Due June 2011, bump buddies reconnect

Summer I have felt a few bubbles and flutters and such - nothing I can *definitively* say for sure was movement, but I'm sure it won't be long!

Summer/Jenna - I've felt really light movement, normally the same time every day - feels like little flicks and bubbles either toward the left hip or the right hip - never in the middle, but makes sense as placenta is in the way!

I felt it yesterday really strongly during a meeting at 10am, had been sat down for about 10 minutes and off it started :) - very distracting, can't say I remembered anything for the next 5 minutes from the meeting lol

x

Hope you are all doing ok?

Thought I'd change the avatar - not the clearest picture of me, but its me non the less lol :)

xx

Hey ladies-- I'm a June mommy to be, as well. :) Hope you don't mind me joining you.

Have any of you found out what the sex is yet? I don't find out for about 4 more weeks. My doctor wants to do a 20 week scan--- so I'll know the gender hopefully Feb 4th!

xxx

Heyy ladies
Is anyone stuffy and achy. Went to the er (thought I had the flu or was dying) but no just a cold. I have not been able to breathe out of my nose for about 2 weeks :( thanks to pregnancy lol. Did find out that lo is healthy and growing ahead of schedule. His torso is a whole week ahead of my due date.

Lo has been moving alot more and kicking. At this point im trying to get others to feel him/her but no luck. Well my puppy (lo's Christmas present) feels him all the time and looks at me so confused hehehe.

If it stops snowing anytime soon I will hopefully be announcing sex of lo wed :happydance:
Keep you fingers crossed for me I have a tiny car but I drive it like 4wd.

My nose has been really stuffy, too. I read in What to Expect, that pregnancy causes mucus to pick up. Ughh!

Good luck! Hope you get to see the sex of your little one!
xxx

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

So my hubby and I went out shopping yesterday and we got a few things for the baby =) We got a sleeper that is white with green frogs and turtles on it, and another sleeper ( but it is for when baby is about 6 months old) for christmas, it pants and a t-shirt, green and blue with a monkey on the t-shirt with a santa hat and little snowballs all over it, and a matching beanie that says "life is good", and a yellow/green bib that says "life is good" with a bee on it! Also we will start to buy diapers on each payday as they will get expensive! So when the baby gets here we will be well stocked! We will buy a different size each time we buy them! So we bought our first thing of diapers yesterdays, they didn't have any newborn sizes, so we got size 1 this time.

Today we are going to go look at bassinets, just to get some ideas! Hubby is actually having a good time buying for the baby! It will be so much easier to shop when we know what we are having! 2 more weeks from tomorrow we will know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great Sunday!

Good luck, SummerBaby11 ! I hope the baby cooperates for you & doesn't try to be modest :thumbup:

OMG so I finally have internet access ('cos we're over in America atm and back at home BT are painfully taking their time in connecting us :comp:) but I have so missed you guys!!! AND no doubt have missed soooooooooo much! I know it's probably a bit late in the day but I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year and here's looking forward to the joys of June and beyond. (I'm now gonna try catch up on all your posts) x

So just finished catching up, phew.... It's funny that we all seem to be using the same stuff - Palmers coco butter. I went and bought the oil version yesterday to give that a try but will probably get another batch of the lotion 'cos it's just so lovely.

I wanna throw a virtual hissy though 'cos I wanna feel our baby. I think I may have felt our LO but I can't wait to feel something and know exactly that yes it is our baby. What I do feel occasionally are those bubbles that you get just before you fluff :blush: but then I realise that I'm not actually fluffing, lol. I am looking forward to a good old kick.

Hi everyone!
I'm new to this forum, and just found this thread.
I'm due with my second on June 27th. My due date with my daughter was June 29th so they are going to be almost exactly four years apart!
at 15 weeks was diagnosed with placenta previa, but have high hopes it will correct itself,
Just glad i found somewhere where I can chat up a storm and connect with other pregnant woman during the next 5 months.

I also found out at 15 wks I'm having a little boy, anybody else know the sex yet?

I won't find the sex out until Feb 4th-- at my 20 week appointment. I am REALLY excited! Congratulations on joining team blue! :blue:

I find out January 24th, I can't wait!!! I also haven't felt the baby move yet, I can't wait for that feeling!!

Onmyway, my birthday is June 29th also....its a great day! Hehe

Glad to hear all you guys are doing well!

Some of my food rules have gone out the window these past couple of weeks - I've been indulging in a tiny cup of Pepsi after work (the only caffeine I allow myself these days!), and even went out for sushi over the weekend. I've been craving sushi SO BAD lately. I only had a small portion, and didn't feel a bit guilty! haha

Other than *being bad* - I'm feeling decent. Still not sure if I am feeling the baby move around - but I'm sure it will be any day now. Don't quite have a proper "bump" yet - but I bought a bella band so I can still wear my pre-pregnancy jeans. How are you guys doing bump wise? I'm feeling left behind in that respect! I still look fairly un-pregnant! haha

Hi everyone new to this site so i thought I would say Hello. I am due 18th June have my 2nd scan on the 2nd Feb so excited

Jenna you're more brave than I am. I'd love to be having some smoked salmon but am too scared. My DH keeps taking the mic out of me and telling people that if my book tells me not to then I won't do it, which is true of me. I'm very much a rule abiding citizen, lol. I had a proper panic on the other day when half way through my monkfish I couldn't remember whether it was swordfish or monkfish that was forbidden.

Now I've just been wondering whether any of you are playing music to your bumps yet? My SIL keeps running on about it to me, actually since week 12. I'm a bit stuck on what types of music. My SIL goes on and on about playing nursery rhymes but I was thinking of some chilled adult music as well. I'm currently waiting for Adele's new album but until it's out don't know if it's appropriate yet. Was thinking of something quite chilled and not too up tempo. Any thoughts?

Brit, I also am all about going by the books on what to not eat! My hubby laughs at me all the time, but he knows I am doing for the baby! Everytime I go to eat something I am always checking to see if it is Okay! But boy could I go for some sushi, I think I will be getting some within the following week of having the baby!!!!

I havent been playing any specific music for the baby! I have my Itunes on allot thru out the day, so that is what the baby is listening too, allot of jazz or pop music!! But once baby is born i will probably play allot of baby Einsten or classical music! My hubby talks to the baby most nights, it is so darn adorable. Oh yeah and the other day my dog came over and got in my lap and was playing with a toy, it seemed like he was wanting to give it to the baby, it was so darn sweet...did i mention he is a 60 pound dog...hahah

12 days until my gender scan :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi ladies...I'm due June 2nd!! Glad to be apart of the june babies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back