• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due late Oct/early Nov. Wanna be buddies?

If you're not ready to tell certain people, just let the creative answers fly! You don't owe them anything. Maybe give them a weird look and they'll think they're rude for asking!

I think the 2nd tri starts at 13+ weeks (if you multiply x3 you get 40). I am going to tell my boss, and then eventually my coworkers after my 1st tri screening on Monday. I've never wanted to get this appt over with so fast! Then that will be pretty much everybody who knows.

Ugh, had terrible night's sleep, kept waking up to pulling/stretching in lower abdomen. I am at work now and it still is killing me. Anyone experience this? From what I've read about round ligament pain that is random sharp pains, but this is more crampy all night long and morning. Like I did 100 crunches.

I have my 1st Tri screening this afternoon, I will mention it if I'm still aching. Can't wait to see!

The nurse at my last appointment told me I might have some cramping as my uterus moves higher up in my abdomen. I haven't felt anything so far, but maybe that's what you're feeling? I hope everything goes OK. Good luck at your appointment!

Unfortunately, I went to the dr and miscarried there. Baby had stopped growing a couple weeks ago. I pray you all continue on.

Oh lune_miel, I am so sorry. My thoughts are with you and your husband. :hugs:

Lune Miel,
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Take care of yourself and know there is nothing you did that could have caused this.

Hugs to you!

Oh... Lune Miel... my heart is with you... Hugs and positive energy to keep going despite it all... :(

Lune Miel I'm so sorry! I wish there were adequate words to give you, but my heart goes out to you and your husband x

I'm going to buy some maternity clothes today, I need jeans at least. I'm tired of looking fat, I want to look pregnant...
I haven't announced yet, only my team leader knows and 1 close friend from work. My colleages will figure out, I've decided from now on if someone asks I'll tell them. Anyway, I'm absent too often and for the amnio next month I'll miss at least 2 days, + appointments, + blood tests.

I'm going to buy some maternity clothes today, I need jeans at least. I'm tired of looking fat, I want to look pregnant...
I haven't announced yet, only my team leader knows and 1 close friend from work. My colleages will figure out, I've decided from now on if someone asks I'll tell them. Anyway, I'm absent too often and for the amnio next month I'll miss at least 2 days, + appointments, + blood tests.

I've already been wearing maternity clothes-- mostly dresses because no pants fit over my bloat comfortably! People have asked about me being pregnant and it just depends on who it is- if it is a stranger I tell them, no problem! We decided after my 14 week scan we will tell others (immediate family already know).

I have already told my boss bc of so many complications I've had to urgently go to the dr and have had weekly appointments.

You are brave to do the amnio! My dr talked about it yesterday at my 12 week checkup but I worry about the risks.

Same here Prego.. I've been living in dresses - this belly won't be contained!
I've told a million strangers, but no one other than my immediate family knows either. Although, I did tell my ex - he's coming to see our DS on Friday and I didn't want him to have a heart attack when he sees my extreme belly
He's actually slightly creepy at times, and again freaked me out with "wow, I'm gonna get Jenny knocked up too then"... great reason to have a baby, not.

Good for you for the dresses, I don't feel very comfortable in a dress and I have only summer ones. It's too early for here, it just started to feel like spring, in June I'll try wearing them.

You are brave to do the amnio! My dr talked about it yesterday at my 12 week checkup but I worry about the risks.

My age risk for DS is almost the same as the risk from the amnio, I'm 37 yo. We have already 2 kids and of course we feel responsible for them. We live far away from our relatives = no help at all. So, OH and I decided that we'll do it again - we did it for the 2nd child as well. I'll do it in the same hospital as the last time, they are with very good reputation and experienced. I just hope it'll be fine.

I ordered Sonoline B doppler, it should be here at the end of the week, yey!

All the best with your amnio NR3!
I'm 39 and was put in the high risk group even before the nuchal scan, but turned out to be lucky this time - possibly due to my much younger husbands sperm? (my first baby was 1/100 for downs, but was born perfectly - unless you count smart-ass teenage attitude lol)
Any feedback on your doppler would be appreciated - still can't decide if I can trust myself to be sensible if I have one - and am not so sure if it will work well for me reading through all my bloat..

I'm gonna go back to the dress issue. Summer is ending where I live, and the days were not warm enough for skirts or dresses. I've been suffering pants, jeans and even leggings for the past month, and today is sorta hot and I'm wearing a skirt, and I'm SO HAPPY!!! Enjoy your summer girls!

Suzie, I did buy the sonoline b but haven't been able to locate the heartbeat. I just heard it at the Dr. on Monday, loud and clear so not sure what I am doing wrong or if I am just too puffy.

Your ex does sound creepy. Is this a baby making contest? What a weirdo! :)

Same here Prego.. I've been living in dresses - this belly won't be contained!
I've told a million strangers, but no one other than my immediate family knows either. Although, I did tell my ex - he's coming to see our DS on Friday and I didn't want him to have a heart attack when he sees my extreme belly
He's actually slightly creepy at times, and again freaked me out with "wow, I'm gonna get Jenny knocked up too then"... great reason to have a baby, not.

I got a call from my Dr yesterday to come in right away to discuss results of my genetic screening. I have an elevated risk of down's syndrome for my age group at 1 in 99. I am not really worried about it but I decided to move forward with a blood test that will confirm it. The bonus of the test is that I will find out the gender! Pretty cool, can't wait! :)

How neat PregoSauce! I am sure everything will be OK, but it will be nice to have the peace of mind (and to know the gender!). The blood test is not an option for me, so if we need further testing we'd have to do CVS or amnio. I am really hoping everything looks OK with the screening, because I am really scared of the tests that increase miscarriage risk. My sister had amnio and everything was perfectly fine, though.

txbiscuit, I too am afraid of the increased m/c risk especially with a history of m/c. Have you had your initial genetic screen yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->