Due in March 2018!

Joining this thread cautiously after having an early mc in May. But I'm pregnant again! 😀😀😀 If I do my dates right I'm due March 1st xxx

I'll prob just be lurking somewhat I know it's silly but don't want to jinx anything last time I joined a group and then I had to tell everyone i lost baby. I'm terrified, I've lost 4 but last 3 were in a row. I mean how do you get your head around this one is fine when the others haven't been :shrug:

If all goes well I'm due March 13th, been trying nearly 3.5 years

I'll prob just be lurking somewhat I know it's silly but don't want to jinx anything last time I joined a group and then I had to tell everyone i lost baby. I'm terrified, I've lost 4 but last 3 were in a row. I mean how do you get your head around this one is fine when the others haven't been :shrug:

I know how hard it must be for you wantingagirl. It took us seven years and 16 losses to get our daughter but we got there in the end. I didn't really let myself get excited all pregnancy until she was actually in my arms and even now she's almost two I can't believe she's here. We had two losses while ttc this one too so I'm still a nervous wreck at the moment. I really hope this is your rainbow!

Congrats southernbound and summerbaby.

Try and think positively wantingagirl 💗 Good luck! Sending you love xxx

I know how hard it must be for you wantingagirl. It took us seven years and 16 losses to get our daughter but we got there in the end. I didn't really let myself get excited all pregnancy until she was actually in my arms and even now she's almost two I can't believe she's here. We had two losses while ttc this one too so I'm still a nervous wreck at the moment. I really hope this is your rainbow!

It is completely terrifying Hun as you know! I'm so so sorry for all your losses. I hope it's your rainbow too this is my test yesterday and today.

I feel like if I get happy or excited it will get taken away from me and constant knicker check but this is my last child I will never get to do this again :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_6611.jpg
    IMG_6611.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 7
Try and think positively wantingagirl 💗 Good luck! Sending you love xxx

I would Hun but I've lost 3 in a row consecutively usually taking anything from 12-14 months except for this one. One of them was horrendous and ended up with a d&c so Its hard going

Your tests look amazing! Have you had a reason for your losses or are you on any treatment?

Your tests look amazing! Have you had a reason for your losses or are you on any treatment?

They are pathetic here in the U.K! Do you know they said they won't test for low progesterone and won't treat it as it can muck up your hormones and could do more harm to the bsby. I was like ok so if that's the issue then you will just let my baby die! I have doctors appt tomorrow so will push it again.

Absolutely showing nothing wrong from what they have done anyway. Everything has been exhausted. Loss in 2010 I think was bad luck then I had 2 daughters in a row. My first most recent losses back had Down syndrome, retained placenta so had d&c, next one I lost at 6+3 not sure why with that one maybe bad luck and last one chemical I have a funny feeling it was due to starting baby aspirin before bfp heard it can interfere with implantation? Or maybe it was something else didn't get bfp until 13dpo and had strong implantation cramps for at least 5 days

I've had strong lines early with this one and a 2-3 digital at 14dpo possibly could have got it at 13dpo like with my daughter

This one good positive 10dpo afternoon so prob would have got bfp 8-9 dpo

I'm on baby aspirin plus I'm getting a prescription tomorrow for extra folic acid and vitamin d3. I was taking b-50 complex when ttc to try and stop my spotting that I get monthly it helped but didn't stop it completely. I'm hoping it's still ok to take it with my pregnacare conception prenatal. Heard it can also help low progesterone but don't know if it is low. Just not sure whether to take b-50 or b-100

They are dreadful with fertility issues wantingagirl. We had to go private in the end and it picked up a blood clotting disorder that the NHS missed for 6 years. So it means daily injections and aspirin everyday but worth it. I know how hard it is but try and take each day at a time, and don't be too hard on yourself if your having a down day. We have a march rainbows thread in the pregnancy after a loss section so if you need to talk or vent feel free to hop over.

They are dreadful with fertility issues wantingagirl. We had to go private in the end and it picked up a blood clotting disorder that the NHS missed for 6 years. So it means daily injections and aspirin everyday but worth it. I know how hard it is but try and take each day at a time, and don't be too hard on yourself if your having a down day. We have a march rainbows thread in the pregnancy after a loss thread so if you need to talk or vent feel free to hop over.

Oh I'd feel way more comfy joining that one than the group one in the pregnancy group section for the time being. See you could have no clotting detected non pregnant but can change pregnant. We were going private in Feb. Do you think it's possible I would have that if I have healthy children? Im on aspirin but no injections

I had a son before all my losses started. So don't know if I had it when I had him or if it was something I developed afterwards. I'm not sure. Mine does get worse in pregnancy though so may be worth asking to get it checked to rule it out.

I had a son before all my losses started. So don't know if I had it when I had him or if it was something I developed afterwards. I'm not sure. Mine does hetbeorse in pregnancy though so may be worth asking to get it checked to rule it out.

Thanks Hun I don't think I can get it checked out with anyone no one is willing to help me x

Won't the epu help? I'm very sorry. Must be tough. We only got help as we are under a private fertility clinic.

I had a son before all my losses started. So don't know if I had it when I had him or if it was something I developed afterwards. I'm not sure. Mine does get worse in pregnancy though so may be worth asking to get it checked to rule it out.

How did they miss it did they not test you for it?

No idea. I was seeing consultants for years. Fertility clinic found it straight away.

No idea. I was seeing consultants for years. Fertility clinic found it straight away.

Did they not do a straight forward aps blood test through nhs? They did with me and both of them came back negative? Do I trust this or do you know if things can change with aps from ttc to pregnant

I can't remember to be honest wantagirl. Obviously I had lots of tests due to the number of miscarriages I was having but can't remember specifics. It was a good few years ago, around 6 now and I had no idea what a blood clotting disorder is let alone suspecting i had one.

Hi i'm 5 weeks almost 6 due 03/04/18 and I just started experiencing my arms falling asleep. Now I know this can be common during sleep but it's happening while sitting in upright position and no pressure on my arms anyone else experiencing this in arms or legs? What's the best fix for it? I'm going to tell my Doc but thought i'd ask here too!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->