• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

I posted in 3rd trimester too hun , Soooo please for you . The brains of the family :) .

Iam just saying night girls , My heads spinning from the landlord .. And this flu is getting worse :( , I know i shouldnt of but i had some cough medicine tonight , I just had to do something as it was hurtingc oughing sooo much .

Ill see how iam in the morning . xx .

hope use are all well, my baby is due 15th march 09.
xx

Welcome Deb .

I give up on the sleeping idea , My nose is tooo stuffy to sleep arghhhhh .

Iam drinking tea and lemon instead :) .

Oooh yay. This thread isbecoming overrun with Deb's. We shall take over the world.
Looks like everyone has been busy!
shifter- congrats :D
MM- I had alandlord like that. The house just got mouldier and mouldier, and his attempts to 'fix' things were laughable. Either that or inclined to make me cry. I got really ill being in the mouldy damp all the time, so we moved. Never been happier! this house is way more expensive, but I have an upstairs, a little garden, a studio, and am health. OH said it's worth it because we are so much happier.

everyone else- sorry I forgot you! Not short term memory. Glad lou BP is down- student MW took mine yesterday, it hurt like **** and was really high so the proper MW had to re do it and it was back to being low. Anti D next week :(

hope jade is well. I am sold out of stock and my suppliers are all being CRAP so i think that's the end of my busy streak now. I did earn a lot though- have to be betterprepared next year :D
xx

Goodmorning!! Still worse my backache, I can't walk anymore...I think I need a walking stick like grannies!! Does anyone else suffer from backache?

Oooh yay. This thread isbecoming overrun with Deb's. We shall take over the world.

reply to that? - muahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (evil plotting laughter!)

mm - hope you feel better soon and get yor landlord to get his act together!

congrats on the degree shifter! :hugs:

bee - i get backache at times but it's not constant (thankfully!) i've found heat packs help a little...

deb - welcome!

as for me? work dinner went ok. was a really late night and i have to go in today. really tired coz hubby's alarm goes off at 5am and I couldn't get back to sleep. what can ya do!!! lol aside from that al's fine and dandy so far! hope you all have a great day. talk later :)

Well after many nights of sleeplessness it has finally got worse!!!! That's right, I can't believe it, I got no sleep last night. My leg cramps were every 30 mins ish I was jumping out of bed, hurting my tummy muscles and crying walking round the bedroom. So this morning I feel sick, tired, achy and like crying ALL day!! I am cold and sooooooooo full of self pity. My blood sugars have shot up again as I can't face food and I know if I feel like this on Fri when I go see obgyn he will want to keep me in and I'm not having it. So do I lie to him or be honest and run the risk??

MM - I really hope your flu clears up and your landlord gets his arse in gear :hugs:

Welcome Deb!

I had the best night's sleep I've had in weeks last night! Just goes to show how much of it was stress and worry! Although I might take that back tomorrow if I don't sleep well tonight :rofl:

And just to continue the run of good form; the made to order curtains I ordered for our big bay window weeks ago were delivered 20 minutes ago :happydance: finally we can have some privacy in the living room and a much warmer house!

Well after many nights of sleeplessness it has finally got worse!!!! That's right, I can't believe it, I got no sleep last night. My leg cramps were every 30 mins ish I was jumping out of bed, hurting my tummy muscles and crying walking round the bedroom. So this morning I feel sick, tired, achy and like crying ALL day!! I am cold and sooooooooo full of self pity. My blood sugars have shot up again as I can't face food and I know if I feel like this on Fri when I go see obgyn he will want to keep me in and I'm not having it. So do I lie to him or be honest and run the risk??

*smack hand* you tell him exactly what's up hun, you know that. You have to look after yours and baby's health, even if it does mean being admitted to hospital.

:hug:

yes, tell him. I'm pretty sure they can't *force* you to stay in hospital unless you are sectioned or something, anyway. so do be honest and sorry you are suffering so much :hugs:

I didnt sleep that well, because I dreamt I had a little girl, who fell off the bed and turned into a cat. This is all my husbands fault.

Just a quick update girls , I feel worse today soooo poorly . OH has taken the day off work to take layla to school for me .
The landlords doing more drilling and hammering today worse than yesterday , And i canot get in my living room .
I wanted to be excited today as the new tv is comming later but im not :( .

Sooo glad you have privacy now Holly :) .

Logie you make sure you tell them whats wrong , You shouldnt suffer in silence and they cannot keep just fobbing you off , xxxxxx .

Big Gz Shifter on getting your degree bet you are over the moon all your hard work has paid off, well done :hugs::hugs:

Thanks :) It more than makes up for the cold and the thrush that also arrived today :rofl:

Awww no hunn thats the pits nothing worse than itchy bits especially when y ou can t get at it, hope you are feeling better soon....:hugs::hugs:

As miserable as it may all seem Logie you would be better being honest with them hunn so they can try get to the bottom of what is making you feel so rotton, hope you are feeling better soon :hugs::hugs:
Hope you get over the flu soon too MM, nothing worse than feeling ill and not being able to do anything about it.

Thanks for your advice everyone. I will tell him I'm not staying in though as there is nothing worse than staying away from what is familiar when you feel ill. I'm sorry I missed everyone elses news the past few days but I am feeling so selfish and ill, it's ahrd to think about chatting iykwim.

MM I really hope you feel better soon hun and I'm right there with ya xxx

Hiya to the 2 newbies and roll on March! It only 89 days until my section now!!

Evening guys

Shifter I hope you are feeling better today.... Fab bout your degree!! and the curtains!!! WOO HOO!:happydance:

MM hope you are on the mend soon and your new TV makes you feel a bit better

Logie you must let them look after you....Tell them you don't want to stay in hosp but they must treat you...if it helps you feel better its imp you get it sorted:hugs:

welcome to our 3 new ladies is that 54 now????:happydance:

Beancounter tell you OH not to put ideas in your head bout baby...they should know what we are like:rofl:

Gotta go and do the tea Dans aunty is due over soon , she has been watching his nativity and I'm sure they will be starving!!:argh:

aaaaaahhhhhh bless hope you all who isnt well feels better soon :hug: :hugs:

oooh dear everyone seems to be ill, i wasnt feeling too great yesterday and ended up playing animal crossing for hours in bed while OH brought me up snacks and drinks ha ha!

i feel a bit better this morning but still very tired!

11th december now, christmas is creeping up... as are our little babies!

hope you are all feeling ok this morning

xxx

Morning girls,

Hope those feeling under the weather are feeling better today....:), Agreed Katie xmas is 2 weeks today cant believe the year has gone by so fast.

Just noticed im into double digits on my ticker....:happydance: :happydance: so omg yes little :baby: arrivals are certainly creeping up on us fast....:)

Have a nice day girls

Claire xx

I'm still a gribbly mess today, and hubby has come down with full on man flu now! It's all right, just got to drive to Scotland tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->