Due May 3rd

Came in at 1 cm dilated and 70 percent effaced. Can feel her head. The doctor I hated is here.... Since I was having contractions they are having me bounce on the birthing ball to see if I can get a little further on my own and avoid the cytotec. I'm bouncing my happy ass away! Wish that my favorite doctor was here. The nurse seems to love this doctor. I told her that's fine and dandy but the doctor didn't say SHE was gaining too much weight and needed to stop eating only to find out she had a thyroid problem. After my explanation she saw my point :)

Bouncing is boring...

lol i wish i got to bounce :( I have to be on bedrest hooked up to monitors

CutenessANR - why do they have you on bed rest?

Misslatino - sorry you got the doctor you don't like.

I like my doctor too much, he is so handsome, I think I'll be shy when he tells me to push.

Well I drank prune juice and I still felt like I had a monster poo coming but nothing still :growlmad: I did have a ton more of my plug come out though. So gross. Well I am going to eat my muffin with my chocolate milk and the going to bed. When I am done with my milk and muffin which I like to slowly enjoy I will come check for update of there is any. Otherwise when I wake up in the morning I may hear all about birth story! Aaaaaaaaahhh!

Now I want a muffin!!!! Agh!

I don't think these contractions are regular but I know I'm currently second guessing this induction. They are uncomfortable and I'd rather be home than here. I want my heating pad and my bed. But I do enjoy seeing her heartbeat. Makes me less worried. Pretty tired and not sure what the plan of action is as I hadn't changed any after all my bouncing.

Now I want a muffin!!!! Agh!

I don't think these contractions are regular but I know I'm currently second guessing this induction. They are uncomfortable and I'd rather be home than here. I want my heating pad and my bed. But I do enjoy seeing her heartbeat. Makes me less worried. Pretty tired and not sure what the plan of action is as I hadn't changed any after all my bouncing.

Did they use cytotec yet? Or they still have you on your own?

Just started it. Contractions were getting a little more intense pain wise but not showing a change on the monitor. She said the cytotec will start working in about 30 mins so trying to rest.

Just started the pitocin. I didn't sleep at all and I am really wishing I could have. Soooo tired :(

Waters broke. 4 cm and very very soft. Man this water never stops lol

Had my baby boy at 2:50 this afternoon. 8lb 7oz and 21.5 inches long. very healthy and fast learner...so quiet...he is such a good baby :) I will post more details later :)

Had my baby boy at 2:50 this afternoon. 8lb 7oz and 21.5 inches long. very healthy and fast learner...so quiet...he is such a good baby :) I will post more details later :)

CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to hear more!!!

Miss Mia Kate arrived at 10:52 am via emergency c section. The contractions were coming on too quickly and too strong and they kept losing her heart rate. She had the cord around her neck and I didn't get to hold her til 2:30! She's healthy now but having trouble breastfeeding :(

6 lbs 8.4 oz and 20 inches long. Dark blue eyes and brown hair. Will post pics once we get back home. I'm absolutely in love.

Will post more details later, trying to get this little girl awake to feed!

Congratulations to those that have given birth, hopefully I won't be too far behind.

Miss Mia Kate arrived at 10:52 am via emergency c section. The contractions were coming on too quickly and too strong and they kept losing her heart rate. She had the cord around her neck and I didn't get to hold her til 2:30! She's healthy now but having trouble breastfeeding :(

6 lbs 8.4 oz and 20 inches long. Dark blue eyes and brown hair. Will post pics once we get back home. I'm absolutely in love.

Will post more details later, trying to get this little girl awake to feed!

CONGRATULATIONS! C section? We decided to get induced tomorrow at 5:30 am, I am scared of a c section

Ok I think I'm in labour . . . Since I can't really think to breathe through each contraction. They are still far apart but really FU***** painful

I had my baby girl on Friday May 3rd at 2:51 am . . . I was supposed to go in to my scheduled induction at 5:30 am. Guess my little baby had other plans. We are at the hospital. We will be going home tomorrow morning thank god because being here is so uncomfortable! Their toilet is too high, I forgot to pack underwear so I am weari g the sexy hospital underwear, my poor husband is sleeping on a hot leather food out couch. Hopefully I will see updates of the rest of you having your babies <3

Congrats! We are home now. I was supposed to stay 3 days but my wonderful doctor said I was free to leave. So glad because the c section already has me extremely uncomfortable a hospital bed was making it 10 times worse. A little scary being without that call button! I'm worried constantly that my daughter will be too cold or too hot. OH is WONDERFUL, though. I'm so so proud of him! He's great with her.

Just on cloud nine right now! Aside from the incision and extremely sore nips that is :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->