Due May 3rd

OMG ARE WE ALL STILL PREGNANT?!! :dohh:

My first was born at 38w2d . . . So my stupid self feels like today my baby should be here, and if she is not I will feel like I've gone over due, even though I'm really not :growlmad:

Still pregnant. At the point where if I receive another phone call or text asking if the baby has arrived yet I'm going to FLIP.

I've been walking alot to stay fit and because its always recommended late to encourage labor and I'm hearing so many "she will come when she's ready" comments.

Really? Because I had NO idea!

Just all around pissed at everyone! Hoping to get good news at my 39 week check up tomorrow!

Still pregnant. At the point where if I receive another phone call or text asking if the baby has arrived yet I'm going to FLIP.

I've been walking alot to stay fit and because its always recommended late to encourage labor and I'm hearing so many "she will come when she's ready" comments.

Just all around pissed at everyone! Hoping to get good news at my 39 week check up tomorrow!

am with you on the calls.. its really getting annoying and frustrating. will also start the walks and try and do them morning and evening. Hope it will speed up the process:winkwink:

Yep!! And fed up with calls lol nd being asked "am i still fat" !!! Xxx

Last week on Wednesday I was checked and I was 1 cm dilated and 90 effaced, my doctor said how awesome the progress I've been making is . . . Apparently the progress hasn't been good enough :growlmad:

Just going to pipe in here. The last weeks are the hardest, they seem to take forever. This is my shortest pregnancy and I still feel that way! I have an induction set up for May 2nd and it seems so far away the moment. I am having twins and so they are taking them early to decrease risks. I've been having contractions on and off for 4 weeks now. Typically at least every 15 min the past week. Dilated to 2.5 and 70 % effaced I hate trying to figure out if "this is it" or not.

Just going to pipe in here. The last weeks are the hardest, they seem to take forever. This is my shortest pregnancy and I still feel that way! I have an induction set up for May 2nd and it seems so far away the moment. I am having twins and so they are taking them early to decrease risks. I've been having contractions on and off for 4 weeks now. Typically at least every 15 min the past week. Dilated to 2.5 and 70 % effaced I hate trying to figure out if "this is it" or not.

Oh yes I know! With my so. It was the same. Except for this pregnancy went by super fast but it has come to a stall this last week.

I am being induced on the 1st. I am almost 4cm dialated though, so he may not wait.

I am being induced on the 1st. I am almost 4cm dialated though, so he may not wait.

Hopefully he comes sooner ;-)

I have an appointment tomorrow, since I had a cervix check a week ago I don't think I will be checked again . . . Even though I would like to be checked, I feel that if my doctor irritates my cervix baby may come sooner, that's what happened with my son. But like I said, it probably won't happen.

I'm going to try and entise my husband to have sex tonight, the chances of convincing him though are like 10% only lol

Tried sex tonight. Hubby said he can "feel her right there!!!!"

I'm praying that I get news that I've made progress tomorrow and/or an induction scheduled.

I just want to meet my little girl already!

Tried sex tonight. Hubby said he can "feel her right there!!!!"

I'm praying that I get news that I've made progress tomorrow and/or an induction scheduled.

I just want to meet my little girl already!

I have never ever ever begged for sex before in my life! But here I am taking a break from begging! He says he does not want to have sex with a pregnant woman! WTF! He had sex with me throughout the pregnancy! If he does not give in I am going to pull on his weiner super hard in the middle of the night to make him scream!

Lol. I pinch OH as hard as I can when he pisses me off. He actually has a couple bruises on his arm that I noticed today.......

I'm sorry your having to beg. I would be furious! you tell him that all you need is sperm and I'm sure SOMEONE will cooperate if he won't! That's what I told oh and that in combination with my pinching has me getting my way.

Although I've officially gained 50 lbs. idk that I could pay someone other than him to sex me up!

Al Syr: Lucky you, lol... my man knows there are six weeks sex-free coming and he is fully taking advantage of the opportunity while it is available lol

WELL HE FINALLY SAID YES AND PULLED HIS PANTS DOWN! Unfortunately I was already laying down comfortable because I had given up. HIS LOSS! Lol! Maybe I'll try nipple stimulation or something, the thought of doing that to myself is mi d of weird though I feel like I'm a big pervert or something.

Well they will do outpatient prostaglandin gels on me tomorrow night in the hospital. If I do not go into labor, I have an ultrasound scheduled for Monday morning and the doctor will attempt to strip/sweep my membranes (she couldn't do it today because cervix was tight and barely a cm dilated) after. I will be induced on my due date, the first, she's not here yet.

I'm a bit nervous because my fundal height was 34 and I'm 39 weeks but doctor says that the baby's head is fully descended into pelvis and could cause a lower measurement. I've been measuring all over the place and had low fluid at one point but last week had a scan that showed it was normal. They only measured her head though so that's why doing a scan again on Monday.

I feel better now that I know I WILL be induced in a week.

I had my appointment today! and I am not happy at all! Last week I was "1 cm dilated and 90 effaced" my doctor even said "I'll see you next week, if you make it" . . . Well I made it and today when he checked my cervix I was now NOT DILATED! WTF!
The. He says that at next weeks appointment (because he doubts anything will happen between now and then) he wants to discuss inducing me! Instead of progressing I feel I've gone backwards!

Well I am no longer pregnant! Baby boy came at 38w2d, 4/23/13 weighing 7 lbs, 10 oz! Had an amazing home birth. Labor was quick too, only 6 hours!

GL to all you ladies waiting out the next week or so!!

Well I am no longer pregnant! Baby boy came at 38w2d, 4/23/13 weighing 7 lbs, 10 oz! Had an amazing home birth. Labor was quick too, only 6 hours!

GL to all you ladies waiting out the next week or so!!

Congratulations!

was having some painful braxton hicks after walking around walmart for an hour or so, but once i got to sit down, they stopped...Guess he is going to wait out this last week after all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->