• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due late Oct/early Nov. Wanna be buddies?

Hey all :) Sorry I've been a bit slack on here, but soon all my stress will be over yay!

Prego.. I'm probably late with the reply, but my swelling has been amazing too. I've gone up 2 shoe sizes and bought 2 sizes of stainless steel wedding bands in super fat sizes to replace my wedding rings as I keep getting bigger.

Having my glucose test next week and I expect it will be a bit bad as it's the day after we get back from our holiday.. what will be will be I suppose. I can still fit behind my steering wheel for now, but I think my days are numbered. This baby girl is carrying like a boy and I'm so far out front now it's crazy!

Hope you all have a great weekend :)

Suzie - my stomach started to touch the steering wheel this weekend, but luckily my steering wheel is telescopic and can be pushed in :) I feel massive!

So I just wanted to share that a friend of mine had a situation similar to mine, where she had twins and one died in the womb. Well the twin sac ruptured and she delivered one twin at 24 weeks (did not make it) and they successfully held off labor of the other twin until 25 weeks 4 days. The 25 week old baby is 26 weeks this week and doing great in the NICU. She finally got to hold him last night and sent me a picture -he is so tiny!!! It's very emotional to see such a tiny baby hooked up to all those machines and knowing that my baby inside looks so much like that. It's very emotional!

Great picture Rainstorm! I can't believe how chubby his little cheeks are!

Oh he's so beautiful! We had a 3D scan done, but the photos didn't come out as nice as that. We're doing it again on the 7th, so excited about that. I think they look better a little further along...

Attachments

• scanme.jpg
    scanme.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 3
What a little sweetie J.D! I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures.

Anyone else finding it hard to believe the third tri has crept up so quickly? Rainstorm, Sister Rose, and suzie mcg are already there, and the rest of us will be joining shortly.

I know! It feels like yesterday that I said "I'm so glad to be six weeks pregnant now because that actually sounds actually pregnant, not like 5 weeks. Who's 5 weeks pregnant?" And the 4 weeks between BFP and my first scan seemed to be an eternity.

Now I'm pushing 26 weeks and it's flying. Like actually time is moving out of control fast.

Great picture Rainstorm, he looks gorgeous :) Yay for us moving over and towards third tri! The end of pregnancy and the beginning of mummy is near! :happydance:

JD your baby's beautiful! Such a perfect little head... looking forward for more pics! I know girls, it's hard to believe we're already in the final lap... sometimes it feels like I've been pregnant forever. My little LO is moving like crazy these days :D

Rainstorm.. that is an awesome 3D pic! We're having another one done in 2 weeks, so fingers crossed it looks as clear as yours... gosh it makes it so much more real!

Prego.. I'm so glad your friend's baby made it - gee 25 weeks seems so early! We are so lucky to live in a time where these tiny babies have such a great chance! My good friend gave birth at 32 weeks and after a month in ICU took her little one home good as gold :) BTW, I had to push my car seat all the way back to drive today - I think I've popped out (again)... LOL Soon I won't be able to reach the brakes!!

Txbiscuit.. Agree on time flying! This must be the fastest pregnancy in the history of mankind.. I hope it slows down a little for now - I've still got half a house to paint! lol. I'll post a pic of our nursery once we finally get around to putting all the stuff I've bought away.. atm it's like a baby jumble sale!

Life here is starting to get nicer.. we took our week off and it was just awesome... nothing to do except lay around or go shopping.. bliss! A few more weeks popping into the shop to help the new owners get set up, then I should officially be a housewife! yay!! Fingers crossed i get a whole month of peace before this baby arrives :)

Hope you guys are all keeping well and getting some good chill out time! Sadly, as the third trimester started, I started needing naps again, so I guess the good energy time might have come to an end... sigh

Hooray for 3rd trimester! Tomorrow we go to our first birthing class. I have no idea what to expect. I hope they don't expect me to sit on the floor for the entire 8 hours because I will never be able to get up!!:winkwink:

Prego.. how was your class? In the ridiculous last few months I completely forgot to book ANY classes and now their all booked out! Bah! Trying to at least get into a maternity tour so we can have a peek at the new maternity ward. We are having a planned c-section at 39 weeks, so the birth classes aren't vital, but I am a bit worried about going into labour before the date and being clueless. Apparently if you go into labour before the scheduled c-section, they let the labour progress if it's not creating any health issues, so I'm going to just lay down for the last 2 weeks and not tempt fate!

Suzie, the birthing classes were not that informative - meaning we didn't learn anything new. I think I am going to go with a c-section too and at my next dr visit on Monday I am going to try to convince my ob/gyn to schedule me for 37 weeks. I am just SO ready to stop working and I have reached a state of perpetual irritability - annoyed with everyone and everything. Work has had me putting in 12-14 hours a day, but it pays the bills (no overtime pay for me, I am salary).

We are going to a couple other classes - Infant CPR and infant care. I know it sounds simple , but I think we will learn from infant care, especially considering the last time I changed my nieces diaper I put it on backwards! :)

Jamie Lee C you are right! I'm sooo eager!

I'm not going to any classes. I asked my doctor whether not going to the class would make me less ready and he said not to waste time in it if I didn't feel sure... I just don't want to be with other people who may scare me unnecessarily. And he said he would tell me all I needed to know or where to look for info before the time came.
On a different note, how are your nipples doing? I'm supposed to massage them twice a day but it kinda hurts... it doesn't help that I have a rash in my left boob... I'm going to a dermathologist tomorrow. It really itches!! lol...

I just can't wait to meet her!
Your little caption under your ticker just made me laugh out loud.. Jeez I think it's bed time!

Can I just ask why you have toad sage your nipples twice a day? Is is just you or is it what we should be doing for some reason? Haha sorry I'm clueless x

Prego.. Those classes sound like a great idea - especially if you're both going! Still laughing at the backwards nappy!! :) I managed to get booked into a "Plan B" class - which covers c-sections, as well as the recovery etc, which I think will be good for both of us..sometimes I think I'm Superwoman..lol.

I feel your pain of working too much - even though the shop is sold, the main employee he has kept on is in hospital with her mum in ICU, so I've spent every day since the sale still at work helping the new owners to get set up, doing their orders and receiving the stock..sigh. And training 2 60 year olds on how to use the computer... :(
DH starts his truck training next week and will hopefully get some work shortly after, so it's a bit sucky that we are wasting our "holiday" time, but what else can I do? And I can't really ask them to pay me (I know I should, but really I can't). But at least I can come and go as I please - your 12-14 hour days sound nasty!

Having a final hospital meeting today to firm up the date for the c-section today (they won't do it before 39 weeks unless there are health issues) but at least it'll get booked in and the other doctors will stop hassling me to try a VBAC - which I just am not prepared to risk after last time!

Oh and Rainstorm.. why are you massaging your nipples? Nobody told me to do that, so are mine missing out on something??? :) Not sure I want to though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->