Due May 3rd

Ok...more details, as promised :) I went in on wednesday at 5:30am and they started the pitocin at 7:30. Around 8, my Dr. checked me and i was almost 5cm so she broke my water...after that, the contractions started getting intense, but weren't registering on the monitor. Finally, they were about a minute apart and strong enough to make me tear up so I begged the Dr. to check me again since the monitor said i wasn't having them. She said i was a good 6, almost 7cm so I asked for the epidural at that point. SO happy I got it lol. Went from 6cm to 9cm in 25 mins, then got stuck at 9 for an hour or so :( At 2:40pm the Dr. said it was time to push. with the first 2 pushes, I almost had his head out and it was so exciting! Everyone was saying how great I was doing for a first time mommy, then everything in the room started going off...the Dr. said his heart rate was dropping fast "there is no more time, he has to come out NOW. I will help you, but this is the last push." So I pushed as hard as I could, not letting up when the contraction was over...just pushed as long and focused as I could and then...a cry :) His umbilical was wrapped twice around his little foot. The Dr. had to use the forceps to hold everything open so I could push him out with that third push. I tore, badly :( but he is worth it. He is beautiful...8lb 7oz of wonderful :) I am in pretty bad pain between the stitches, lack of sleep, and my sore nipples :( ...but daddy is taking great care of me :)

Ok...more details, as promised :) I went in on wednesday at 5:30am and they started the pitocin at 7:30. Around 8, my Dr. checked me and i was almost 5cm so she broke my water...after that, the contractions started getting intense, but weren't registering on the monitor. Finally, they were about a minute apart and strong enough to make me tear up so I begged the Dr. to check me again since the monitor said i wasn't having them. She said i was a good 6, almost 7cm so I asked for the epidural at that point. SO happy I got it lol. Went from 6cm to 9cm in 25 mins, then got stuck at 9 for an hour or so :( At 2:40pm the Dr. said it was time to push. with the first 2 pushes, I almost had his head out and it was so exciting! Everyone was saying how great I was doing for a first time mommy, then everything in the room started going off...the Dr. said his heart rate was dropping fast "there is no more time, he has to come out NOW. I will help you, but this is the last push." So I pushed as hard as I could, not letting up when the contraction was over...just pushed as long and focused as I could and then...a cry :) His umbilical was wrapped twice around his little foot. The Dr. had to use the forceps to hold everything open so I could push him out with that third push. I tore, badly :( but he is worth it. He is beautiful...8lb 7oz of wonderful :) I am in pretty bad pain between the stitches, lack of sleep, and my sore nipples :( ...but daddy is taking great care of me :)

Glad everything went well and that you're getting well taken care of!

Has no one else had babies or what?!

946057_4577248123363_1985206649_n.jpg

Here is my beautiful boy who is already a week old now...it is going by way too fast!!

View attachment 612331

Here is my beautiful boy who is already a week old now...it is going by way too fast!!

What a cutieeee! And yes my baby will be a week old tomorrow Friday or today well in an hour it will be 2 am so she will be a week old then haha!

It goes by that fast due to total sleep deprivation I think. Can you upload pictures mobile or do you have to be on a computer?

View attachment 612331

What a cutieeee! And yes my baby will be a week old tomorrow Friday or today well in an hour it will be 2 am so she will be a week old then haha!

It goes by that fast due to total sleep deprivation I think. Can you upload pictures mobile or do you have to be on a computer?

Thank you!! I uploaded it from the iphone, so I would guess any smart phone could do it :) I wanna see all the babies :)

I did it!! Molly Elizabeth was born at 1859 on 10th may weighing 8lb 7oz. We both have to stay in hospital for 48 hours so will write a birth story when I get home :)

I did it!! Molly Elizabeth was born at 1859 on 10th may weighing 8lb 7oz. We both have to stay in hospital for 48 hours so will write a birth story when I get home :)

Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"