Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

Had my apt today. Doc didn't seem worried about the bleeding since it was just that one short time and never happen again. Said it can happen in first tri. I'm measuring 9 and half weeks. Its crazy how fast they grow! Off bed rest just on pelvic rest (no intercourse or heavy activity) for 2 weeks. He also gave me some meds for my nausea and told me I could take claritn for my congestion. I'm relieved everything seems fine! :)

Sasha be sure to let us know how your apt goes!

Had my apt today. Doc didn't seem worried about the bleeding since it was just that one short time and never happen again. Said it can happen in first tri. I'm measuring 9 and half weeks. Its crazy how fast they grow! Off bed rest just on pelvic rest (no intercourse or heavy activity) for 2 weeks. He also gave me some meds for my nausea and told me I could take claritn for my congestion. I'm relieved everything seems fine! :)

Sasha be sure to let us know how your apt goes!

I will!! :) hoping she does a Doppler so I can at least HEAR the baby if I cant see it. I get so nervous still that something can go wrong even though I have all of the symptoms strong still and no bleeding of any kind. Makes me nuts that im so neurotic! lol!!

I'm going nuts too!!! I haven't had any cramps or bleeding but I'm so scared of a missed miscarriage. I've heard stories of women who go in for their 12 week us and find out the baby died and they had not one symptom of a miscarriage. I sound very paranoid but i can't help it. My next us is on the 7th (it was on the 14th but i changed it). I'm glad to hear someone else is just as worried. There's not an hour that goes by that it doesn't cross my mind!

I'm going nuts too!!! I haven't had any cramps or bleeding but I'm so scared of a missed miscarriage. I've heard stories of women who go in for their 12 week us and find out the baby died and they had not one symptom of a miscarriage. I sound very paranoid but i can't help it. My next us is on the 7th (it was on the 14th but i changed it). I'm glad to hear someone else is just as worried. There's not an hour that goes by that it doesn't cross my mind!

I've also read about the missed miscarriages too and it scared the hell out of me! I had an appt today but no ultrasound. I have genetic testing and an ultra sound on Tuesday though. We don't have a history of any birth defects but my husband wants to do it just in case.

I've also read about the missed miscarriages too and it scared the hell out of me! I had an appt today but no ultrasound. I have genetic testing and an ultra sound on Tuesday though. We don't have a history of any birth defects but my husband wants to do it just in case.[/QUOTE]

I was asked by my dr. if we were interested in having a genetic testing but my insurance doesn't cover it (does yours?) and we do not have a history of birth defects but if my husband wanted to do i would definitly because i'm partial. It's a good thing you are doing it just in case!! I'm so relieved you've read about the missed miscarriges too....makes me feel like im not the only one.

I've also read about the missed miscarriages too and it scared the hell out of me! I had an appt today but no ultrasound. I have genetic testing and an ultra sound on Tuesday though. We don't have a history of any birth defects but my husband wants to do it just in case.

We chose not to do the gentic testing. We are going to keep our baby regardless so theres no point for us. The doc said he's had lots of ppl get very worried about the results because its always a 1 and "something" chance and then the baby is perfectly healthy. He also said lots of ppl opt out of the gentic testing on their second just so they don't have to have the worry. Also I know how I worry and if they even told me there is a 1 and a "whatever the number would be" chance of the baby having "downs" per say I would just worry the whole time. But thats just our choice I know a lot of couples do have the testing done and are pleased with the results.

Mimzy: Good point. I think I would just worry (even more!) as well.

We chose not to do the gentic testing. We are going to keep our baby regardless so theres no point for us. The doc said he's had lots of ppl get very worried about the results because its always a 1 and "something" chance and then the baby is perfectly healthy. He also said lots of ppl opt out of the gentic testing on their second just so they don't have to have the worry. Also I know how I worry and if they even told me there is a 1 and a "whatever the number would be" chance of the baby having "downs" per say I would just worry the whole time. But thats just our choice I know a lot of couples do have the testing done and are pleased with the results.

We would def keep our baby too no matter the results. They do the ultrasound too to check for spinal cord abnormalities as well so that interests me. I can't wait to see the baby with features this time around. :)

Anyone have their symptoms easy up or gone completely?

My nausea has gotten worse but the doc said MS peaks around week 10. My bbs aren't as sore though. Still sore just not as bad as they were. Still exhausted all the time. Which symptoms of yours have eased up or gone? Maybe you're just lucky and getting over the first tri symptoms sooner?

YES!!!!! Nikkie- I'm so glad you mentioned this because I was actually ready to post that my symptoms have almost completely gone away! I have sore bb's at night but my energy is back and i'm not as bloated as i was before....has me thinking there's something wrong! But i read around 10 weeks your hormones even out and it's not unsual to have your symptoms go away but i can't help but worry. (shocking that i'm worried, isn't it? hahah!)

While I still fight nausea occasionally and my breasts are still sore and swollen (I think they are about half a cup size bigger already!). I started getting headaches but I feel as tho a bunch of my symptoms are starting to let up. I had my first prenatal yesterday. All looks well. Baby measured at 10+3 which is only 2 days ahead of my original dates. It bumped my due date a couple days earlier too (September 22). Baby did a lot of dancing for mommy and daddy too. HB was 168 which the tech said was good.
The tech was able to get a 3D picture for me too:
https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/44AB2F25-4414-49E9-8C52-73B6500589A1-203-000000171A01E96D_zpse332d790.jpg

While I still fight nausea occasionally and my breasts are still sore and swollen (I think they are about half a cup size bigger already!). I started getting headaches but I feel as tho a bunch of my symptoms are starting to let up. I had my first prenatal yesterday. All looks well. Baby measured at 10+3 which is only 2 days ahead of my original dates. It bumped my due date a couple days earlier too (September 22). Baby did a lot of dancing for mommy and daddy too. HB was 168 which the tech said was good.
https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/44AB2F25-4414-49E9-8C52-73B6500589A1-203-000000171A01E96D_zpse332d790.jpg

OH MY! What a great pic! I can't believe they were able to get a 3D this early!

OH MY! What a great pic! I can't believe they were able to get a 3D this early!

I know, I couldn't believe it either! I was very pleasantly surprised. Definitely made my day :)

Awwww sooo cute! Looks like that little bean is snuggled in there nice and comfortably. :)

Well hello ladies how was everyone's weekend?

I've been feeling a little better symptom wise maybe my first tri symptoms are finally easing up![-o< Yesterday had a bit of a sore stomach feeling but no nausea. Been having headaches at night and still congested though. Next doc apt is Monday and they should be able to hear heartbeat with the dobbler!

yea this last week iv felt really sleepy come 7:00 o'clock i could happily go to bed but very often i do. also i have my first scan on thursday :) x

Yes, i've been very tired. Took a nap yesterday around 3pm. I'm now at work and can easily fall asleep. Thinking of taking a nap in my car during my break!!

Tiredness is one of my biggest symptoms right now. I'm always exhausted no matter how much sleep I get. I wish I could just stay in bed all day long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->