Due in September with #1 - Who's with me?!

Has anyone had really vivid dreams? Last night I had a whole conversation in my dream with someone I know in rl who is pregnant about when to get a doppler, where to get one from and all this stuff. Strange.

Hi, I just had a really vivid dream, I haven't been sleeping well on a night because I can't seem to get comfy, but I just fell asleep on the sofa while DH was working and I had a dream that we were arguing about baby names, then I woke up in such a foul mood with him and just got more upset that he didn't know what he had done wrong!! Haha, bless him!!

I check underwear constantly too and making sure I wear pale ones so I will be able to see. :haha: I will be so glad when I hear the heartbeat and can relax more.

Has anyone had really vivid dreams? Last night I had a whole conversation in my dream with someone I know in rl who is pregnant about when to get a doppler, where to get one from and all this stuff. Strange.

Found out last night that I have a bump buddy who is exactly the same weeks as me and her first too who is the gf of my husband's friend so I feel less scared and alone now I have someone I can call up or meet up with :thumbup:

I am hoping our little appleseed is going to be a bit late so he/she will be born nearer my birthday. Due Sept 5th, birthday Sept 14th... exciting :happydance:

I do that too! Right now I am wearing my only clean pair, the rest are in the wash, it happens to be red >.< Doesn't really help me out!

I constantly was checking my underwear when I first found out too.. I'm on Progesterone Suppositories and mine have to be inserted vaginally, and they're pink! So I've had to stop checking my underwear because no matter what I have pink "leakage".. :wacko: It drove me crazy at first then realized after a day or so that it was my suppositories ! :wacko: So I don't check the TP or underwear anymore.. lol

Hi Ladies!! I'm due on September 5th with our first... it's so exciting!! H&H 9 months to everyone! Looking forward to sharing stories along the way...

Hi everyone, due Sept 2nd with our first! My appointment is Feb 2nd for the first ultrasound and checkup--I will be 9.5 weeks or so at that point. I think I may have ovulated early this month and my cycles had been getting shorter and shorter (they were down to 26 days), so I may be due sooner than the 2nd, will find out in a few more weeks! So excited!! I agree with whoever mentioned the waiting--it stinks!!!!!!!!!!

Due around 9/15 !!! Cannot wait, but I am nervous and scared a lot. I know it will be ok though deep down. Good luck to you and congrats!!!!!:happydance:

I've just found out this week that I am finally pregnant with no 1. Due on 17 sep!! I am so scared it will disappear at any moment!

Me toooo! I am in the same boat due 9/15, so worried it will just go away, I will be so crushed after all this planning already. I just found out on 1/4/12 and we are in shock because we have been married 4 years this month and it finally happened, but so over the moon and ready for this journey.

I constantly was checking my underwear when I first found out too.. I'm on Progesterone Suppositories and mine have to be inserted vaginally, and they're pink! So I've had to stop checking my underwear because no matter what I have pink "leakage".. :wacko: It drove me crazy at first then realized after a day or so that it was my suppositories ! :wacko: So I don't check the TP or underwear anymore.. lol

This would drive me insane! I hope it won't drive you nuts!

I finally went and bought some pant liners that way it won't matter the colour of underwear haha

Hi Ladies. Can I join too?

I am 26, DH is 40 :haha:

Due date September the 1st with our 1st baby. I already had a scan done yesterday and heard baby's heartbeat at 120 bpm. Our first official scan and tests etc is only this friday.

I live and work as an expat far away from family and friends so it would be great to share this journey with other ladies. Morning sickness is here in full swing for me and has actually got progressively worse to the point that I have received medication from the doctor. I am really struggling with it but have not started the medication yet as I really want to avoid it if I can, but not sure how much longer I will last. :cry:

Praying that my little bean sticks as well as the same for all of you ladies. :flower:

just checking in to see how everyone is doing....have any of you gotten leg cramps

For all the ladies who suffer from cramps....

I´ve been suffering from cramps more or less everyday since AF was due. Sometimes they seem to last all day and other times they come and go and may only last for a few minutes but for the last two days I haven´t had any at all and am starting to worry. Do you all suffer from cramps everyday? Has anybody else had a similar experience?

Cramping was my only real symptom so I want it to stay!

Hi. I had cramps on and off. Mostly like AF but sometimes a bit different. Almost like when I overdid it at the gym with crunches and my stomach muscles hurt.

My cramps started lessening towards 5 and half weeks pregnant. I also stressed but read that it is normal. Now I have them less frequent sometimes having none at all during the day, and my baby is doing fine.

So don't worry about it.

Good afternoon ladies

My period was due yesterday and this morning i took a pregnancy test and it was :bfp: :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am apparently due in September. I will be going to the dr on Wednesday for blood tests.

I pray that we all hav happy and healthy pregnancies

Hi ladies, from my estimations we should be due around 11th September with our first. Hubby is very excited, as am I! I am too a little bit of an underwear checker...but am just trying to take it easy and hope for the best.

Difficult to say if I'm having any signs of pregnancy...definitely sore breasts. Currently going through being diagnosed with coeliacs disease (autoimmune disease triggered by gluten), so been having nausea and stomach cramps for about a year already! A little nervous about having endoscopy and biopsy on friday for diagnosis. I've told the consultant about pregnancy, and he's not worried, but a little part of me is still concerned!

Going to see GP tomorrow about pregnancy (I have no idea really what I'm doing!)

Fingers crossed friday tomorrow and friday goes ok, and then gluten free diet and hoping to feel better :)

Hi, Im due 2nd september, I had some light spotting at the weekend and I am booked in for a scan tomorrow.

Today though I feel awful, like i've been hit by a bus! I cant even go into the kitchen because my OH was on nights and he has left his lunch box with a sandwich in, which is making me sooo sick lol! Im on nights tomorrow for 3 and I am dreading it, feel like I could sleep for a lifetime :sleep:

Hi ladies, from my estimations we should be due around 11th September with our first. Hubby is very excited, as am I! I am too a little bit of an underwear checker...but am just trying to take it easy and hope for the best.

Difficult to say if I'm having any signs of pregnancy...definitely sore breasts. Currently going through being diagnosed with coeliacs disease (autoimmune disease triggered by gluten), so been having nausea and stomach cramps for about a year already! A little nervous about having endoscopy and biopsy on friday for diagnosis. I've told the consultant about pregnancy, and he's not worried, but a little part of me is still concerned!

Going to see GP tomorrow about pregnancy (I have no idea really what I'm doing!)

Fingers crossed friday tomorrow and friday goes ok, and then gluten free diet and hoping to feel better :)

good luck with your new gluten free life! i just found out a few months ago that i am gluten intolerant. i just had blood work done last week to see if it is celiacs disease. i will find out in a few weeks what the results are. i didn't realize you had to have an endoscopy and biopsy to know for sure. i thought the blood work would do it. :( i hope everything goes well for you.

i am just new to the whole gluten free thing but the difference in how i was feeling compared to now is amazing. the day i cut it out it was like a switch was flipped in my belly. so great! i went for literally years with a bloated painful belly. the doctors always said it was my ibd being aggravated by stress. no one ever bothered to look into it further after i said ibd. :( i finally had to take matters into my own hands and i went to see a naturopathic dr and had bio-meridian testing done. i have about 12 food intolerances, apparently! i cut it out and i feel SO much better.

i hope you feel better soon! it is a full time job trying to find new foods to eat to replace what you used to eat.

/end thread hijack!

Hi ladies! I'm adding myself to the group :) I just found out last Friday that I am pg and am a ball of emotions! I am due approx. September 15th :happydance:

missmalt, I have had light cramping low down on and off since I found out...I think it's pretty normal.

Hey gals- I went into the doctor for bloodwork today- they will check me today and wednesday to make sure my levels are rising appropriately!

I am nervous and excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->