Due May 3rd

ashleylu88

Tiny bit pregnant w #1 :)
Reaction score
Any ladies due on or around May 3rd and would like to join this thread for the countdown?!?!?

We can all share experiences, concerns, anxiety and excitement : ))

May 3rd also :-D but been told to.expect to be early lol! Xxx

Hello ladies :) I am due May 5th with my first, a little boy :) mind if I join?

That was my due date with my first but she wasn't born tell may 10th!

Due with my second May 3-5 ultrasounds have kept going back and forth between those days. At growth scan 3 weeks ago baby was measuring even bigger, a whole week bigger. I feel really big too already. Chasing my toddler and being this pregnant is making me feel unbelievably drained, nothing like my first pregnancy.

What have you ladies got ready? We just built the crib and put all the bedding in, I'm setting up the movement monitor tomorrow. I'm waiting on one more piece of art work for the nursery and the curtains. Have you ladies washed your babies clothes yet? I'm thinking I should start doing that soon especially with the very painful contractions I have already been having. My son came two weeks early, so if this little girl decided to come at the same time I have 3 weeks to prep.

me too due on may5th.. gud luck to all...

Due May 1st with a little girl :) good luck everyone. I'm starting to get nervous now. I know it's normal but I hate thinking all the "what ifs" just wish it could hurry up and be time as I'm starting to worry myself sick!

We've got everything ready! Nursery complete but bassinet set up in our room for the beginning. The car seat is even installed in the car already and hospital bags are packed and waiting for show time.

How's everyone else feeling?

May 1st here too with a boy, just starting to get impatient now!

We've mostly got everything ready, the nursery is all done (it was a fun project that kept me occupied!!). We set up a little bassinet in our bedroom to make breastfeeding easier in the first few months. As for washing clothes, I'm going to start the day after my baby shower, which is April 6. After that date I'll also be buying the other odds and ends that didn't get purchased, like the rest of cloth diapers and clothing, blankets, etc. I still need a diaper pail and liners. Around 37ish weeks I'd like to try to fit the car seat in my vehicle :)

We've mostly got everything ready, the nursery is all done (it was a fun project that kept me occupied!!). We set up a little bassinet in our bedroom to make breastfeeding easier in the first few months. As for washing clothes, I'm going to start the day after my baby shower, which is April 6. After that date I'll also be buying the other odds and ends that didn't get purchased, like the rest of cloth diapers and clothing, blankets, etc. I still need a diaper pail and liners. Around 37ish weeks I'd like to try to fit the car seat in my vehicle :)

I should also probably do the car seat arou d the 37th week. When I was pregnant with my first we installed the car seat the morning I was in labour already. Well I take it back "we" didn't my poor husband had to figure it out himself because I was in some pain and contractions were coming often so couldn't really help him out much lol.

I'm due may the 2nd, getting excited and nervous now! :)

I have everything I need for him, but we are in the process of moving so I haven't got to set up anything yet :( I cant wait to though :) I know exactly how i want everything set up.

Can I join in...I'm due May 10th. I am also getting really impatient. I'm wondering how many of you ladies already have your hospital bags packed yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->