Due in September with #1 - Who's with me?!

Yay congrats ladies :)

I have had a bit of sickness but mostly in the evenings and after I eat dinner. Although I will just start gagging sometimes. A bit sleeping but biggest symptom has been sore boobs and cramping. I am a bit nervous about Tuesday as I get results from my first blood test and just hoping my numbers are where they should be...

Kittiyara - my DH is from Pittsburgh :) All of his family is still there so we visit often!

I am due September 7th, my first scan is on January 17th. Excited and scared! Checking the underwear every time I go to the bathroom! I am super tired and emotional all the time, I crave super chocolaty ice cream and avocados.

As for morning sickness, I feel nauseous, haven't thrown up but have the runs more than once a day. Sorry tmi!

Congrats everyone :flower:

I'm due September 3rd with my first.

As for sickness I have been feeling nauseous but have only thrown up once.

Hi Ladies

I am due 13th September. I had a chemical last month so really hope this sticks.

I have had the hunger/morning sickness feeling, not been sick but get really hungry then feel sick after. Feeling it right now but its 12 in the morning (my sleep patterns have been awful whilst i've been off work'

My OH is over the moon about becoming a Dad but doesnt talk about it much, he just wants to get further along...thats why I had to tell my sister as she is almost as excited as I am, if not more.

Cannot wait for the next 8 weeks to be over, they draggggg ..... first its WTT, then TTC, then the TWW and now more waiting lol....

I am due September 7th, my first scan is on January 17th. Excited and scared! Checking the underwear every time I go to the bathroom! I am super tired and emotional all the time, I crave super chocolaty ice cream and avocados.

As for morning sickness, I feel nauseous, haven't thrown up but have the runs more than once a day. Sorry tmi!

I am checking my underwear every time too! I am glad I am not alone in that! You are lucky you have your scan so early. They don't do them here until around 12 weeks so I will be waiting until mid February! We are booking them at my next appointment on Tuesday though :thumbup:

Hi Ladies

I am due 13th September. I had a chemical last month so really hope this sticks.

I have had the hunger/morning sickness feeling, not been sick but get really hungry then feel sick after. Feeling it right now but its 12 in the morning (my sleep patterns have been awful whilst i've been off work'

My OH is over the moon about becoming a Dad but doesnt talk about it much, he just wants to get further along...thats why I had to tell my sister as she is almost as excited as I am, if not more.

Cannot wait for the next 8 weeks to be over, they draggggg ..... first its WTT, then TTC, then the TWW and now more waiting lol....

I had a chemcial last month, too. I'm hoping for sticky sticky. So far - no nausea yet. Just sore bbs, very tired, and extremely emotional. I cry at the stupidest things. Its embarassing!!

I am checking my underwear every time too! I am glad I am not alone in that! You are lucky you have your scan so early. They don't do them here until around 12 weeks so I will be waiting until mid February! We are booking them at my next appointment on Tuesday though :thumbup:

Phew! I am not alone on that then haha. Really? I don't think I could wait that long to be honest! The first doctors office I phoned they made an appointment for February 24th so I tried somewhere else. That would have been 12 weeks exactly.

:hi: ladies, I know a few of you from the September mommies to be thread.. Thought I'd join here too as we're expecting our first too.. Look forward to getting to meet everyone and get to know each other over the next 8ish months :hugs:

Guess I don't feel so crazy now- I am terrified every time I go to the bathroom! Since I got pregnant on clomid and by working through a Fertility doctor- I will have my levels checked twice next week. I think I will feel a lot better then!

cellmom, I conceived on Clomid too :flow: How many cycles did it take you to conceive on Clomid?

I've just found out this week that I am finally pregnant with no 1. Due on 17 sep!! I am so scared it will disappear at any moment!

Hi, Im an underwear-checker too, haha, Im just such a worrier.

Good news is Im feeling more syptoms than with my mmc and I have got a darker line than when I had my ectopic so Im confident its in the right place, just need to see a heartbeat now as I have never seen one, Im seeing the doctor tomorrow so hopefully should get a scan booked for when Im about 6 1/2 weeks, only about 10 more days to wait, woohoo!!

Emzy - Congratulations!! I love the line on your signature, Im so sick of people telling me to relax, haha!!

I check underwear constantly too and making sure I wear pale ones so I will be able to see. :haha: I will be so glad when I hear the heartbeat and can relax more.

Has anyone had really vivid dreams? Last night I had a whole conversation in my dream with someone I know in rl who is pregnant about when to get a doppler, where to get one from and all this stuff. Strange.

Found out last night that I have a bump buddy who is exactly the same weeks as me and her first too who is the gf of my husband's friend so I feel less scared and alone now I have someone I can call up or meet up with :thumbup:

I am hoping our little appleseed is going to be a bit late so he/she will be born nearer my birthday. Due Sept 5th, birthday Sept 14th... exciting :happydance:

I'm due with number 1 on September 18 - my DH birthday also :p He's very excited as well.

Hi Ladies

I had a chemcial last month, too. I'm hoping for sticky sticky. So far - no nausea yet. Just sore bbs, very tired, and extremely emotional. I cry at the stupidest things. Its embarassing!!

I've had more symtoms this time round so hope thats a good thing. I have nausea after i eat...but I'm always hungry lol

Know what you mean about emotions, I got so upset last night after OH burnt some carrotts....i really wanted them :)

Florida girl- this is my first round of Clomid. I am basically shocked. What about you?

This was my 2nd round on Clomid, I was pretty shocked at first too.. I think it's finally starting to settle in now :thumbup:

can i join too? i am due sept 9th with my first :)

i am slowly getting more and more excited. dh is beside himself! haha! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->