• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Nah your not being over dramatic - your allowed to be ... plus pampered by your OH.

Mine went in a mood with me too cos I went all nauseous when he kissed me - I didn't mean it, it just happened :s oops lol!!!

I tend to get nauseous when I'm hungry i.e. mornings and evenings when i finish work, so I cant say Ive got it all the time. Smell has also increased and my boobs .... sore, hard nipples and the underneath are sore too - taken to sleeping in a sports bra.

Big hug for everyone, Hope you are all coping ok

:hug:

Lolly and Brit :happydance::happydance::happydance:
:bfp:

Hello and welcome, and good luck with your pregnancies.

Shim,
xxx

Hi girls

I have been an absolute NIGHTMARE lately!!! My OH isn't speaking to me at the minute, he went to work without even acknowledging me this morning. I'm turning into a :witch: lol! I've been feeling sick when hungry also, I asked him to stop at a garage yesterday when we were out and about (for some Rich Tea biscuits to try for the sickly feeling!), he bypassed one as he said it was too expensive and the waterworks started, crying like a baby I was!! (Had just discovered that my exhaust has corroded itself away aswell and I've no money - its going to cost about £130 to fix!! So I was p*ssed off about that aswell) - also trying to quit smoking, I'm weaning myself off anti-d's and we have few things going on - looking for house, loads of debt etc!

Aw I'm soooo emotional - from one extreme to another...one minute I'm weepy, the next I'm losing my temper and getting really aggresive (is this normal), I think his patience is running out - everything he does gets on my nerves too! Poor bloke!

Is anyone else like this or am I turning into a complete phsycho??

Liz
xx

Wanababy i so feel for you. I know exatly what you're going through. Ive spent the last 2 weeks :cry: in tears. Last week i walked out of the house at 2 in the morning - told my husband i was leaving him and never coming back lol n that was because he forgot to bring home bread. My OH is used to me going crazy during my pregnancies so i think he just shrugs it all off now.

:hugs:

Wanababy i so feel for you. I know exatly what you're going through. Ive spent the last 2 weeks :cry: in tears. Last week i walked out of the house at 2 in the morning - told my husband i was leaving him and never coming back lol n that was because he forgot to bring home bread. My OH is used to me going crazy during my pregnancies so i think he just shrugs it all off now.

:rofl:.....bread??!! Eeeh I lol when I read that! I understand totally though cos its the slightest thing that sets you off isn't it?! We're pushing the poor men to the limit eh? Hormones?!!!
xx

hiya every 1 im due 1st or 5th of march am not 2 sure yet got doctors on weds but tht is just based on my own calculations im lookin for a buddy on here 2

Welcome to the 'due in march' forum passengerrach!! And congrats!!!

Liz
xx

I have yet to get the morning sickness really bad so far. My stomach has ached yes, but there hasn't been and true nausea.....YET. I know I'm bound to get it eventually, just watch, I'll wake up one morning and run straight to the toilet........

Better clean it now before i regret it later >.<

P.S All I'm getting at the minute (I'm only 12dpo), are niggley cramps (not as bad as AF but AF is due tomorrow/Tues at latest...but after my 2 SMALL SLIM POSITIVES...Hopefully she won't show!!) and wind (TMI SORRY - both ends!! lol), oh and I feel really bloated, and bbs are a little sensitive when prodded or squeezed! Nothing major though really!

I took the test today. I'm due "according to online" March 14. I had to laugh at your symptoms...as I'm in the same boat. I'm going to add raging painful heartburn to the list., . But hey I'd rather have that then throwin up.

Hi girls, can i join! I haven't gone for a scan yet to pinpoint my due date, but due date caculators are saying March 11th, 2009, Thats 9 days before my dd birthday! So i guess i just produce March babies, but its such a lovely month to have them in!

No morning sickness yet, with my daughter i had all day sickness so maybe i'll get lucky and not have it this time. So far just sore bb's, headaches, and wind too, pretty badly. I am excited to get to know everybody and enjoy our journey through the next 9 months!

Bless you wanababy. Listen, your fella will just have to put up with it.
Its the way of the world, he should be looking after you hun.
I am feeling quite stressy too, but my hayfever is driving me up the wall, more so than my pregnancy symptoms. I wish the pollen would just disappear.
The hayfever has turned me into a crazy woman, I am constantly whinging, but My fella will have to like it or lump it. LOL!

XXX

CONGRATULATIONS and WELCOME to the newbies!!!!!!

Thanks Shimmy, yeah he will just have to 'deal with it'!! lol!!

As for symptoms....Well to add to mine now (even though some of the ones above has subsided)...the nausea has started :hissy:
I feel as sick as a dog in the mornings, feel like I'm a millimetre away from chucking up my breakfast!! I've not actually been sick (YET!!), it just comes over me in great big waves!!

Sore boobs aswell, especially when I wake up. I also felt what I think is the beginning of thrush yesterday so I have been using (and eating..lol!!!) organic natural yoghurt & diluted teatree oil! Bit messy...:rofl: but feels like its eased off a bit, fingers crossed! My mate says that she got it all the time when she was expecting her daughter and the doc gave her canesten. Think I'll try the alternatives first then if they don't work, then I'll go to docs.

Hope you are all well?

Liz
xx

i havnt actually been sick yet but food just makes me feel sick i think its mainly the smell of it lol

Im 4+5 and due around 19th March I think (still need to go to doctor etc to confirm)

Im so excited!!

Welcome Passengerach, Scrubgrub, Mrskeene and Hollie !!!! :happydance:

If anybody needs a buddy btw PM me :)

:hug:

I'd love one. My DH thinks it would be hillarious to keep it a secret from his family until ... well until December. So in an effort to keep it mums I can't tell anyone.
I'm letting my parents know when I fly out to see them the beginning of Sept. But I'm going mad, because well it's just my personality to want to tell someone :happydance:

By the way I'm exhausted and can barely think... just enough thought process to be able to post and read on here :shhh: my poor boss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->