Due on August 3rd...

Yeah thanks hun x I tend to pop in everyday but I'm naturally quite a shy person so when I see this thread moving fast I find it bit overwhelming and I don't know what to say, just need to have more confidence lol, but yeah I'm good ta, I've suffered with light headedness on and off since having Blaise so often feel dizzy and Drs don't know why x x How did your physio appointment go? x

Aww it'll be great when all our babies are born and its lovely sharing this pregnancy journey with you ladies x x

That's totally fine, I'm not expecting you to reply to every post don't worry :haha: ... it was just that as you said I'd noticed you tend to pop in most days so when we hadn't heard from you I wondered if everything was OK. Really glad to hear you're doing well though :thumbup: and hope the dizziness doesn't get too bad.

The physio was good thank you. Apparently as well as the SPD I have some form of back problem which has been aggravated by the pregnancy, and at the moment with the way my symptoms are I can't wear a support belt as it could make the problem worse. Which was a bit disappointing as I was hoping for some immediate relief! But I've got exercises to do to strengthen all of my core muscles and give my pelvis and back support, so hopefully they will start to help and then I go back in 3 weeks to see her again. Fingers crossed!

Yeah thanks hun i'll pm you x x Aww well I hope the exercises help hun and that things improve x x

Hi Ladies

Happy 22 weeks!

I haven't been too well for a few days with bad dizziness, I was a bit worried about my blood pressure but I got it checked and all was ok, she said it was just vertigo and luckily it has gone this morning :thumbup:

I'm pleased everyone seems well, I will try and upload a pic of my bump but I am plus sized so I'm a bit shy about it :blush:

I have been and bought yet more baby clothes today! I need to stop, I have waaay to much! I have nothing else to buy for baby now apart from decorating the nursery so if I don't buy clothes there is nothing else to get! Ah well at least bubs will be spoilt for choice!

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend and enjoying the last of the sun before we are supposed to get snow next week :nope::nope:

Princess J

PS.
Should we tell each other our real names seeing as tho we are a small group and chat all the time? I'll go first, I'm Jemma, nice to meet you all. :happydance::happydance:

Beauuutiful Bump Princess J :flower: I just found out about the gender yesterday soo I went a *bit* crazy buying some clothes :blush: OH wasn't happy, oh well!! ;) Btw, My name is Maria :) Hope everyones feeling good today!

Hi Maria

Congrats on joining team blue! Gorgeous name you have chosen too!

I don't blame you for buying lots, I do the same!

xxxxxx

Maria - How did you get that picture thing for your baby's name? I want one!

Maria - How did you get that picture thing for your baby's name? I want one!

Little monster designs! :) I googled them to find them, you just request what you want and a designer will make u one for free! They're amazing!

Princess J- Glad your dizziness has gone its such a horrible feeling & you've got a lovely bump x

Kissesandhugs- That is a really cute signature x x I used to have one, a lady on here made one for me but I'm not sure if they still do them here or not as was a while ago x x

Glad everyone is well. I'm suffering from heartburn atm, been up since 2am and can't get bk to sleep x x

Thanks Amanda :) this one is actually just a temp one until mine is finished!! Sorry to hear about the heartburn, I'm right there with you right now actually, its terrible :wacko:

Your bump looks fab Jemma, congratulations :thumbup: And I'm glad to hear you're starting to feel a bit better. I'm Kaz (Karen) by the way :flower:

We're the opposite of you really in that other than the pram and a few clothes we don't really have anything yet! We're in the middle of decorating the nursery this month though, so then from next month I'll look forward to filling it up! :haha:

I'm glad to hear you're all doing well anyway and hope your heartburn has started to ease off. I haven't had any yet while I've been pregnant but can imagine it's only a matter of time... :nope:

Are we really forecast for snow next week by the way!?! :dohh:

Hi Karen and Amanda! Nice to meet you officially! lol!

Yes snow is forecast for Tuesday where I am (north east), not sure what days for the rest of the country but "Arctic Freeze" was on the front of The Mirror newspaper I think it was the other day! :growlmad:

Thanks for the name of that company Maria, when I am trying to skive off at work tomorrow I will go on the internet and get one designed :happydance:

Lucky you Kaz your decorating the nursery! I want to get started but got to wait for another pay day to come now! I am putting a few quid away every week to pay for my 4D scan at the end of April then after that my pay will go on nursery things.

How long is everyone having off work? I finish on 17th May and am not due back until 15th July 2013 (Holidays taken either side, 6 weeks holds from 17th May - 2nd July so maternity leave actually starts 2nd July, then 2 weeks hols on the end so back to work date is 15th July, hoping not to have to go back at all though!)

Hope everyone is well and have a lovely weekend.

Jemma xxxx

Hi Guys,

OHH I've missed so much this weekend :) Think I've managed to catch up though! First of all Congratulations Maria on your team blue that's brill glad all went good for you!!! and secondly I'm Claire ...:hi:

Hope you all had a nice weekend, loving these lazy weekends, 2 in a row now, they're great

Hii :) i was thinking the same! i have had the task of moving into the new house this weekend so i havnt had time to pop on here!
Congrats Maria :)
how is everyone?
x

Maria- Has your heartburn gone? Mine has finally cleared up soo happy x

Kaz- Yeah I know, the weather is crazy lol all I want is the weather to stay nice and mild x

Jemma- Aww poor you, I hope the snow stays away from you, I'm a sahm so just look after Blaise really and don't work but hoping to get back into work sometime after baby is here. You've got a lovely long holiday x

Claire- Glad you had a nice weekend, we need to enjoy the nice weather while we can lol x

Beth- Glad the move went well, hope your settling in well x

Maria- Has your heartburn gone? Mine has finally cleared up soo happy x

Kaz- Yeah I know, the weather is crazy lol all I want is the weather to stay nice and mild x

Jemma- Aww poor you, I hope the snow stays away from you, I'm a sahm so just look after Blaise really and don't work but hoping to get back into work sometime after baby is here. You've got a lovely long holiday x

Claire- Glad you had a nice weekend, we need to enjoy the nice weather while we can lol x

Beth- Glad the move went well, hope your settling in well x

Yay glad your's has went away, it's not fun!
Unfortunetly, mine has not :wacko: I've had terrible heartburn throughout this whole pregnancy and it's rare when I DON'T have it!!! I did get prescribed some meds but, I forget to take it everyday grrr I need to get on that!

Aww oh no I'm sorry to hear that Maria, yeah start taking those meds and hopefully they'll work for you hun x x

Morning Ladies

How are we all, doing well I hope?

I went to a birthing class last night! Lots of calm breathing and yoga moves and relaxation, she showed us moves to help with dilation in labour and pain relief, all very "new age" but lovely nevertheless! Some of the moves were on all fours with bums up in the air and I was worried sick I was going to trump! nightmare! :haha:

I was the least pregnant one there though, all the other ladies had massive bumps and were 30+ weeks, apart from one who was 24 weeks and she had a lovely big round bump :-( if any of you have read my other threads I have started I am a bit sad about my bump not being noticable enough to other people (strange I know!) I just want a lovely round sticky out bump!!!! When is it going to come!!!!

I am back at work this week after a week off and yesterday really struggled with my SPD, I'm waiting for some physio and my consultant gave me some Codine but nothing helps :-(

Anyway, enough about me!

Beth - Hope your move went smoothly and you are getting settled

Maria - Hope you get some relief from your heatburn, luckily I haven't had that...yet... have you tried Gaviscon? Not sure if you get that in America?!

Everyone else - Hope you are all ok :)

Speak soon

Jemma xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back