Due June 2011, bump buddies reconnect

Gender scan on the 19th :) Im so stoked. Also for you ladies craving sushi. What about the cali rolls? And instead of sea weed around it , there is this really thing egg rap they can use instead :) So nothing is bad for bubba and you get your sushi kick ;)

Hi ladies :hugs:

glad to see your all doing Well :) it was weird because I popped on last night, was quite sad that I still hadnt felt movement, then as I was reading BANG I felt movement Haha :) it was like bubbles rising then popping.

Peas - my 20week scan is on the 20th :) not sure if theyll tell us the sex! Im hoping I get a really nice person doing mine, then hopefully theyll tell us. If not going to hafta pay :(
x

Hi ladies :hugs:

glad to see your all doing Well :) it was weird because I popped on last night, was quite sad that I still hadnt felt movement, then as I was reading BANG I felt movement Haha :) it was like bubbles rising then popping.

So pleased you got movement char :) - does it feel more real now?

I still can't get my head round the fact there is a little baby 9 inches from head to toe curled up inside me! I can't wait for hubby to feel it, he is getting uber excited now and is very broody when he see's other parents with their newborns :)

Hope everyone else is doing ok?

x:baby:

It's a trip huh Miss_BB!? I don't think I'm feeling movement yet - I mean *maybe* but I'm waiting until I feel something really really really happen before I get too excited. haha

One of my best girlfriends had her baby on Sunday - named her Jillian - very cute name. Can't wait to go over and meet her soon. Makes me want mine! :)

It's a trip huh Miss_BB!? I don't think I'm feeling movement yet - I mean *maybe* but I'm waiting until I feel something really really really happen before I get too excited. haha

One of my best girlfriends had her baby on Sunday - named her Jillian - very cute name. Can't wait to go over and meet her soon. Makes me want mine! :)

Yup :) lol - its been nice to hear the heartbeat with our doppler too - first thing on a morning it seems very active moving from one side to the other.

Jillian is a lovely name.

x

Can't wait to feel movement. I thnk I felt some flutters yesterday morning and this morning!!! But not too sure.Haha

Jillian is super cute! My SIL is having her baby Jan.25th, a boy...they are either going with the name Kyron Robert or Kayden Robert!! I wish I could be in NY for the birth and to meet my nephew, but I will have to wait until April!!!

Just thought I'd check in on all June mommies!!

We found out we are having a BOY!!

Anyone else found out what their having?!!?!
:hugs:

Im having a girl!!!
She was sleeping and facing my spine so have to go back in 2 weeks to see my little angle again. Every time the tech tried to get her to turn she would put her hands out like stop leave me alone.

Attachments

• US_1.jpg
    US_1.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 1
Congrats on the news tashak88 and JNA! Our next ultrasound (get to find out the gender) is on Feb 1st! Can't wait!

YAY congrats to the new team :pink: ladies, and the new team :blue: ladies !! I have 3 weeks and 1 day until I find out-- yep, I'm counting down the days! :haha:

I'm nearly positive that I have felt the baby fluttering around. I have thought I felt this before... but I wrote it off because I wasn't sure if it was gas pain or something... But last night, I just knew :) It was only for a second, and it was magical. I can't wait for a full on kick!!

Hope all you ladies are well today :flower:

Yay, for feeling baby:) I sit cross leg on the floor a lean forward and feel the baby alot :)

Congrats girls on finding out what your having!! Any names picked out yet? Can't wait to know what I am having and all you other ladies!!!!

Awww that's so lovely you girls finding out and getting excited over your team blue/pinks. I must admit, at staying team yellow I am a tad envious of you finding out but I shall wait - I shall. You guys though can get so organised with your colours.

So how's everyone feeling? I'm still peeing a whole load, although I read that this should have settled oh and yep, I'm still fairly tired. I'm excited about our next scan though, woohoo under 2 weeks to go now. I can't believe how the time is flying. I've been reading through some of my books and keep going off into my own little dream world. It's gonna be so amazing to hold our LO - roll on June!

OMG, so my mom and mother in law are already planning my baby shower! I am feeling a little overwhelmed here! Very excited, but seems so soon! It is going to be on April 3rd!!!! SO now i need to figure out my baby colors (once i know what we are having), and start writing down all the things we will need, so I can make a baby registry! WOW just had to let that all out.

How is everyone feeling? Im feeling great, except my back (right side) has been hurting the past few days =( Hopeully it gets better soon!!

Hi Summer! Glad to hear you're feeling good - I've been feeling pretty good too - having some weird pains in my lower right pelvic area - from everything I read it is just round ligament pain, but wow - sometimes it is strong! I see my OB tomorrow to check weight (hope I haven't lost any more) and will ask her about the pains then though.

I uploaded a new profile pic - I think my bump has started to appear finally! I'm looking less "plump" and more pregnant every day! haha

2 weeks until my next scan! Hope to find out the gender!

:thumbup: to the new profile piccie Jenna and yep defo looking preggo. Summer I bet you were over the moon when they told you about your baby shower - not long to go.

Well hope all you girls had a great weekend. As we're over in Texas atm we went and watched our first ice hockey game yesterday - it was sooooo much fun, loved it.

Jenna, I love the bump. I gotta get a pic of mine up one of the days.

Brit, hockey games are awesome. I went to a few a few months ago, I think we are going to go too 1 this weekend or next weekend! Who did you go see?

So today I bought a angel doppler, going to test it out here soon! Hope it works! I will let you girls know!

We saw the Astros but can't remember who they were playing, some black and red team lol.

You'll love your doppler. I really miss mine 'cos I decided not to bring it over here with us 'cos I know what a battling our suitcases get whilst travelling. I only use it about once a week but hate not being able to have a listen at our baby's hb whenever I feel like it. Think it might be one of the first things I do when I get home though. Have fun finding the hb and don't get too down if you don't find it at first.

So jealous of you girls with dopplers - I only get to hear the HB at my OB appointments - it's always so awesome and reassuring!

Jenna, you should get one!! I haven't found the heartbeat yet, I.think I heard it this morning but not sure. I'm going to try it again tonight!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->