Due in March 2018!

babenumber3

Reaction score
So im now 11 dpo and feeling very pregnant... Sore boobs, nausea is hitting me early this time (expected as last baby i had HG)

Based on conception date I am due on the 3rd March (i know the drs/mw will date me more like the 5th but i ovulate on day 12/13 and have a 12 day lp)

Any one else mega early? Im in UK and we are at the peak of a heatwave today. Yesterday wasnt too bad but its going to be 29c in my area!

Congratulations! Yeah I found out early too, 8dpo lol :haha: seem like I've been pregnant forever lol!

Hi! I'm 13 dpo and getting bfps!
I'd love to be buddies with some one ��
I'm in the U.K. And this will be my 4th and last baby ����

Hi! I'm 13 dpo and getting bfps!
I'd love to be buddies with some one ��
I'm in the U.K. And this will be my 4th and last baby ����

Hello. This is my 3rd and last baby! Exciting times. Where in the UK are you? Feel free to add me as a friend or message me

Me! I found out at 8DPO with a faint positive. Today at 13DPO it is as strong as the test line. I told DH today. I should be due around March 3rd or 4th. I won't get to see an OB until 10 weeks though so won't have an official date until then.

Just hoping all goes well. I had a missed miscarriage in April so it is a bit scary for me.

Hiya. I am 12 dpo today, got my first positive test yesterday, 11dpo. I am also in the UK :)

Me! I found out at 8DPO with a faint positive. Today at 13DPO it is as strong as the test line. I told DH today. I should be due around March 3rd or 4th. I won't get to see an OB until 10 weeks though so won't have an official date until then.

Just hoping all goes well. I had a missed miscarriage in April so it is a bit scary for me.

Congratulations :flower:

I'm trying not to get to excited until my period is actually late �� Kind of doesn't seem real!
Could we create a due in march Facebook group?

I'm trying not to get to excited until my period is actually late �� Kind of doesn't seem real!
Could we create a due in march Facebook group?

I had thought about it. I'm still in my last two due in groups 😂

I'm officially two days late as my cycles are short (averaging at 26 days) and I ovulated a day early this time!

Ooh exciting! Mine are usually 29 days. I haven't even told my hubby yet, il wait until I'm late haha.

I'm 1-2 days late today. I was going to wait to tell DH. Fertility Friend had recommended testing on June 30th so DH wasn't even wondering yet, but my symptoms have been much stronger this time. Smells have been bothering me and I have been taking naps. I wanted to tell him before he figured it out on his own haha. So I told him yesterday.

He is excited. We are both a little nervous after the miscarriage, but he is already talking about March and the baby coming.

I am due today. I wouldnt join Facebook groups as much as i dont want to risk people finding out, here i feel its more private in a way. But its still a good idea for others :)

My cycles are 26 days on average, and i also have some cramping, so i dont really want to get my hopes up too much just yet, but i'm still kind of excited.

I'm 5 days late and have been getting faint bfps since last Wednesday. Darker yesterday and today. Will call dr this week for blood work. I think I'm due March 1.

Oh and it will be third and last baby.

Oh and it will be third and last baby.

Hey guys! There is also a March 2018 pregnancy group join us!

Hi all!

Relatively new to the board, I got my BFP last week on the 21st at about 11-12dpo, 2 days before AF. Still getting strong positives and I'm in to see the doctor tomorrow!

It's my first, and I'm so scared/nervous about everything that could go wrong and also so excited. It doesn't seem real and I just want it all to go well. I already feel so attached, at not even 5 weeks.

I've been having a few symptoms: mainly, sore boobs, some come and go nausea, occasional cramping but that's about it. I also noticed my HR (I wear a fitbit) increased last week/this week, but it's not decreasing again, which has me a bit worried! I'm in good shape though so I hope it's just a normal fluctuation.

Best of luck to all of you!!

Meee :D I've not really got a clue what my due date will be I'm guessing around the 6/7th will probably a few days later.

I think my first scan will be on the 13th fingers crossed for a healthy bean <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->