• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Hi Girls ...

Iam afraid iam no better , Thats why i have been a little quiet on here :( . The landlord is still drilling its going through my head and me and the kids are living upstairs , The kids are been great helping to look after me , And iam going to the docs today i need some kind of medicine to help try cure this its really getting me down .

I hope every one else who is under the weather gets better soon , TV came looks great but while landlord still hasnt finished its in a box in my bedroom :( .

I'm still a gribbly mess today, and hubby has come down with full on man flu now! It's all right, just got to drive to Scotland tomorrow!

Hope the drive up here to Scotland isnt too bad for you hunn, its a long drive i know did it a few times before finally moved up here 18 years ago, as was born and bred in West Yorks, Otley to be exact.

:hug:

Big :hug: MM, I hope the doc can give you something to make life more bearable.

What a small world aurora! My folks live just outside Otley! My mum and brother have been doing the drive up to Carnoustie every month/other month for seven years to visit my niece. I've only seen her about four times since she was three, having been living in Bristol all that time. I'm looking forward to being that bit closer and able to go see her more. It'll be nice for her to see her cousin as much as possible after s/he arrives!

Definately a small world...:) well hope the weather is good for the drive up for you.....:)

how is everyone today? i'm happy, my fiance has just text to say he has he pre-tour leave from tomorrow until 5th january. So i get to see him tomorrow night and then for a few weeks. It will be nice to spend more than just on weekend with him. Im petrified about him going to afghanistan though. He's going to miss our sons birth. I havent been sleeping because i am getting stressed about it. The doctor has signed me off work for 2 weeks, and then im on maternity leave so at least i dont have to stress about work as well.

Awww Katy can understand your worries about oh going out to Afganistan and for missing bubs birth, just have to make the most of the time you have with him just now and try not to stress out too much. Take it you have another birthing partner? if so can the not take a video of it for him.....:)

aurora32, small world, i'm orginally from aberdeen and now living in north yorkshire in threshfield/grassington.

Aah i got a drive up to Aberdeen next week, fiance got work interview so im going to go get my gender scan while up there, is it worth getting a 3d one? I been put on maternity leave from sunday, my boss is fiance brother and he's getting worried about my constant back pains. Hope everyone else is feeling better soon,

xx

Awww Katy can understand your worries about oh going out to Afganistan and for missing bubs birth, just have to make the most of the time you have with him just now and try not to stress out too much. Take it you have another birthing partner? if so can the not take a video of it for him.....:)

My mum is going to be my birthing partner but its not the same :(

QUOTE=katycam;1231259]

My mum is going to be my birthing partner but its not the same :([/QUOTE]

Know what you mean, my little boy who is now 2 1/2 i went through birth on my own as i was induced and oh was sent home until i was in established labour then they couldnt get a hold of him so they said as it was middle of the night when i got going and id just had him when oh fell through the matty doors i didnt know whether to shout or :hissy: so i know exactly how you feel oh was with you at the start only seems right he should be there at the end....:hugs:

aurora32, small world, i'm orginally from aberdeen and now living in north yorkshire in threshfield/grassington.

Aah i got a drive up to Aberdeen next week, fiance got work interview so im going to go get my gender scan while up there, is it worth getting a 3d one? I been put on maternity leave from sunday, my boss is fiance brother and he's getting worried about my constant back pains. Hope everyone else is feeling better soon,

xx

It is a small world, had close friends in grassington when lived down there, hope the drive up to Aberdeen is a good one for you next week quite a long haul. I dont know gender of my bubs as Aberdeen dont tell :cry: although think it may be a girl as 2 stripes were spotted during 20 week scan, so it will be a surprise as i personally think paying £80-£100+ to get gender scans etc is a waste of money when the money can be better spent at such an expensive time, maybe im just a scrooge (ba humbug) but just how i feel...:) everyone is different though

Everyone feels differently about finding out the sex (which is different from gender btw). It's up to you, but I'm inclined to say that paying for a private sexing scan is a bit of a waste of money tbh.

Thanks Holly , Doc sorted me out with some of theese sachet things for colds wich are ok to have in pregnancy thank the lord , As i couldnt cope any more .
I have had one wich has soothed my throat a little . The cough is scary i swear i am going to cough the baby out lol .

Caty iam so sorry to hear your OH is going to be away at the birth of your son , I do hope you manage some lovely quality time when hes home shortly thow .
If you ever need a chat or feel down when he is away , Iam allways around for a natter (Well not this week as my voice cannot even raise to tell the kids off lol) .

Ohhh and if any one can remember laylas dancing well after spending £65 she has decided not even ever wearing the new clothes i baught she isnt going any more eeeeeek typical lol , The dance shop only offers credit notes so going to try sell online its my own fault i should of known lol . xx .

Thanks Holly , Doc sorted me out with some of theese sachet things for colds wich are ok to have in pregnancy thank the lord , As i couldnt cope any more .

Glad to hear it :)

I have had one wich has soothed my throat a little . The cough is scary i swear i am going to cough the baby out lol .

I know the feeling! Mine has developed into more of a cough than anything now. It's a horrible feeling in my tummy as the muscles spasm with the cough :wacko:

Caty iam so sorry to hear your OH is going to be away at the birth of your son , I do hope you manage some lovely quality time when hes home shortly thow .
If you ever need a chat or feel down when he is away , Iam allways around for a natter (Well not this week as my voice cannot even raise to tell the kids off lol) .

Ditto.

Ohhh and if any one can remember laylas dancing well after spending £65 she has decided not even ever wearing the new clothes i baught she isnt going any more eeeeeek typical lol , The dance shop only offers credit notes so going to try sell online its my own fault i should of known lol . xx .

Oh no! Well, no you did wait a little while before buying her the outfit. I hope you get most your money back from selling online :hugs:

thanks for being nice everyone, you are all lovely on here, at least i know when im feeling down i have somewhere to come to speak to people and let it off my chest.

Just a quick hello tonight girlies, i have eaten too much choc and I now feel very sick so I am off to bed....

Hope you feel better MM and Holly, colds are bad at the best of times withour being 6 mths pregnant...:hugs:

Katycam enjoy your time with your OH.....:hugs: Like the others said you are always welcome to rant on here... God knows we do it enough!!!

hi ladies thought id drop by and see how everyone is , iv been struck down with the horrible cold wots goin round got oh of work with it as well , :hug: to everyone else whos not verry well , welcome to katy and deb baby , your due the day before me katy sorry to hear your oh not be there for the birth xxx

Am in a bit of a grump today ladies, cold is now really sore throat and cough :cry: and am fed up with hubby today. In Bristol he always used to put the rubbish and recycling out, without being asked/told :rofl: and he did the washing up while I cooked. They were his little jobs that he was happy to do. Since we moved he has completely stopped helping around the house :hissy:

I know it's hard getting used to new refuse collection days etc, but after six weeks he is still forgetting and the wheelie bins are a bit on the heavy and cumbersome side for me to do. And OK, so we have a dishwasher now, but he just leaves plates, mugs etc on the worktop on top of the dishwasher! Why can't he just take ten extra seconds to put them IN the dishwasher??? :hissy: Never mind the pans that can't go in the dishwasher, I don't think he's hand washed a single item in six weeks!

it's odd isn't it shifter? Mine used to do the vacuuming, but now he doesn't- because we have an upstairs, and it's more difficult. but even more difficult for me!! And more floor I guess. Anyway, he sits there sniffling and I'm not surprised with all the dust! He's promised me housework this weekend, he made a slight complaint and I came out with a torrent of

'I have been working very hard and earning almost as much as you and yet i still make the dinner and do the washing up and carry your child you wanted and give you all the money so you can buy a car and do the christmas shopping and I can't do the housework too because I'm TIRED'

and he let me go to bed, lol.
hopefully the house will be cleaned by monday, I have a pshrink visiting.

I know it's hard getting used to new refuse collection days etc, but after six weeks he is still forgetting and the wheelie bins are a bit on the heavy and cumbersome side for me to do. And OK, so we have a dishwasher now, but he just leaves plates, mugs etc on the worktop on top of the dishwasher! Why can't he just take ten extra seconds to put them IN the dishwasher??? :hissy: Never mind the pans that can't go in the dishwasher, I don't think he's hand washed a single item in six weeks!

OMG this is my life! ha ha my OH is exactly the same! he is also supposed to clean the cat litter tray out twice a week but keeps 'forgetting' and so the cat ends up peeing on random items around the house :hissy::dohh:

Men = useless, sometimes. Mine wouldn't let me near the litter tray while we were keeping the cats in after the move. I insisted it was ok if I wore rubber gloves but he refused to let me do it. Yet he wouldn't do it without me telling him to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->