Due October 14th...Anyone else?

I feel the same way! Everyone swears how great and wonderful pregnancy is and it freakin' sucks. I have every crappy side effect short of actual complications, from 9 months of insomnia to acid reflux in the back of my nose to nosebleeds with every sneeze, and constant nausea complete with projectile vomiting with little to no warning. Oh, don't forget incontenence! I had a cold and had to wear full blown pads for a week because I kept peeing myself.

I feel like the lady in What to Expect When You're Expecting. There IS no glow, at least, not yet.

Awww I LOVED that part in the movie at the very end where she says she found her glow. I just got goosebumps and teary eyed thinking about it!

The last time I was pregnant was seven years ago so I had pretty much forgotten what it felt like.I have to say though with all the aches and pains I wouldn't change it for the world,can't wait to meet him!

Me too. It was 7 years ago that I was pregnant too. But I swear this one has been totally from what I can remember.

Sooooo true. I feel bad for whining somedays knowing there are women out there who would trade places in a heartbeat. But I also know that thought doesn't make me any less uncomfortable, and I feel entitled to a good whine now and then. You'd just never catch me whining in front of someone I knew was struggling for a baby...

I whined about not being pregnant when I wanted to be. I whined about having to have sex all the time. I whined about wanting to feel a baby moving inside me again. Now I'd give anything for baby to be on the OUTSIDE moving, and a good long love-making session with my husband. Right now it just hurts to have sex most of the time, and when we DO dtd it's more out of my feeling duty-bound to satisfy him once every couple weeks or so than me actually wanting to. I WANT to, I just don't want to lol. This whole pregnancy sex has pretty much been a turn-off for me, where-as I'm normally the opposite.

I totally feel you. I feel so bad for my hubby because sex is the last thing on my mind. I am always so tired and not in the mood what so ever. Not to mention I do not feel sexy at all and feel like I crush him if I get on top. I agree I do it more out of feeling like I have too then want too. Then the sad thing is he will have to go without it once baby is born so feel even more guilty. I will have to make it up once 37 weeks comes around and start the eviction proccess lol!

DTD is a no go as I can hardly lie down without crying due to my pains :D

I feel for OH but he has been a sport about it :)

:roll: I swear I've wanted NOTHING BUT to dtd, but FOB and I aren't together so its been like... 3-4 months I think since the last time??? But now, even as much as I STILL want it, even with an opportunity to I don't think I would because I'm in so much pain lol.

I always want to DTD but Dh never seems interested I guess he is worried it will bring on early labor

I wanna dtd all the time, but as soon as we start, I just want it to be over with. Not as much as fun as I remember, haha

I would love to dtd, but I get BH everytime I orgasam. Also, the last time we did I spotted which freaked me out a bit.

Des everyone else get BH after sex? It's probably ok at this point, but I don't want to encourage labor or anything.

I always get loads of BH after for a good 4-5 hours

Me! I'm due on the 14th of October as well.
This pregnancy went a little faster than my first pregnancy, but it's really starting to drag now :(
Still helps to know that it won't be very long til I meet my little girl, so that keeps me preoccupied.

I would love to dtd, but I get BH everytime I orgasam. Also, the last time we did I spotted which freaked me out a bit.

Des everyone else get BH after sex? It's probably ok at this point, but I don't want to encourage labor or anything.

I nearly always get BH after sex, but from what I've heard and compared to last time I was pregnant, it's totally normal. .

I nearly always get BH after sex, but from what I've heard and compared to last time I was pregnant, it's totally normal. .

Yup, I do too! Think it's totally normal.

I do too- it was scary at first but its completely normal :)

Can I join you ladies? I'm due the 13th with my first, but it's a second daughter for OH. We just finally came up with her name today, and it's kind of made things more real, and I'm just anxious to have my shower this weekend so I can finish making my To-Do list before she arrives, even though I'm really not looking forward to being the center of attention, especially since I'm expecting at least a good 40 people

Adding something in from previous convo about hiccups, my LO gets them so strong that my entire stomach will bob with them, I've actually gotten a video of it and it looks like she's kicking me at a very regular rate they're so strong lol
And as for DTD, I am kind of in the same boat as girlnboots when it comes to not being so fun anymore. OH never wants to DTD anymore, and even if we did since he works 3rd shift I'm almost always passed out by the time he gets home and on weekends it just depends on his mood. But whenever I can actually get him to agree or find a time where one of us isn't ready to pass out I just want it to end asap because it's just not as fun when all you can really do is lay there since anything else will hurt or the belly gets in the way. Part of me was excited that once LO is born we'll be able to get back to it, then I remembered the 6 week wait and that shot down that hope lol

Hiya Beadle :)

Just wondering what nappy cream is best to buy? I'm buying all toiletries/nappies etc for baby but there's so much choice. What do you ladies with babies recommend?

Just wondering what nappy cream is best to buy? I'm buying all toiletries/nappies etc for baby but there's so much choice. What do you ladies with babies recommend?

Personally, I researched on the internet and went to various web sites and emailed them and asked for samples! They take up to 3 weeks to get, but I have samples now from 6 diff. companies. From Organic, natural, and big store brands. Try that and if you include your due date thay may send them faster for you.

Balmex. I swear by it, my son has gotten some pretty mean rashes and it's always worked to soothe them quickly and they disappear after about two or three times of applying it.

Yes I ALWAYS get BH and cramping after we DTD. And I can't remember the last time I had a real orgasm, every time it comes now the pressure is so intense, its more painful than enjoyable.

Thanks peanut I will try that! What a good idea.

Lunar I've not seen that brand here in the uk. Bought some today that was Johnsons but I think i'm going to buy a few different brands of everything (nappies included) and just try them out trial and error style. Just don't want to waste money on stuff that's rubbish.

What kind of diapers do you ladies recommend?
My families told me not to bother with huggies, and most of them use luvs for their babies, just wondering other ladies opinions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->