Due in March 2018!

A few of us are on a secret Facebook group (meaning it cannot be found unless you're invited to join personally) and it's lovely cause we can chat cause we're all in the same boat :) if anyone is due in march/April feel free to message me your email address and I'll invite you :)

A few of us are on a secret Facebook group (meaning it cannot be found unless you're invited to join personally) and it's lovely cause we can chat cause we're all in the same boat :) if anyone is due in march/April feel free to message me your email address and I'll invite you :)
Yes please!has to be secret though

I'm not sure if I update this thread but My baby is ectopic, its naturally absorbing so I've avoided surgery but baby should pass in the next few days.

10th baby 9th Angel :cry:

I'm so sorry Zoie :( I know how it feels to lose a baby. I'm sorry you have had so many losses.

I'm glad you were able to avoid surgery, but I'm sure that isn't helping you feel any better at the moment.

I'm not sure if I update this thread but My baby is ectopic, its naturally absorbing so I've avoided surgery but baby should pass in the next few days.

10th baby 9th Angel :cry:

Very sorry for your loss. I remember you from our fb group with our May 2015 babies. ❤️

so sorry Zoie:(

i have my ultrasound today for dating purposes but i'm very nervous for what they are going to tell me :( i always am every ultrasound just trying to keep my nerves calm today

Please can I be added to this group. Can't see away of messaging you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->