Due January 2012? x

Pinky12, maybe try sleeping with a sleeping bra.. that might help? :) Otherwise, I'll take your sore boobs no problem! lol. Right now there's nothing in my body (except for the general lack of energy) that feels pregnant! :wacko:

I have ordered a sports bra to start sleeping in. It's annoying as they never usually hurt although they are big anyway. the lack of energy is frustrating me as I am struggling to do my job. The only way I can get through the day is eating which I don't really want to do ll the time. I don't think my body has eaten so much before!

McMummyttc, hope the scan goes ok for you tomorrow :hugs:

Hey everyone, I am due early January and live in Canada, anyone else on here from Canada? Just wanting to ask some questions about how our medical system works here!
Congrats to all of you, it's so exciting to read about all these pregnancies! I wish you all tons of symptoms (I sure find them reassuring anyway) and super healthy beans!

Well I went to the doctors today and got told the midwives work from my doctors surgey so could request an appointment there and then. I requested my 1st appointment and managed to get one for today at 3.30pm :happydance: soo happy :yipee:

Thanks awesome Pinky12!!! :wohoo: Let us know how it goes!!! Let me know how the sports bra works out for you too. I always sleep in a lightly supportive cotton bra coz my D cups are too annoying without it, and even then I'm feeling like I might need more support soon! Ugh.

Welcome Hopeful28! :hugs: I'm from the US so not much help to you hehe. Thanks for wishing us symptoms! I'm lacking them right now so I REALLY appreciate the wish!

I'm a BLUEBERRY today!!!! :yipee: :yipee:

Pinky12 - that's good news hopefully it will be easy to get appointments all the way along!

Welcome Hopeful28 :wave:

Well I had a doctors appointment today and had pregnancy confirmed but that was it - I have to wait until the middle of May now to see the midwife.

H0peful - congratulations on the blueberry - I'm still only a sweetpea!:haha:

Pinky12 & H0peful - I think the sleeping in a bra thing sounds good, I'm almost crying when it comes to taking my bra off to go to bed at the minute!

Thanks jfor3! Yeah I started sleeping in a bra a couple years back and I love it. Here's the one I have and I bought it from Amazon too. It closes in the front and is really comfy: https://www.amazon.com/Leading-Lady...WBVO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1306439693&sr=8-1

Hello! Wondered if I could join?
After 5 years, 3 IVF cycles, we got out BFP on Monday! :happydance:
Had it confirmed by a blood test the same day - levels through the roof apparently (279 with anything over 50 being a positive). We had two embryos transferred so the nurse just laughed and told us we'll just have to wait to see what appears on the scan.
Feeling really cautious and trying not to get over excited as there's a long way to go but just so happy...despite the tiredness and sickness which has already kicked in :thumbup:

Had it confirmed by a blood test the same day - levels through the roof apparently (279 with anything over 50 being a positive). We had two embryos transferred so the nurse just laughed and told us we'll just have to wait to see what appears on the scan.
Feeling really cautious and trying not to get over excited as there's a long way to go but just so happy...despite the tiredness and sickness which has already kicked in :thumbup:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Well done :) :) :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Congratulations & welcome!

Welcome mum2b22012!!! So exciting! :wohoo: Do you know how far along you are? Are you hoping for twins??? :baby::baby:

Evening Ladies-

Congratulations mum2be2012- Hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months :hugs:

jfor3- I am hoping I will be able to although the appointment the other day was a bit on an anti climax and she just asked a few questions and took a urine sample. Was a bit dissapointed but have to wait for some other details to come through now before I can have my first real appointment. Hope you are ok x

H0peful
- thanks for the link but they dont do my size :( I know how you feel as I am an E cup so they are killing at the minute!! Hope you are feeling ok x

Hope everyone else is feeling ok. Pippin is now a sweat pea today :haha:

Hey Everyone!

Welcome & Congrats to the new arrivals!! xx

So I had my scan last night & all is well, got loads of photos & a dvd with video clips. Fab lil heart flickering away on screen at 150bpm :cloud9::cloud9::hugs::hugs::baby:

From left to right, Head, Back, Bum & legs kinda curled up underneath so the baby is facing down xx

https://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc363/McMummyTTC/IMG00306-20110526-2351-1-1.jpg

https://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc363/McMummyTTC/IMG00314-20110526-2357-1.jpg

Soooooo relieved, still no symptoms but couldn't care less now i've seen my baby's heart beating with my own eyes :cry:

Have my first appointment with the midwife on Sunday (Booking appt) so by the end of the weekend it should feel REALLY real xxxxxxxxxxx

omg how awesome mcmummy!!!!!!!!! :yipee: thank you for sharing with us! I love the photos!!!! I hope I get to see the same in a week and half! So happy for you! :hugs:

pinky i know what you mean about the appt being anticlimactic :haha: I had felt the same way at my first appointment! too bad about the bra... look around on amazon, I'm sure other brands make similar stuff. :thumbup: and yay for the sweet pea!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Oh wow McMummy them scans are ace! What an exciting day for you :hugs:

Hopeful, yeah I think I will, need one for the race for life in July. I am not running it but will still hurt for fast walking! :flower:

McMummy - the scan pictures are great! What a relief for you I bet you are thrilled!

I can't wait for my scan I think it should be at the beginning of July - hopefully I'll hear the heartbeat sooner than that though at a midwives appointment. I think my morning sickness is starting to kick in, I've woken up this morning with real low level nausea - hopefully that's as bad as it will get. Although, a good dose of sickness may cure my bloatedness!

Hi ladies, can I join you? I've heard great things about you all from jfor3!

As of today I am 5 weeks and 1 day along. FF has me due at January 27! I've had chemical pregnancies before, so I am still not out of the woods and scared to death. This week I had blood tests done and my midwife told me that my numbers were terrific and right where they should be, so that is a ray of hope. She would like me to have a scan at 7 weeks or so because of my history of infertility/chem. pregnancies, but I am stalling on making the appointment. Scared, I guess! I have no real symptoms, and that worries me. Breasts are only a tad bit sensitive, and not often. I'm tired and hungry, but that is most likely because I've been very busy these last two weeks.

If this bean sticks, it will be our first :)

I'm due on Jan 25, so I am just about 6wks today. So far all I have is baby bloat and tons of food aversions, no cravings!! How is everyone else doing as far as them showing and eating??

ao30 - I'm glad you popped in! You should book your first scan, it may help to make you feel less anxious. McMummy isn't having any symptoms and she said that seeing the heartbeat really helped her feel better about it.

Hi mumum and chobette!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->