Due in March 2018!

Anyone want a giggle? I'm 6 weeks. I'm really tired, like to point where I was just calling asleep on the sofa. I'm so hungry and nauseous and I've been crying the last few days.

My husband just said, "is it normal to be this bad so early on?" (He did actually swear but I've toned it down)

������ this is his fourth kid.

I'm sooooo bloated!! Its really uncomfortable and driving me insane!. After everything I eat my tum doubles in size, I'm walking around with a 6 month pregnant belly!!

1stjourney is speak a doctor. I honestly have never experienced that. Hope you get it sorted soon.

Babenumber3 don't worry my DH is fed up already too. Im been so emotional the last few days. I cried because he forgot to bring me raspberries on the way home from work. And then I cried as he left a yougurt pot on the side and didn't put it in the bin. I hope it improves soon.

xmissxzoiex I'm struggling with bloat too. I look a couple months pregnant today. Another thing I'm hoping calms down soon. It seems to get worse each baby I have.

Hi everyone!

I found out I was pregnant on July 3rd. My fairly predictable period was already late by a week... so I'm guessing I ovulated very late for some reason this past cycle! I kept getting weird pains and unpredictable results on pregnancy tests, so I had an appointment on the 5th which showed an HCG count of 80, and two days later it was 155 (doubling time of 50 hours). As of today, just about a week later, I'm just starting to get subtle symptoms like sore bbs, bloating, hunger, and my pregnancy test was finally as dark as the control line after a week+ of very faint positives!

In summary, my first appointment is September 10th, and my estimated due date is March 12th, although that might change considering I'm not sure of my dates! This will be our second! :)

I'm sooooo bloated!! Its really uncomfortable and driving me insane!. After everything I eat my tum doubles in size, I'm walking around with a 6 month pregnant belly!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one... I've been having TERRIBLE bloating. Almost doesn't matter what I eat! :shrug:

i just spoke with my midwife clinic and luckily snagged a spot as they book quickly since i was unsure of my dates they are sending me for a dating ultrasound on aug 3rd. i'm very nervous i hope the baby is okay and everything turns out fine. Poor DH is so stressed now that its all real he is really having a hard time with my youngest because he is just into everything and very temperamental (he's 2 sooo) i just feel so bad. He is worried about 3 but we will manage

Cracking up at all the hubby talk :haha: Both my sons were god awful pregnancies from the very beginning and then became god awful labors and post partum experiences so he's basically accepted that the next year will be hell. Bless his soul lol :dohh:

Hey everyone! I got my BFP 7/8 and am estimating my due date 3/16/18 based off my LMP. Baby #1 for me and I am so nervous! Not really having much sypmtoms except for slightly sore boobs, don't know if that's a good or bad thing! I have my first appointment on 8/4 but it seems so far away!!

I'm just happy I got to 7 weeks without a hospital admission.

next step is gp to increase my medication

I'm having a good day. threw up three times this morning. But then went to a kids bday party, and then had a burrito. I've also had three bowls of fruit and fibre. and lots of decaf tea. I am praying that I can have another day like this tomorrow.

Hi, can I come in please? Got my bfp today and I think I'll be due mid-end of march x

It would appear my safe food is Burrito.

I just attempted to make one after really enjoying one last night.

But on only had quorn mince and baked beans 😂 So brown rice, quorn mince, baked beans and some cheddar cheese, wrapped in a tortilla wrap and covered in foil and then put in the oven. Wasn't perfect but after throwing four times today I feel a bit better!

I had some brown spotting yesterday. Barely any, but with my miscarriage a tiny bit of brown was all I had as warning as well. So I ended up worrying too much and going to the emergency department at the hospital down the street last night.

I'm glad I did though because we had a scan and baby was measuring at 6 weeks 5 days with a heartbeat of 128bpm, which they said is great for that gestation. By ovulation I should be 7 weeks today so I think that measurement is ok. I know something can still go wrong, but it was nice to see baby and know that everything is ok for now.

Babe- glad you were able to keep the burrito down, hope the throwing up goes away soon!

Karoolia- glad you were able to get a scan and see a heartbeat!

I'm only 5 weeks but only having syptoms of light cramping at times and sore boobs.

Can I join in? I got my BFP on the 11th and I think I'm due roughly 25th march. I've got bad anxiety so panicking about each little thing! I've seen the doctor but not been referred to the midwife yet so that'll be soon. Obviously it's killing me waiting another 6-8 weeks for a scan! Argh!!!

Hi cookie dough! Yes, the wait for the scan is terrible. Around here the OBs won't even speak to you until 10 weeks. I found it excruciating last time. Even now that I have had a scan, I'll find the next 3-4 weeks painful waiting for the official OB scan.

The waiting is so anxiety-inducing! My first appointment isn't until mid-September. I'll be 13 weeks then.

It's just awful isn't it?! I find that i flip between 'everything is okay!' And 'OMG WHAT IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG?!' Constantly! Lol!

I have booked a private scan for the 4th August when I'll be almost 7 weeks. Just for a little reassurance :)

Due March 26 with my third! Found out the day we left Hawaii. ❤️

I just dreamt I had a scan for some reason and we were having twins!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->