Due late Oct/early Nov. Wanna be buddies?

My OH is coming with me. We'll be doing an introduction/tour/welcome class, an ultrasound, and then the first prenatal appointment. Since there will be so much information presented, I want OH to be there in case I miss something. (Also, OH wants to be there for the ultrasound.)

Hello Ladies. Went to the er again for more bleeding and cramps. My hcg dropped. It was 3600 on Thursday and yesterday it was at 2600 :( I'm so devastated. I go in for more blood work tomorrow but there really is no point. I know it's over. Good luck to all of you ladies and God Bless. If anyone was wondering I hadn't been doing any exercise other than walking my dog.

Oh tlk, I'm so sorry. :hugs: I know that there is nothing I can say to ease your pain, but please know that you are in my thoughts. Let me know if there's anything you need.

Hello Ladies. Went to the er again for more bleeding and cramps. My hcg dropped. It was 3600 on Thursday and yesterday it was at 2600 :( I'm so devastated. I go in for more blood work tomorrow but there really is no point. I know it's over. Good luck to all of you ladies and God Bless. If anyone was wondering I hadn't been doing any exercise other than walking my dog.

My heart goes out to you. There's never a right thing to say but I'm so horribly sorry that this has happened to you xxx

tlk - I am so sad to read about your baby. Be kind to yourself and know that you didn't cause this. Hugs to you!

Do your DH/SO's go with you to your first prenatal appts?

My hubby did not go with me this time and I think it's because he came before and then I had a m/c. I know that the m/c have been hard on him too so I won't press the issue until we can see a bit more on the ultrasound and then I am definitely going to make him come!

Do your DH/SO's go with you to your first prenatal appts?

My DH came to every IVF appointment, even when he had to just wait in the waiting room and last week came to the first doctor visit - but he left the room when i got on the scales (bless!) to give me privacy LOL. I assume he will come to everything whether I need him to or not.
But we are truly best friends, and we work together, so it would be strange to suddenly start doing this alone - we are never apart! Maybe we are in a bit of a love bubble, actually... but it's only been 4 and a half years! haha

tlk - yes, my twin is vanishing and getting smaller on the sonogram.

Suzie, after 4 IVF's and 4 IUIs & 3 miscarriages I only make him come to the appointments he must. He texts me the whole time I am at the dr to ask what is the news.We are best friends too - married for 9 years and together for 17 years and have known eachother since we were children. Amazingly, he is the more "sensitive" one in the relationship and the losses have been really hard on him.

Hello girls!

I'm 8 wks pregnant and I'd like to join you, if you don't mind. According to my calculations my due date is Nov. 1st.
On my first appointment I'll be almost 11 wks, so I feel very unsecure about the situation, but there is no way to speed up the appt. So I have to wait... I really hope that everything will be fine. Good luck to each of us! :flower:

PS. I miss the wine too...

tlk, I'm sorry, things happen and we can't do anything about some of them.:hug:

Welcome, NR3!

My 1st appt is finally here! Monday morning I will finally know that everything looks good!

Welcome, NR3!

My 1st appt is finally here! Monday morning I will finally know that everything looks good!

Thank you, lune_miel!

It's great that your 1st appt is so close!

I don't want to tell anybody for this pregnancy yet (only OH knows) but I have to tell my boss, because I was already absent 2 consecutive days.
Have you told anyone?

Do you have symptoms? Mines almost disappeared, I'm just sleepy.

I have good days and bad days as far as symptoms go. I had to tell my supervisor a couple weeks ago because my morning sickness was so bad. Unfortunately, he apparently can't keep his mouth shut, so the secret is out at work. (I am a little peeved, since I specifically asked him not to say anything and he promised he wouldn't.)

Our ultrasound is this Thursday. I can't wait!

Can I join y'all? My name is Susan and I am 38, live in Australia and am pregnant with no 1. I am due 25th October and am hanging out for 12 weeks! It seems to be taking FOREVER to get here, yet time seems to have sped past since finding out on 14 Feb.

We tried fertility treatment and I conceived on our first cycle of IUI (Artificial Insemination). It still hasn't fully sunk in yet! (see my spoiler below for details of the issues we've faced).

Anyway....hope you don't mind me joining you :happydance:

Susan

Welcome Susan! I agree about pregnancy time - it goes quickly, but at the same time, it drags.

How exciting that your first round of IUI worked! How have you felt so far?

Welcome Susan! I agree about pregnancy time - it goes quickly, but at the same time, it drags.

How exciting that your first round of IUI worked! How have you felt so far?

Well besides some scares with my progesterone descreasing (now on progesterone pesseries twice daily) and my HCG not doubling (had to go for emergency scan for viability) - everything else has been fine. The HCG still scares me, but I know after the first trimester, HCG doesn't go up anyway. I have had 2 scans since we noted my issues, and so far so good.

I have no morning sickness...just tiredness, bloating, gas, sore boobs and hunger. I am enjoying stuff I don't normally love to eat like tinned spaghetti on toast and vanilla probiotic yoghurt (not all mixed together though) ick!

Anyway, my next scan is my 12 week scan on 12th April so am trying to keep calm and not worry but its difficult.

Got an US at my appt and DH got to see the little heart flicker- 157bpm! I am so relieved and it's measuring about on time... minus a couple of days. :cloud9:

Going to tell more relatives and some close friends today! I can't wait!

I still haven't had M/S, so this is so far easier than I thought it would be. Just fatigue and a sensitive nose.

Congrats lune_miel! I was wondering what time your appointment was today. I'm glad everything went well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->