Due in September with #1 - Who's with me?!

kittiyara

Mommy to JD
Reaction score
Just wanted to meet other first time moms to share the journey with!! Anyone out there? Scared, but hopeful. Can't wait to meet ya

My expected due date is September 1 :) I had a Dr. appointment on Tuesday and got blood work done and go back on Tuesday (10th) for results (just checking my numbers) and to get all the scans books.

I have kidney disease so have a team already! My GP, and internist who specializes in medical disorders and pregnancy, and will be referred to an obstetrician (in Canada, GPs usually just deliver unless high risk).

When is your due date? Also - my DH is from PA so we are there quite often :)

Hiya! I'm due Sept 6th. I didnt get a BFP until I was about 13 dpo and my first hcg level taken at 19dpo was 107 - so its a slow cooker, but trying to remain calm and confident. I'm sorry to hear about your kidney disease. will it cause complications, or is it just something to keep an eye on?? What part of PA is your dh from? So exciting!

September 5th. Had a miscarriage in August so I am thrilled but nervous!!! I feel better overall this time around. Last time I always thought something would probably go wrong and it did. Maybe my body knew something I didn't. Although I am scared I feel like this time things will be fine. I am just taking it a little more easy.

Hi girls, im due 7th septemeber, not techincally my first as my son died at 2 days old and never got out of hospital, but i still have no idea what im doing, im terrified too x

Hi ladies, Im expecting #1 on sept 10th, is anyone experiencing any morning sickness yet? I keep feeling a bit of hungry sickness at various times during the day including 30mins after eating but Im not sure it counts, Im really hoping I get some this time as my previous pregnancies didnt end as i would have hoped and I didnt have any sickness.

Looking forward to spending the next 8 months with you ladies, heres to happy and healthy pregnancies!! Xxx

Me too- I just got my bfp confirmed at the doctor!!!! due in september!

I'm expecting #1 on september 15 I got my positive at 1am

Congrats girls!! So exciting!!
Perfect pink - I am so sorry to hear about your son.

Me too! September 6th! Excited and Terrified at the same time. Still waiting for DH to show any kind of emotion at all - is that normal??

I think its kinda like "out of sight, out of mind" for men. Once they see a bump - I'm sure excitement will set in!

I´m also due with #1 on Sept 6th! Up to now I haven´t really had any symptoms apart from cramping and tiredness. I wouldn´t worry about DH not being overly excited. My DH has wanted to be a dad for years and gets so broody everytime we see a little kid but whilst he is happy he wasn´t exactly crying tears of joy when I told him that I got my BFP. Thinking about it, neither was I! It´s just so hard to believe when it´s all so new and there´s no bump yet!

I am also due Sept with #1, I have only had tiredness, cramps and toilet problems (tmi) so far. I half want the ms so I know everything is ok but half don't because I hate being sick lol. Hubby is getting excited as well but is constantly obsessing about what I eat and drink causing me to sneak things.. I'm naughty I know.

Does anyone else sometimes forget they are pregnant at the moment? I keep thinking I have dreamt it so I have like 6 hpts now that I have done to make sure it is real :dohh: Hubby thinks I am mental :blush:

I don´t know if I would say that I forget but if I don´t think about it for a while and then something suddenly reminds me I feel bad because I was thinking about something else and not the baby!!

I just found out I'm pregnant today (by HPT) so I'll be due in September...online calculators tell me Sept. 11th, but I'll wait and see what the doctor says. Also, my birthday is Sept. 15th, so maybe I'll have some brand new birthday buddies this year!! :)

Does anyone else sometimes forget they are pregnant at the moment? I keep thinking I have dreamt it so I have like 6 hpts now that I have done to make sure it is real :dohh: Hubby thinks I am mental :blush:

I know what you mean, I cant really get my head round the fact that Im pregnant again but I think that is because we werent really trying in december so it came as a bit of a shock, haha!! I also keep doing hpt on a daily basis, I did my first digi this morning so I think Im happy with that for the moment which is a good job as DH is also beginning to think Im nuts, haha!!

Hi ladies congrats to all of us .... I'm due 7th sept with my 1st child but second pregnancy had an unfortunate mc in oct so I'm super excited and can't contain my excitement I just hope this bub keeps growing strong!!! I have a great feeling so here we go ladies here's to us and our sept babies Woot toot!!! Xxxx

from what i've been told, september 3, my sister in law birthday! lol

hi ladies i am due sept 7th :happydance: although feel pretty normal atm, just tiredness and slight nausea in the afternoons x

I just found out I'm pregnant today (by HPT) so I'll be due in September...online calculators tell me Sept. 11th, but I'll wait and see what the doctor says. Also, my birthday is Sept. 15th, so maybe I'll have some brand new birthday buddies this year!! :)

So nice!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"