• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due June 2009, AUS

I am still waiting for my first antenatal appointment. Will probably be around the 10 week mark for me! Already had all my blood tests done which is great.

Hey Ladies! Congrats to all of you. :happydance: May I join you as well? My LO is due on June 17th.

Welcome Zoey1! Of course you can join!!

Hope you are all feeling ok at the moment!

Esther - how is the sickness today?

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi Zoey, welcome and congrats. You are most welcome to join us here and share in our experiences together!!

Hi Everhopeful!! Today, I woke up and just felt like some nice cold fruit and then about an hour after I woke up I was exhausted and had to have a midday nap before I went to work, was so tired!!! Then I woke up feeling a teeny little bit nauseous, but that went away when I had a sandwich late this afternoon. Feeling ok at the moment, but seemed to have gotten a bit of a cold, just have this yucky feeling in the back of my throat and nose - oh well.

How about you? How are you feeling??

xo

Hi Esther,

I seem to keep waking up with a blocked nose but I think that can be pretty normal during the first 12 weeks. No nausea yet but I haven't hit that 6 week mark yet!! I feel really very very tired most of the time but I am a teacher so I can't have a quick nap (which I would love to do!!).

I nap most days when I go home though! I am really hoping the sickness kicks in soon so that it feels a bit more 'real' but I am sure once it has kicked in I will wonder why I ever wanted it!

Hope your cold goes away but it might just be this blocked up thinkg that you can get when you are pregnant - you produce more mucus etc...

Hey! Yeah the cold has gone but I do have a sniffly nose and runny nose often, yuck. I am so tired today!! Not feeling any nausea as of yet though.

Yes it is nice when you start feeling a bit sick, but I hope it just doesn't get any worse than this. Althogh if you don't get any sickness then I would not worry either, because there are some women who just don't get sick!!

Hope you are all well!!

I have 3 boys and I never had any pregnancy symptoms with them except no period and sore breasts.

Hello all,

I suppose everyone is different so I will just wait and see what my symptoms will turn out to be!!

Feeling very very tired this morning!!

You are so lucky to have not had any symptoms Amber, hopefully this one will be a breeze for you as well.

I feel so seedy today, feels just like a hangover - cannot wait for second trimester!!

I am hoping to get more symptoms maybe that will be a sign its a girl. lol.

Oh you might want to rethink that, I am feeling like crap. I had my first vomit tonight and it was awful, my head feels really heavy - almost like I am sea sick and I am finding it so hard to concentrate on my uni work. I just want to go to bed lol.

Hi All,

Esther - I hope you managed to get some sleep! And that you are feeling a bit better??? Probably a silly question.

I am feeling so so tired at the moment and I keep having sicky moments but I have not actually been sick!!

Amber - I hope that the sickness kicks in for both of us soon!!

Hi ladies!

Yes was very tired this morning could really have slept in but I couldn't, tried to have a midday nap but was thinking too much and couldn't. Been feeling pretty off today, was watching TV and having a chat and then the next minute I regurgitated up my drink in the back of my throat... yuck....

Everhopeful that is how my sickness started out, little snippets of sicky moments which just get worse and worse. The only thing I can stomach to eat at the moment is potato and bananas.

I am looking forward to this chapter of pregnancy symptoms to be over, such a yucky feeling.

Hi,

Esther - Sorry to hear that the sickness it not so nice for you!! I have had another few moments today where I feel a little funny but not really anything major.

Still feeling very bloated and quite down today. I can't seem to get much of a grip of my emotions. Sometimes I have really down days and sometimes I am fine! Hey ho, I am sure everyone has that!!

I know how you feel Amber - I have just got back from work and I'm not sure why I am in front of this somputer and not in bed!!!

I might go catch a quick nap!!

I nap sounds so great! I still have a couple hours til I even try to get my 3 year old down for one.

Hi all,

How are you all doing today?? I hope you are all well!

Hi ladies

I am feeling very off today. So feeling very sorry for myself. How about you girls? How are you all feeling??

xo

No morning sickness yet. feel a bit icky but no sickness at all!! I can't wait for sickness to kick in and make it feel more real!! I know - I am sure you wish yours would go away!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->