Due May 1st!! Anyone want to be buddies?

Glad everything's okay nyx!

Hello from sunny Florida everyone!! We have arrived on vacation. Told my parents and they're happy but oh so cautious! Had a day yesterday of no symptoms and was freaking out. :( But, breast tenderness is back today and so are the waves of nausea. Laid down with my daughter at 7:30 for bed last night, and I fell asleep!! I was exhausted. But was up at 4 am this morning and she was up at 5. There will def be a nap this afternoon, for both of us! Almost 5 weeks!

Tweak hope you have a fab holiday!! Enjoy your nap this afternoon! DD is with family for an hour or two so I'm going to try get an hour nap! I'm exhausted but just can't sleep through the night and wide awake at 6am!

For me when i told all my family and friends one by one it was such a relief. Felt much after since I hate secrets haha. I hope it was a relief for you too.

Oh yes! I felt so much better telling them. My mom is super cautious, since all I've been through, but we just take it day by day!

Daughter is passed out, but I just can't nap. I'm tired, but just can't nap. I think the room is too bright. Oh well, I'm sure I'll be in bed early again tonight!

Getting a snoogle tonight! My poor back is being abused already, but on a positive note today is :witch: day and no sign of her! It gives me some major relief. I'll feel even better when it's Wednesday or friday and still nothing. Also making some great progress on my test line.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 3
Yayyy what a perty line ya got there. Lol
I have a feeling my due date is in April and not may. Hope you ladies don't mind me staying anyway. ;)

I have a feeling my due date is in April and not may. Hope you ladies don't mind me staying anyway. ;)

Of course we don't mind with all of us being so early in the month who knows when these babies will pop.

Grabbed a snoogle tonight hopefully it helps woth the back pain

I'm pretty sure this baby will be born in April even if the due date is May 2nd! My DS arrived at 37+5 so I'm prepared for the same to happen again!

I got my unexpected bfp yesterday. I'm due around the end of April/beginning of May. I don't remember the exact date of my last period since I wasn't really keeping track. We weren't trying this time but got a surprise! Lol I have a son who will be 3 in October. So it will be a 3.5 year age gap between the two. I'm hoping for a girl this time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1
:hi: dolly!! Welcome to the group!

Ny that's a lovely line!

Puppyluv I'm sure a few of us will end up with April babies!

How are you all feeling today?

I had my first bout of morning sickness 😷 Just relaxing for the rest of the day and hopefully catch up on some sleep!

Slept comfortably for the first time in what seems like forever! Still woke up to pee once or twice and woke up at 6am, but there was no tossing and turning all night. Getting my blood drawn today to see where my hcg is as of right now. Won't go again until the 9th but it will be nice to see a decent number before heading to California.

Welcome dolly! Aww, Soph when do you get nauseous? When the hunger sets in? After you eat? Or whenever? Haha I've been dealing with m/s too. I work with special needs kids and theyre so cute. They keep looking and touching my belly asking when it's going to "come out" LOL!

Seems to be most of the day every day but worst in the mornings! It's hard work isn't it. OH is being very supportive bless him. When do you usually get it?

Aw bless them that is cute!

Only me and OH know at the moment, dying to tell people but want to tell DD first but feel I should wait until the first scan incase anything is wrong. Going to be a long 8 weeks!

Sorry about the morning sickness ladies I'm crossing my fingers that it just blows past me lol.

My husband couldn't hold it in so everyone knows about the pregnancy. So now I'm freaking out over every little twinge lol.

Calling the doctor this morning to see what the blood test is looking like and here is my progression. Im worried it has stopped before it got the same color as the control 😞

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 5
Ny I hope it blows past you too it's awful! Let us know your results - your tests are getting darker. I don't think I could keep testing incase something came up negative and I'll end up an emotional wreck!

The weeks leading up to 12 weeks ate dragging already, any ideas how to make them go quicker? Haha. I have my first midwife appointment a week today but that's just going to be giving details etc!

I just want to see the line as dark as the control lol, but I only have one test left and after that I will do no more.

I have no idea how to make the time pass faster because I think it is dragging by at a snails pace for me as well lol. I keep waking up early also which only makes the day longer.

Puppy how did they ultrasound go?

I am with you there - up at the crack of dawn every morning and can't seem to nap in the day either! 😴

Yikes I can nap during the day. Idk what I'd do without them. Yesterday I forced myself not to nap and my poor OH felt the wrath because of it.

My u/s appointment is in 6 hours lol. I called out of work today since i felt the morning sickness as soon as I got out of bed. Had so much to do this morning and I didnt want to move haha. Feeling better since I slept in a bit and have something in my tummy.

Ny- you're visiting California? Which part? I live in San diego. :) hope you have fun while you're in these parts.

My u/s appointment is in 6 hours lol. I called out of work today since i felt the morning sickness as soon as I got out of bed. Had so much to do this morning and I didnt want to move haha. Feeling better since I slept in a bit and have something in my tummy.

Ny- you're visiting California? Which part? I live in San diego. :) hope you have fun while you're in these parts.

Can't wait to see your sticky bean!!!

Got my blood test back its 242 at 15dpo and im going to Northern California this time. But I am all around California sonce that my home state and hope to be living in San Diego area by the end of this year beginning of the next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->