• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Definately a man thing, mine is just the same cant see a job even if he were to fall over it and then when i have a moan about it i just get told well you could haves asked, im like "what" have you not got a set of eyes in your head to see what needs doin :dohh:, like having an extra kid at times in fact my youngest little boy is betterat tidying up than his daddy........:rofl:

Hope you girlies that are under the weather feel better soon, ive had a headache for last 2 days and been sneezing and sniffly just hope its not this cold thats going about and if it is it goes by xmas.

have a nice day girls

:hug:

Hiya girls sorry not been on, not been very well. Went to the docs Tues as I said with headache and they sent me straight to the hospital, BP was 160/90. Was so scared. Had a raised urate level so thought maybe Pre-eclampsia but its calmed down now. Been resting a few days and off work. Now work are cutting my hours to 4 days a week to cut the stress! Been so worried :cry:
Hope you are all ok? xx

So sorry to hear you havnt been well Jms and that bp was up, ive had headache on and off for last few days and was worried it was my bp as i had pre eclampsia last pg and had to be induced 2 weeks early. hope you are feeling better soon and your bp stays down, plenty of rest......:hugs:

xxx

Thanks girls,. I feel fine now but Tues felt terrible with the headache. Was a little dehydrated too as had been in bed all day. I am taking it easy now though, OH has not let me lift a finger for 3 days bless him. My BP was ok at the hopsital yesterday though. Was just v scared and think the more you worry, the more you stress and it rises more! I just want my little man to be ok! xx
Have you all anything nice planned for weekend?
X factor final :wohoo: xxxx

im sure your little man will be fine! i have been poorly these last few days but im gradually getting better. they will keep an eye on you to make sure you BP stays down. :hugs:

Im excited about the x factor final but then what will we all watch on a saturday night?! got strictly final next week too i think!

im going to london on sunday for my aunti's surprise 50th lunch! they will be shocked at the size of my belly i think, im only little (and the youngest of the cousins) so will be a bit weird i think!

corr blimey as im writing this the baby is moving around and i have a little bum/head pushing out of my left side and it HURTS, naughty baby!

anyone else get the feeling baby is going to fall out when they sneeze? or like there is something in your minimoo? i've had it the last few days feels uncomfy but it gradually goes after iv sneezed or coughed!

xx

x

Awww lol Katie, my little monkey was, i can only assume kicking down the way last night and i honestly thought its foot was going to come out and i was going to be able to shake his/her foot, ive had a lot of hard kicks and pushes and they take my breath away at times, worse when i get settled at night in bed, i say settled cos i certainly cant get comfy in bed just now, hope you feel better soon and have a nice party on Sunday....:)

Hiya ladies, sorry I haven't been around much. I seem to be continually apologising for it atm. Like a few others I am just so ill. I have a cold and a virus which is attacking my entire body, I ache and hurt and cough and sneeze and it's now 2 weeks since I last had more than an hour sleep at night! I went to see my obgyn today to see what he says and there is no reason for the sleeplessness! It has no source so hopefully it will just go and I will get a nights sleep soon. It's just hard trying to look after the kids and rest. Atleast my bp is behaving and the palpatations have stopped!

Just coughing so hard I have to wear a Tena lady lol Had to use them a few times with coughing and sneezing :rofl: Anyone else had to or is just my super weak pelvic floor after 3 previous kids lol

Glad you are feeling better Jade and your bp has gone down xxx

I am back to see my obgyn next Fri! He'll get sick of me soon lol

Ohhh Jade iam soo glad all that calmed down now , You must been awfully worried .

Holly men ehhh carnt live with them carnt live without them Lol Lol , Leave the pots for a few days and see if he notices the dishwasher doesnt fill its self lol .

Logie sweets iam right with you on this horrid flu bug thing .
Iam even thinking of putting a red cross on the front door to warn every one of the potential germs lol .
I really wish and have everything crossed u get a whole 8 hours nice restfull sleep soon **Hugs** .

I am plodding along OH has been a god send since i have crashed with this flu , I have managed to shake off the headache and achey bone type feeling but i cannot for the life of me shift the runny nose sore lips and coughing to the point , i tore my throat and it bleed last night :( .
House still looks demolished :( , Landlord is busy untill Sunday now he says , So since last week i have been managing like this with bare brick everywhere .
Iam phoning cab Monday morning if he hasnt been i carnt pu tup with it any more . And my nice shiny new plasma posh TV is still in a box in the corner of my bedroom :( .xxxxxxxxx.

Hope you get things sorted tomorrow MM and are feeling better soon.

Good luck for tomorrow Liz for your 4d scan hope it all goes well.
Hope you are feeling better soon Logie.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend

I just give up , This morning i have sobbed laughed and now am just mentally nackered .
Landlord came did a little bit then went .
I have had 2 hours sleep :( , I am feeling better but layla threw up all night bless her .

I just cannot handle today at all .

Hope the scan was a nice day liz . x .

I've had the high blood pressure myself recently, 1st time I had just had a major arguement with my now ex boyfriend (babys father) so i put it down to that but when I went back a few weeks later it was still high they had to check it 3 times before they were finally satisfied with it. How it went down in the time I was there is beyond me when I worried more everytime they did my blood pressure ( i dont like the pinching feeling it panics me anyway) and then to say that it was high made me even more nervous.

Have had to go to doctors every two weeks to keep an eye on it but its finally back down to normal which is slightly on the low side apparently but no cause for concern so dont have to constantly spend my day off work going to the doctors and waiting for bloody hours to have my 2 min appointment to check my blood pressure. I say it like this cos it annoys the hell out of me that I have the first appointment of the morning at 8am and yet still watch people seeing other doctors at 9am whilst Im still waiting to see my doctor from 8am, only to eventually go in and within seconds be kicked out again cos they dont have time for you to ask any questions as they are running behind!!!! Now is it me or is that not my fault especially as as I said I book the first appointment of the day, if they not in on time thats not my fault and they should not be booking appointments for that time of the day.

I know I ranting about my doctor but although I say all this I do prefer them to the midwife as so far every appointment I have had is with a different midwife and they dont tell you anything. If I didnt read these posts plus keep updated about pregnancy I wouldnt know anything. I had to tell my midwife I was rhesus negative as they forgot to collect the blood test results from the doctor had the blood tests at 12 week (as suppose to) finally got the results back at 25 weeks. If I hadnt asked about the anti-D they wouldnt have booked me in for it as they didnt realise I was negative err I told them. ANd yes I did know as I have o negative blood so it makes it obvious. When they did fianlly acknowledge the facts they asked if I wanted the jab? I thought you were suppose to have it, especially as the baby could be positive and I could end up attacking him and making him need a blood transfusion when his born. Err Is it just me that thought that ment it was something you should have, thats what the leaflets they gave me said.

Am I jsut being daft.

Ok rant over.

Wow it feels good to et it off my chest.

Sorry all.

Hope all get well soon that been ill and good luck to everyone.
X

No hunn you are not being daft you are 100% correct in all you say and are right to rant, midwives are there to provide us with the care we need to get us and baby safely through pregnancy but unfortunately sometimes it doesnt happen especially with all the cutbacks they have and you certainly dont get the amount or continuity of care you did a few years ago. Not sure about Anti d but think some of the other girls Katieandsam was one have recently had you could confirm with them
hope you get resolve shortly :hugs:

You are 100% correct to be peed off , Some docs and midwifes just dont care enough .

My update is iam feeling allot better layla perked up a bit and since 7pm has been sonked out quiet nooooo sick thank god .
I feel awfull when the kids are ill , Its hard as a mummy to watch .

But iam feeling positive and looking forwrad to tommorrow , xx .

Hope tomorrow goes great for you Gemma and glad you are feeling a lot better and Layla had perked up. Seems like my kids are getting the flu bug now too so I have many more sleepless nights to look forward to!!

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend and I'm going to bed since Shaun has had me up since 5.10am and hubby has just surfaced lol :hugs:

Awwwwwwwww no hun yours are getting it too , So sorry .
I hope you manage to get some rest .
Luckily i had a fab nights sleep , Layla is lots better . Allthow right now she is asleep in bed .
As she has been so sick ,She still doesnt feel like eating so has no energy bless her and is soo tired .
Going to try give her some mash potatoe for tea . xxx .

March Mummy I am the same with my anti d. I have got it thursday but I had to ask them about 4 times if I needed to make an appointment first. They said I didn't need it but I am rhesus neg so I insisited I want it.....

Hope Layla is ok MM:hugs:and you got some sleep

I have got the feeling that everyone has jumped ship over to the thread in 3rd Tri now! Feeling the cobwebs blowing and the tumble weeds lol

lol i'm still here logie :hugs: although haven't been around much the past few days!

Lol were still here .
Im not sure if any one has read the third tri March post .
But pplease please girls , Beware of this sickness bug its horrid . Hit myhouse like a tonne of bricks . Like no bug i have ever had . xxx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->