Due on August 3rd...

Aww bless you, that shows how much finding out the sex is playing on your mind! (Although I probably shouldn't start reading into dreams too much seeing as last night in my dream my DH admitted to liking someone else, and the night before that he get blown up by a grenade! :nope: :shrug:) Not long to go now though, I hope you're getting excited for tomorrow!! :flower:

I've attached a bump picture from yesterday by the way as I finally managed to get one (excuse the trousers, they've turned into my comfy house pants :dohh:). It's strange though, how I've been feeling really huge for the last few days to a week... but then when I look at the picture it doesn't look big at all. I think I'm just feeling big as the bump has suddenly pushed everything up so I'm bloated and bigger from up by my ribs, rather than just in the lower half like I was at 20 weeks ish... if that makes sense.

I'd love to see any of your bump pictures if you have some? I hope you're all well :flower:

Attachments

• 21+6.jpg
    21+6.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 5
Aww bless you, that shows how much finding out the sex is playing on your mind! (Although I probably shouldn't start reading into dreams too much seeing as last night in my dream my DH admitted to liking someone else, and the night before that he get blown up by a grenade! :nope: :shrug:) Not long to go now though, I hope you're getting excited for tomorrow!! :flower:

I've attached a bump picture from yesterday by the way as I finally managed to get one (excuse the trousers, they've turned into my comfy house pants :dohh:). It's strange though, how I've been feeling really huge for the last few days to a week... but then when I look at the picture it doesn't look big at all. I think I'm just feeling big as the bump has suddenly pushed everything up so I'm bloated and bigger from up by my ribs, rather than just in the lower half like I was at 20 weeks ish... if that makes sense.

I'd love to see any of your bump pictures if you have some? I hope you're all well :flower:

Yes if I read into my dreams too much, we'd be in big trouble lol!

Cute bump, I love it!! I'll take one when I get home :) My bump has seem to shrunk in the past few days

Whihoo bump.on.brain, lovely bump :)) they always look smaller in photos than u feel in reality, I'l have to do one too, I haven't done one since week 19 I think!

Best of luck tomorrow Kissesandhugs can't wait to hear what team your gona be on.

Whihoo bump.on.brain, lovely bump :)) they always look smaller in photos than u feel in reality, I'l have to do one too, I haven't done one since week 19 I think!

Best of luck tomorrow Kissesandhugs can't wait to hear what team your gona be on.

Oooh yes do, I remember seeing one of yours when we first started up this thread before the 20 week mark... so it will be interesting to see how much change there has been!

Now that I've got my camera up and working again I'll try to make an effort to take some quite regularly too :)

I can't believe that's nearly another whole week gone already by the way! :happydance:

Here we go, top on & top off :)

Attachments

• IMG_1936.jpg
    IMG_1936.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1954.jpg
    IMG_1954.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 8
Here we go, top on & top off :)

Woo, lovely bump!! :thumbup: It definitely looks like it's got bigger and higher since the last one you took a couple of weeks ago too.

It's nice to be getting to the stage where we can actually feel like we have bumps that are obviously babies rather than too much food! There's no way I'd be mistaking your's cmtcmt :)

haha thanks, and I'm a self confessed sticker-outer and belly rubber recently - I reckon I'm allowed seeing as how it's my first :winkwink:

Ohh it's all very exciting isn't, we'll be in the third tri before we know it, some of us might even develop the waddle :haha::haha:

haha thanks, and I'm a self confessed sticker-outer and belly rubber recently - I reckon I'm allowed seeing as how it's my first :winkwink:

Ohh it's all very exciting isn't, we'll be in the third tri before we know it, some of us might even develop the waddle :haha::haha:

I'm a sticker outer when a client needs help and I'm just not into it :blush: omg so terrible!!! lol Belly rubber as well :haha: I'm curious to see if the waddle does come or not!

I wouldn't mind the waddle in the last week or two but I don't know maybe it's only on the movies :haha: I'm not sure if I've ever seen a real pregnant person with it

I wouldn't mind the waddle in the last week or two but I don't know maybe it's only on the movies :haha: I'm not sure if I've ever seen a real pregnant person with it

I have seen one but only ONE my entire life, and she had to of been overdue bc she was definitely ready to pop, her and her boyfriend were just walking around the mall. To induce labor I'm assuming. I saw from the back at first and thought she's walking a bit weird then I saw her from the front and was quite surprised!! Didn't look pregnant from the back at all lol

I'm already walking bizarrely sometimes thanks to the back and hip pain when it's particularly bad, so I dread to think what I'll be like by the end of the third trimester! :dohh: It might not be a waddle, but it certainly isn't going to be pretty :haha:

I'm definitely with you on the stomach rubbing too... I seem to be doing it a lot anyway without even thinking about it, and then realise I'm doing it... but also from time to time just to make sure people do realise I'm actually pregnant. :winkwink:
My back seems to already be curving in a lot though over the last couple of months (maybe to do with the SPD?? :shrug:) so I daren't try and stick my bump out any more, I don't think I'd be able to get myself upright again! :nope:

Sorry it took so long ladies but heres the bump pics!

Clothed
21 wks.jpg

Nakie-this is my first nakie bump pic, I don't like the way it looks :wacko:
21 wks nak.jpg

Sorry it took so long ladies but heres the bump pics!

Clothed
View attachment 365009

Nakie-this is my first nakie bump pic, I don't like the way it looks :wacko:
View attachment 365007

Aww your bump is adorable! I'm not sure why you don't like the way it looks with your top up, it just looks like a lovely pregnant stomach to me... :thumbup:

I am quite glad I don't have to walk around with my top up all the time mind, seeing as I've started to get lots of little hairs on my stomach! How worrying! :dohh: :haha:

Anyway, I wanted to say good luck... I'm looking forward to finding out whether there's pink or blue in that bump today! Have a fabulous scan :flower:

Yayyy!! Massive congratulations on :blue: :happydance:

I've been looking forward to hearing your news all day :thumbup:

I'd best get updating my list then :winkwink:

Congratulations again :flower:

Glad to hear from you WinterKage :) I was thinking about you earlier as you hadn't been on for a couple of days. Everything good with you? :flower:

Our final updated list... :yipee:

BethCharlotte - :blue:

bump.on.brain - :pink:

cmtcmt - :pink:

Kippenhok - :blue:

kissesandhugs - :blue:

PrincessJ - :blue:

WinterKage - :pink:

Very excited for us all ladies!! :happydance:

18 weeks to go until we're due to meet our little bundles :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online