Due in March 2018!

Hi all!

Relatively new to the board, I got my BFP last week on the 21st at about 11-12dpo, 2 days before AF. Still getting strong positives and I'm in to see the doctor tomorrow!

It's my first, and I'm so scared/nervous about everything that could go wrong and also so excited. It doesn't seem real and I just want it all to go well. I already feel so attached, at not even 5 weeks.

I've been having a few symptoms: mainly, sore boobs, some come and go nausea, occasional cramping but that's about it. I also noticed my HR (I wear a fitbit) increased last week/this week, but it's not decreasing again, which has me a bit worried! I'm in good shape though so I hope it's just a normal fluctuation.

Best of luck to all of you!!

I have turned off the heartrate function of my fitbit, it was causing me too much worry, and became a bit obsessive looking at it.:wacko: Much less stressfull now that i'm not really thinking about that :thumbup:

I am due today. I wouldnt join Facebook groups as much as i dont want to risk people finding out, here i feel its more private in a way. But its still a good idea for others :)

My cycles are 26 days on average, and i also have some cramping, so i dont really want to get my hopes up too much just yet, but i'm still kind of excited.

That's why I haven't joined any! Facebook likes to suggest groups your in to your friends. I definitely don't want Facebook announcing my pregnancy before I do!

Anyway, I'm due march 7th!

I uploaded my test from today, which is test number 6 haha

Attachments

• IMG_5509.jpg
    IMG_5509.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 7
in a little over a week i might get to join! hope you have happy healthy pregnancies ladies!!:)

Thought this was cool... sucker for ice cream!

Attachments

• 20170703_144657.jpg
    20170703_144657.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 20170703_144704.jpg
    20170703_144704.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 2
Can I join in? We are hopefully expecting number 4 on the 14th march. Trying not to get too excited just yet but we are so happy to add to our family. Will mean 3 under for us.

Can I join in? We are hopefully expecting number 4 on the 14th march. Trying not to get too excited just yet but we are so happy to add to our family. Will mean 3 under for us.

Congrats!!
I saw your a baby wearing consultant, I volunteer for my local sling library and I'm a total wrap addict 🙈🙈 I just can't stop thinking about buying all the wraps again!!

Thank you! I'm a bit of a wrap addict too, think my husband would have a fit if he knew how much I spent on them :rofl: there's something very special about carrying a newborn, I can't wait for that feeling again.

I'm due one day after you 3/4/17 found out today so totally thought I was only 3 weeks and found out i'm five weeks but was told since it's my first it could be two weeks earlier or later than that but it was beautiful to get the date since that's my grandpa birthday too :) and we are close! Waiting to get first ultrasound before telling the family so I cant wait......excited :)

I'm caustionly going to creep over into this forum as I'm feeling extremely pregnant right now!

I lost my first at 13 weeks on 16th June and since last week I've been having morning sickness, tingly boobs and also a rash I've only ever had during my last pregnancy came Back!

If so I'll be due 22nd March 2018! I hope this one sticks xx

Hey Sasha, I saw your post in the miscarriage support thread. Good to see you here and I hope this is your rainbow baby <3

Hi ladies I think I'm pregnant took a few tests yesterday got some small lines so I bought first response hopefully this progression is okay and I've got a sticky one! Was told u would never conceive without help as I have thyroid problems!

Attachments

• 20170705_110309.jpg
    20170705_110309.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 4
Congrats and welcome Sasha and heaveneats!

It's still early days for a lot of us and many are still pretty nervous/excited (and all the other emotions). We'll get through these days together. Fingers crossed for lots of sticky babies!

Thanknyou miss zoie and hi to everybody.

Yeah still a while before I can test due to the misscarrigdes but I'm fairly confident. Hopefully it's a super sticky one aha xx

nauseous for a few days, like waves of sea sickness and heart burn. I'm gutted. I was feeling really positive and determined to kick the sickness bum but I think HG is getting ready to appear. I'm having to eat all the time and if I don't eat what I fancy I feel really bad. I'm surrounded by people that we aren't telling yet (especially as one of those people is currently 16 weeks) but when I started vomiting I don't know how I'll hide it.

I've not even tried ginger as I know last time ginger was a sickness trigger and it burnt so badly.

I'm having flash backs to foods I threw up last time and I'm not having much luck finding foods that I feel will be 'safe' as in won't hurt or traumatise me on the way out

I'm sorry your suffering babenumber3. I having the exact same problems. I've had hg I every pregnancy except for my last. I start feeling sick a few days before a bfp and it gets worse from there. The actual sickness started two days ago and I'm struggling already. Everything makes me feel sick. If I'm hungry I feel sick but then if I eat I feel sick. I'm greatful to be pregnant again but I so hoped to avoid hg again. In my daughters pregnancy I was in hopital so much because of it and I don't want that this time as it means being away from my babies. Hoping it will calm down when my body gets use to being pregnant again.

Can I join? :D I'm on the march thread in the pregnancy groups one too but would love to talk in first tri as well! I'm due around the 15th sometime :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->