god is anyone sleeping a ridiculous amount? I get up, eat and then go back to bed for two hours! Or I have a nap early evening. Also been feeling really nauseous today and I have a suspicion that baby is breech because I've been feeling the fluttery movements of her hands at the top :dohh: Hopefully I can get her back round soon.

Hello ladies, may I join too? I'm due the 17th June with baby number two, so excited now that we are all so close!! X

Thanks mummafrog I think he looks a bit pointy at times haha. I'm a plus size mum too but I have been so lucky I've only put on 3lbs on the entire time I've been pregnant (that's including the currently 7lb baby eek). Little munchkin has been kicking my rib cage today but his heads definitely more in my pelvis now, I can feel him moving around there it's weird!! Still not long now!!

I'm so ready for him to be here now, although I'll miss being pregnant I think xx

41 days left for me. My DH and my friend think I won't make it until my due date. I have no idea what to expect because it's my first. Over the weekend the swelling went into over drive. It's never been this bad! One girl on another one of my sites said that she started swelling really bad about a week before her baby was born, and did she think my baby was coming early? EEK! I doubt that's what it is, but it's scary to think that baby could be here at ANY time now!

x Zaly x: hello and welcome to the group. Hope you've had a lovely pregnancy so far. Feel free to introduce yourself the ladies on here are lovely xx

Glad to see everyone is doing so well.

Had a growth scan last Thursday b/c my belly measurements have been about 4 weeks behind. Looks like the baby is small but proportionate. He or she is measuring 34 weeks instead of 36. Doc is going to keep a closer eye on me and the baby. If activity drops (heart rate, movement etc) we will consider induction. I will also have a comparative growth scan one 1 1/2 weeks and if baby hasn't grown we will induce. Either way he wants me to induce around my due date if baby not here. So... I will hold my little one and find out the sex in 3 1/2 weeks at most!

Since I am so small, babies in my family are typically small and I live at high elevation we are not too surprised my baby is small.

Although I want everything to proceed naturally the most important thing is that me and the baby are healthy. In the meantime I will keep bouncing on my yoga ball and drinking RLT. (And will try not to worry too much...)

good luck ItsAWonder! I'm sure all is completely fine. 3.5 weeks will fly by!

Yeah Bumble, I've done well managing my weight too, only about 4-5lbs over my pre-pregnancy weight which should be baby :) Hopefully I won't balloon at the end, because my appitite has certainly increased xD

Itsawonder - It sounds likely that baby is naturally a bit small but still I'm glad they are keeping a close eye and eep it's exciting to know you won't be waiting long to have your baby in your arms!

I really hope we can all find the time to post baby pictures, it's soo nice hearing a bit of birth story and seeing a cutie picture at the end of the journey :)

Itsawonder: I'm glad they're keeping a close eye on you and being so good with you. It does sound like baby is just naturally small though as you say. Fingers crossed everything works out for the birth you want xx

Mummafrog: we should all make a pact to come back on at some point after babies born to share our pics and experiences. It'd be nice to see how everyone gets on xx

Jenniferannex: congrats on hitting 37 weeks xx

Well Ryder's movements have deff slowed down over the weekend and yesterday i started losing more pieces of mucus plug and spotting on and off with contractions but nothing today... Im soo tired of being in pain

Kaylacrouch93: Has you midwife etc given any advice? with all this activity labour can't be far away xx

Kaylacrouch93: Has you midwife etc given any advice? with all this activity labour can't be far away xx

Well i see a ob & i haven't talked to them yet :haha: I am just so tired of calling them and feeling like im bugging them to death.. I have appointment at 35 weeks. but i will call them 2moro

Congrats on hitting full term Jenniferannex!! That's great. I can't wait. Just a few more weeks for me.

Congrats jenniferannex, I will be full term in a few days, can't wait:thumbup: Hope everyone is feeling OK today :)

I have been to the MW today and she said I am 2/5 engaged which I was surprised about as I had heard it can happen very late with baby number 2. Mind you I did find room for pizza after dinner last night so I guess that explains the sudden extra space!

I have been getting some shooting pains 'up the ways' :haha: taking that as a good sign too! I really should finish packing my bag just in case!!!

x Zaly x: hello and welcome to the group. Hope you've had a lovely pregnancy so far. Feel free to introduce yourself the ladies on here are lovely xx

Thank you :) well I'm Zaly, expecting number two and due in five weeks eeeekkkk! Just getting over a stomach bug which had me being sick a lotttt, and now just trying to get nice and healthy again to deliver bubs. Hospital bag is almost ready, just adding the final touches, so excited now!! X

Is anyone taking time off BEFORE baby comes? I'm really debating it, but beacuse I don't know when she is coming, the only way i'll be able too is if the doctor gives me a date that we won't go past. Other than that, I might just stop working on my due date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->